Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

There are many ways to Eran lot of money.  I think Trading is the best way to earn money here in Crypto currency. Because it is the best platform of blockchain technology. its  gives you the maximum potential earnings. So you can  invest it and Eran lot of money.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

If you have a lot of free time and know how to trade, then you can try to earn a daily trading. But this involves a huge risk.
If you have a main good job and free money, then it's better to invest to HOLD or buy equipment to mine.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

Research on solid coins and find the lowest price you could possible buy. hold the coin and accumulate as much as possible while it is still cheap.While accumulating you must be responsible enough to be updated on the latest updates and development of that coin, wait for all time high and sell. Once successful repeat the process again and again in every market cycle. 😊

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

BTC There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. but I think the most important of them is ico. ico always makes money for you.BTC
wayne nani

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

I make money in all three ways, hold investment, trade investment and investment bonuses
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

Trading,mining,Invest in ICOs or bounty they are best way to earn money, it is just on how you handle that way,you should research first to have strategy or ideas.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Trading is the best for earning money but you need to work hard for education.
Read some docs about trading and learn harmonic patterns Smiley
JuanDrake

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

If you want to have money, then you should devote your time and sacrifice many things for what you believe in suitable to get you money. On the other hand, it might seem hard from the beginning since you are not used to it, but in time you will get used to it and will be able to draw some good profits
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

Everyone has their own ways of earning money, I think it's worth trying all the options and then just stopping at one thing.

And it depands on your skills, you may not follow the others' ways.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

Best way to earn money from crypto world is by doing bounty. Yes its really hard to do bounty lots of reporting to do but you know the great part is you don't show any funds or investment of money when doing bounty its just effort patience and time but its really pay off. Lots of my friends doing bounty and I can't believe they earning for a living and they show me how to do it and its easy just need an organized method for bounty and reporting yes its time consuming but if you know how to manage your time then bounty is for you. Time is gold here, so conserve your energy also and its not good to be lazy when doing bounty so you better have a determination and optimistic mind soon  you will know what  I am talking. Happy bounty to everyone.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

maybe I can give suggestion about the best way to earn money in cryptocurrency which is you need to keep trying and never stop from your work related to cryptocurrency. with doing many times and many works, I am sure that in the end, we can earn much money and we can try many things in cryptocurrency. I am sure that from this forum, we can have a good list to start and we can try one by one to earn money. but like I said before, we need to do again and again and if in one job, we cannot earn a big money, we can try another job which could give us a big money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

I run bounty program as i know it has a low risk...But recently i have to understand how trading works,so i'm planning on how to start trading and invest in good ico.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

I think that the best way is to balance and act in all directions that you proposed for the answers, in a comprehensive way you can achieve the best results
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

The best way to earn and make money and kickstart your portfolio  in this industry is through bounty campaigns. Here, you earn money for doing simple task. This is the most recommended for newbies
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

Invest and hold would be the best choice among those though all of them will help you earn money without doubt with airdrops on the top list of the lowest risks but it also provides very low value mostly while bounty campaigns are very easy and simple it is irregular as a source of income. For me buying and holding is the best way to earn and maintain your savings specially with cryptocurrencies.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

in my oppinion, the coinmarket is very unstable, and it's so hard to trade any coins, so invest in some good coins and hold for long enough to get money is my best way

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