Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:22:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: litecoin dead ?  (Read 49301 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:28:56 PM

LTC is pretty stable @ 4USD, if that is the value of a dead coin, I think all altcoins want to be dead. Roll Eyes

People tend to buy overpriced stuff if they are expecting stuff in question will become even more overpriced afterwards, that much is true.

Absolutely and what these pumpers don't see even though it's right there is that Bitcoin is up 300% in just 3 weeks.

They're getting all excited for the crumbs falling off the Litecoin table with their 33% increase in the same timeframe.

Most will say no, Litecoin doubled and then some.   Right, but if you take into account the haircut they got right before that cause of their negative correlation to Bitcoin when it went from $3 to ~$2.20.

So really, the run to $3 was just to regain what it lost so this run to $4 is a $1 increase which is not even 50%, it's more like 33%.

Jump up and down for 33% when you could have had 10 Times more and don't recognize the trend but lie to yourself and keep your money in a dying crypt, err, Scrypt coin.  lol.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:36:28 PM

There is nothing wrong with Litecoin!

Relax, folks!

These people bashing litecoin are stealthily stacking up on it, while keeping the price low for themselves by making you stay away from purchases of litecoin. Just the way business works, nothing personal Smiley

Btw, there is enough bashers of bitcoin too for the same reasons. All bashing is mostly for economic reasons, human beings are selfish, it's in our nature.

Stacking up on Litecoin?

Ahahhaaaa.  You must be a liar if you presume other are lying.

Do you want me to post all my Litecoin sells at 220,000 when I said it was negatively correlated to Bitcoin and as Bitcoin will go on a massive run Litecoin and all Scrypt coins would get killed?  In the following 2 weeks after I said that Litecoin was down 65% versus Bitcoin.

Why are facts so hard to follow for stupid people?

Listen, double down on this negative correlation and let's see where it goes.  Jump up and down for your 33% gain on Litecoin while the smart people made 10 times more, 300% on Bitcoin.

Oh, you doubled your money on Litecoin, you say?  So the run from around $2.20 back to $3.00 where Bitcoin made it drop was now a gain and not a recovery?  Lol, unless you were smart to sell at 220,000 like me and buy at .00090000 then sorry, you never got a double off this last run and like 99% who bought heavily at 190,000 they held tight while it dropped 65% and are now jus barely up 33%.

Take it while you still can cause ixCoin is coming for you.

SemiMolten

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:38:00 PM

Litecoin is actually growing in USD lol. Too bad its decreasing in BTC.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:44:26 PM

And decreasing in a big way.

But hey, it's increasing in the worthless fiat we're all trying to get away from and the worthless fiat which is now down 97% and soon to be down 100%.

Like I said, pumpers are all the same, they lack any type of logic.  Stupid is as stupid does.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:53:33 PM

But hey, it's increasing in the worthless fiat we're all trying to get away from and the worthless fiat which is now down 97% and soon to be down 100%.

Like I said, pumpers are all the same, they lack any type of logic.  Stupid is as stupid does.

I said I will not post in this thread anymore but I cant ignore your ignorance, I did note few things about you:

1-so as a man who hate alts you spend so much time looking at alts, just looking at your user stats most time spent is on this sub-forum.
2- you keep saying how bitcoin is the only real currency ,yet in this same thread you trash bitcoin and say it is Fiat ( you have no Idea what the word means for sure).
3- you say all alts are worthless yet you say ixCoin is the future ( I guess  ixCoin is a potato not an alt).
4- and last an not least I did check your posts on other threads and Lols at you, you are a joke.

even my 5 years old daughter has a better common sense and can think better than you.

again guys, Litecoin is dead they want us to believe, give them that pleasure, we wont argue about that, yet we like to fuck dead horses think of it as a fetish so this is why we are investing in our "dead" horse.
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:56:14 PM

LTC is pretty stable @ 4USD, if that is the value of a dead coin, I think all altcoins want to be dead. Roll Eyes

People tend to buy overpriced stuff if they are expecting stuff in question will become even more overpriced afterwards, that much is true.

Absolutely and what these pumpers don't see even though it's right there is that Bitcoin is up 300% in just 3 weeks.

They're getting all excited for the crumbs falling off the Litecoin table with their 33% increase in the same timeframe.

Most will say no, Litecoin doubled and then some.   Right, but if you take into account the haircut they got right before that cause of their negative correlation to Bitcoin when it went from $3 to ~$2.20.

So really, the run to $3 was just to regain what it lost so this run to $4 is a $1 increase which is not even 50%, it's more like 33%.

