Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Bounty fits for me. It is the best way to earn money because you don't need money or capital to join the bounty. The most important is you have to be patient, working hard and join all the bounties of that ICO campaign.
I also consider the bounty to be one of the most promising ways of obtaining a crypto currency without investments. Nevertheless, I still participate in the ICO. The last project brought me x5 profit, which I was very happy about. But if you look at earnings without investment, then of course pay attention to the company's bounty. Wink

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

I prefer doing bounty program and the reward i can use for trading, so risk of trading will be become less, because reward from bounty i get only from easy task. In my opinion combination of bounty program and trading is good job to make money in the internet.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Bounty fits for me. It is the best way to earn money because you don't need money or capital to join the bounty. The most important is you have to be patient, working hard and join all the bounties of that ICO campaign.

your poll seems you need to put some fund to earn it is an investment , and when you earn you will hold or trade , the 3rd one is airdrop that always have no value coin and the last poll is the bounty for me that is the best way to earn money but it takes time for sure .
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

When you invest in cryptocurrency markets over the long term, you'll find that long-term holding is the best way to make money, because when you're trading high, you're likely to miss out on some of the profits.

RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
I personally think that bounties can be regarded as the best way to earn cryptocurrencies, unlike holding, where you don't even have the assurance that the coin will raise in value, you might find that you are holding on to something that will end up being worthless. With bounties is different, you can earn a lot of coins within a very short period of time, participate in different bounties and earn different coins. I consider bounty campaigns similar as a investing in ICOs. I wouldn't say airdrops are best since most of the give away coins are shxxtty and don’t go anywhere in value, I have been holding on to some and now it becomes more like I am waiting for them to drop to zero.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

I have opinion that trading cryptocurrency is  best and fast way to make money, spend full day for that and while doing bounty task is good way to make money. Day trading can promising profit up to 100% amonth if you have trading strategy and compound it in a few month so possible to  become rich in crypto in afew month and this is not just a dream.

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

The best way is to invest at low price and trading because this is a good way to earn speedy money.In this way you can multiple your investment.Engaging in day to day trading mean getting sound profit.Trading is very risky but carries high profit.For bounty and hodling you have to wait for some months to get your earning whereas on day trading you get profit on daily basis.Mean when you get return on bounty completion or hodling ,short term trading you daily get your profit which is higher than bounty or hodling.But it also requires high capital to get high profit on daily basis,but this is another discussion.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
arndt.maier

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

The best is HODL. But an investor must be very sure of the coin and study it very deep before investing into it.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

Know yourself, your abilities and capabilities? Depending on your lifestyle and time availability because some needs time and money. For newbies, I suggest you go with airdrops and bounties Because you won't need to take anything from your pocket, but, you need to work your rank up for you to be eligible to join and participate. If you are capable of investing in mining or for long term coins, go for it. Always research no matter which path you want to take to minimize risk and it will also help you to decide in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

as possessing use of customs with distinct of technical competence, investors to collects of ease with the beginning entrance to the field as referring use of point of details with the objective dedication as might to recalls on extent with the finest to put of limit of risks with the exchange of the market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

For me the best way to earn money is through investment and trading, you can invest in ICO's project but you need to do some research before you invest your money because some of the ico they don't fulfil their promises to their investor, and also you can trade daily but like what i said you need also learn before you do that.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
Why choose something, if what you indicated, you can do everything at the same time! Nobody interferes with each other, it all depends on the possibilities, your capital and on the time that you can give.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

For me invest and HODL is the best option for me but you need to HODL a good coin, if you HODL a shit coin, it doesn't make sense.

vike

Activity: 411