Jump up and down for 33% when you could have had 10 Times more and don't recognize the trend but lie to yourself and keep your money in a dying crypt, err, Scrypt coin.  lol.
One thing you don't understand is that it's complete bullshit to compare Bitcoins growth to Litecoins growth on a very short timespan, it's a 2 years younger currency and it is going absolutely how it should be going. You can't expect that they both will rise and go down at the exact same time at the exact same rate. By the way if I would sell my LTC for BTC, I end up with 1/3th more BTC than if I would have hold that amount in BTC. Your math doesn't really work for you on a longer timescale mate.  Wink

Also pretty funny you say Bitcoin went 300% up, and Litecoin only 33% because it only regained value. Yeah Bitcoin never went down of course, no regaining there, nope in those 3+ years I'm here I indeed never seen a Bitcoin crash. :')  

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:05:26 PM

Like I said, pumpers are all the same, they lack any type of logic.  Stupid is as stupid does.

I said I will not post in this thread anymore but I cant ignore your ignorance, I did note few things about you:

1-so as a man who hate alts you spend so much time looking at alts, just looking at your user stats most time spent is on this sub-forum.
2- you keep saying how bitcoin is the only real currency ,yet in this same thread you trash bitcoin and say it is Fiat ( you have no Idea what the word means for sure).
3- you say all alts are worthless yet you say ixCoin is the future ( I guess  ixCoin is a potato not an alt).
4- and last an not least I did check your posts on other threads and Lols at you, you are a joke.

even my 5 years old daughter has a better common sense and can think better than you.

again guys, Litecoin is dead they want us to believe, give them that pleasure, we wont argue about that, yet we like to fuck dead horses think of it as a fetish so this is why we are investing in our "dead" horse.

Like I said genius, I have been very clear about what I think will go up and what will crash and burn and I posted pics of my trades to show I put my money where my mouth is.

Now tough guy, let me see you clearly post exactly which coins will go up and which will crash and why and then let me see some proof or at least tell me how much you put in this ShitCoin, Litecoin.

Don't be shy show some balls and double down, put it all on Litecoin if you're so smart.

In a few short months we will see who is right and who is dumber than a 5 year old.

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:12:02 PM

Like I said genius, I have been very clear about what I think will go up and what will crash and burn and I posted pics of my trades to show I put my money where my mouth is.

Now tough guy, let me see you clearly post exactly which coins will go up and which will crash and why and then let me see some proof or at least tell me how much you put in this ShitCoin, Litecoin.

Don't be shy show some balls and double down, put it all on Litecoin if you're so smart.

In a few short months we will see who is right and who is dumber than a 5 year old.

so you want me to show what coin will raise ? you mean you want me to show you the future? or you want to hear my "prediction" about the coin (our shit coin), in this case I can tell that this is disappointing, and this proves my judgment about your ignorance, we all have have been talking the last 15+ pages and yet you are asking about opinions ? did you even read ?

now carry on son, when you get to the level of discussion I would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you.
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:25:33 PM

Take it while you still can cause ixCoin is coming for you.
Not Nuggets?
Tell me what happened with that great idea of yours? Cheesy

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:08:00 PM

To prove Litecoin is dead you only have to do one thing :

Never post again here or in any Litecoin related thread.

Thanks.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:22:18 PM

Thanks.
Or 51% it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:34:21 PM

Thanks.
Or 51% it.

oh I would love to see you doing that, you remind me of a member who wanted to pay 5000$ to 51% Litecoin about less than a year ago, you guys are really pity, I mean  you are the bright ones who invested in the best coin and you are saved, but you still come here and cry about Litecoin, you know I find the psychical part of it amazing.

through my life experience I've learned few things one of these things is when there is a big negative attention around something this means that this thing is doing it right and the same way goes for when there is a big positive attention, Let me give you an example, think of Justen bieber so much hate but still doesn't mean  anything to his pocket because he is a billionaire, or look at this shitty actions of miley cyrus , I agree negative what a shit right, but she made millions out of that.

as much you keep bumping this thread and bringing Litecoin to discussion as much new users knows about it and research it, and hey yet you didnt prove with facts that Litecoin is dead or dying.

Litecoin network now: 40+ GH/s
Litecoin Price now  :  $4.17  
Litecoin client: 0.8.5.1 ( the most up to date alt )

describe what is a dead coin for me please I cant catch up with your logic  
laowai80

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:43:25 PM

"dogs bark, the caravan goes on" - this best describes bashers Smiley
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:50:34 PM

you guys are really pity, I mean  you are the bright ones who invested in the best coin and you are saved, but you still come here and cry about Litecoin, you know I find the psychical part of it amazing.

This is Bitcoin forum, dumbass. You came to our piss-yard, not other way around. I and many here would be very thankful if you LTC people
stop coming here and keep LTC debates (including "developement", what next Bitcoin exchange might add LTC and so on) at your piss-yard.

You arrogant worthless incompetent shits are sooooo lucky that theymos is owner of this forum. I would not tolerate you for a second more.

oooh look someone is pissed off, so it is personal ha ?  well I am a bitcoiner and Litecoiner if you don't like it live with it or kill your self, and by the way we are at ALT sub-forum I can talk as much I want about Litecoin and I respect the forum rules so I bring all Litecoin matters over here, otherwise you have the hole forum to cry but you pick this sub-forum and exactly Litecoin.... mmmm this must mean something.

BTW I really don't give a shit about this sub-forum anymore, it was along time when I lost interest, when we did discuss smart things and few alts now it is like ..... you
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:07:44 PM

I would like to put this here : http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/are-cryptocurrencies-the-way-of-the-future/article5314739.ece

the first Scrypt asic development from a big and real legit company in co-operation with Alpha technologies, here is the original thread https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,2859.msg54095.html#msg54095

quoted

Today we are officially announcing our main partners who we have been working with in silence for the past months on this project. Here is some information on who they are and what they are doing with us:

Dexcel Electronic Designs is our main partner in the design and manufacturing of our Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miners. Headquartered in Bangalore,  India, Dexcel Electronic Designs is a 13 year old high end embedded product engineering company with fabless OEM/ODM Box build capability. Their engineering team consists of highly qualified and skilled resources in hardware, software and mechanical engineering capabilities . A state of the art design centre is located at the headquarters to undertake hardware, software and programmable logic design work. Dexcel is led by a team of highly experienced professionals in its area of specialization, with an average experience exceeding 15 years. Experience range from Supercomputing platform designs , image processing , defense and aerospace designs . The design team have worked on several state of the art designs  in the areas of software, systems architecture, involving ASICs, FPGAs , and DSPs. Dexcel Designs have worked on numerous projects nationally and internationally.

Alpha Technology has partnered with Dexcel Designs to work on designing the suitable hardware for Litecoin mining starting with FPGA conceptualisation of Scrypt algorithm until designing of dedicated ASIC hardware. We will take advantage of Dexcel Designs’ expertise, manufacturing capabilities and workforce in order to have a quality and efficient system in order to shorten the time frame from design to final shipment of our miners to the customer. Dexcel Designs are design partners with Intel, Texas Instruments, Altera , Xilinx , Analog Devices etc. These partnership’s provide Dexcel Designs and Alpha Technology even further resources which are normally not openly available.

Dexcel Designs Website: http://dexceldesigns.com/

Dexcel Designs CEO Amit Sinha announces our partnership in ‘The Hindu’: http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/are-cryptocurrencies-the-way-of-the-future/article5314739.ece

Alpha Technology Announcement: http://alpha-t.net/news/partnership-announced

[sarcasm]litecoin is so dead, companies like dead horses right? [/sarcasm]
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:09:43 PM

BTW I really don't give a shit about this sub-forum anymore

You are free to leave this forum and any Bitcoin exchange as well. It should help you realise how worthless your prescious LTC really is, how
it has no life on it's own, how everything LTC community did for all this years is mere theft of actualy so few parts of what BTC community
did previously and so on. Just do it!

so you want me to leave this forum ? I really got to you, it is funny, you are left without all good facts and reasons that you wish if I left the forum....... so much failure
Notanon

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:13:52 PM

you guys are really pity, I mean  you are the bright ones who invested in the best coin and you are saved, but you still come here and cry about Litecoin, you know I find the psychical part of it amazing.

This is Bitcoin forum, dumbass. You came to our piss-yard, not other way around. I and many here would be very thankful if you LTC people
stop coming here and keep LTC debates (including "developement", what next Bitcoin exchange might add LTC and so on) at your piss-yard.

You arrogant worthless incompetent leeches are soooo lucky that theymos is owner of this forum. I would not tolerate you for a second more.

The arrogance is strong with this one.
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:29:13 PM

at least now i know which bitcoin store not to use. i would never do any business with people who have this kind of attitude. if he for one second thought about the benefits of diversity that can be promoted then he might see how the business can flourish based on many different groups finding interest. i for one would love to do bit of shopping with coins i mine off gpus. for a store owner it would make no difference at all since he can easily exchange alts anytime. i honestly dont see whats the problem here. we should all develop as one and make good example of cryptocurrency community. acting like this dont make us any better than modern day masses made into being competitive and greedy over always deminishing fiat value.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:45:51 PM

at least now i know which bitcoin store not to use. i would never do any business with people who have this kind of attitude. if he for one second thought about the benefits of diversity that can be promoted then he might see how the business can flourish based on many different groups finding interest. i for one would love to do bit of shopping with coins i mine off gpus. for a store owner it would make no difference at all since he can easily exchange alts anytime. i honestly dont see whats the problem here. we should all develop as one and make good example of cryptocurrency community. acting like this dont make us any better than modern day masses made into being competitive and greedy over always deminishing fiat value.

Bitcoin community and this forum does not need you. You need them. It is a leech and host game, not two leeches or two hosts game.

what can you do ? makes us leave? .... oh yes you cant, so sad, meanwhile I am enjoying reading your posts Smiley I have this picture when you are so mad eating your shit.. everyone will read this post will take just a moment to know what kind of a person you are.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:46:54 PM

The fact that this topic has been most read in this subforum for weeks according to blockchained.com makes me say Litecoin is not dead.
Too many people care about Litecoin for it to be considered dead. And too many people mine it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: