Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:00:39 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 03:12:35 PM by bumface

i doubt if they realise the seriousness of the situation and howmany people are reporting them to any and every agency they can find....

The fact that a terms page can not superceide the law also seems lost on them.

I say it again, the wise course of action that will ensure survival of the company is refund the people who want a refund in full....mine with their miners until they are resold with a small discount.

The shitstorm that is coming their way is enormous,and why you would want to battle 100s of disgruntled customers in court is beyond me to understand.

The terms i have agreed to state nothing about terms being subject to change, and state nothing about me being viewed as a buisness, which i am not.

i am fully in my lawfull right, and any judge that is not smoking meth will acknowledge this,,especcially now that i am in possetion of the full website from januari.

If they do not respond to my email and grant the full refund, im going the bitpay route, and then gradually higher up in assistance. all the way up to debt collectors.

I hate what they are turning me into.i simply want my lawfull right fulfillend, and i wil bare no grudge and i might even order in the future with them if they handle this well, and have a good product to show that is not pre order.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:06:58 PM

i doubt if they realise the seriousness of the situation and howmany people are reporting them to any and every agency they can find....

Actually, I think they're fully aware of this, which is why they're in full carrot and stick mode;

- Pay for your order in full, and also receive shares in our company + 10% off your next order
- Don't pay for your order in full, and kiss your deposit good bye.

Other posters in the thread have already seriously questioned their ability to offer shares in the company, and when all's said and done, when (or "if", if you're an optimist), the company goes bankrupt they'd be worthless anyway. The best you'll get is another empty and unfulfilled promise.

No, this is rats and sinking ships territory. They can promise you whatever they like, but to me it sounds like they're in big trouble.

Lots and lots of words, and still nothing to show for it. Smoke and mirrors.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Precog

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:09:04 PM

Need to give you my latest update.

I paid them on July 14th, and on July 28th I requested a full deposit refund as is outlined in their terms. I also opened a dispute with them with BitPay. I have emailed them every 24 hours without any response, and I have been in communication with BitPay every 24 hours. They have not responded to BitPays requests at all.

I finally received an email today from Alpha that said

"Hello there,

We are very sorry but as per our cancellation policy it has been longer than 5 months since you placed your order therefore you are no longer eligible for a refund. Our terms specifically mention end of Q3 as the latest we can ship, if we announce we will try to ship sooner it is done purely in goodwill and not something we are contractually obliged to do."

And I told them

"
Hello. I am not cancelling my order and it has been less than 20 days
since I made my payment. As per the terms I agreed to when making my
payment it states "Within 0-1 month after receipt of payment: Full
deposit will be refunded." It has been less than 1 month and and I am
requesting a refund of that deposit that I just sent less than 20 days
ago. In an earlier email I communicated to you that I private messaged
Fiaz Malik and he stated that if I were to send the payments email a
request for my refund that it would be processed. The response you
gave to me in email to that request said that we want you to read a
forum post before you finalize your BitPay payment refund request. And
every 24 hours since that email I have reinstated that you need to
refund my BitPay payment immediately without further delay.

I'm not sure if you are thick headed or what but you need to refund my
payment as per the terms I agreed to."

I also wrote a full length complaint via BitPay as well detailing every single deceitful criminal act and behavior that this company has committed in the last month.

I'm pretty sure we are past the point of good grace with this company. They are going to go bankrupt, and take everyones money with them, and then we will have to deal with the legal crap for the next year.

This has been the largest waste of money and time that I've dealt with in a decade. This shit is disgusting.

Good news is that my initial payment has been reversed by my CC company, a dispute opened, and a complaint against them for criminal conduct and fraudulent activity.

I will provide further updates on how BitPay chooses to respond and act in dealing with Alpha Tech as a merchant, and the protection and rights of the consumers that use BitPay's service as a method of payment.
retro72

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:14:17 PM

Quote from: derekman on Today at 09:05:01 AM
Quote from: Fiaz Malik on July 31, 2014, 09:23:54 PM
Quote from: fanfare on July 31, 2014, 05:44:08 PM
IMHO:

"we cant release any details about the company to you until you decide you want part of the company."

...is like saying

"we can't tell you what is behind this door until you decide you want to go through it"

Hence why AT needs to rapidly appoint Professionals, who're regulated and get struck off for lying, to audit the business and present a real plan. They need to do this NOW.  These Accountants and solicitors can go behind the door for us and can tell us "deal" or "no deal" with their established reputations on the line if they are not telling the truth. Even then they are not perfect but it would be a step in the right direction.

I disagree that we have to do this and I find your post unnecessary, you've made your point I am well aware and appreciate how you feel. Lets not labor points here and agree to disagree in the interest of readers being able to get straight to important information and us 'getting somewhere'.

Oh Really?!

You disagree that you need professionals to enable you to perform this transaction of shares?

My post is necessary. It is providing you with an option for independent verification of your promises. It needs labouring because AT has not done what it has said and "talk is cheap".   

Is this the official stance of Alpha Technologies? Ie you will not appoint independent accountants/solicitors/auditors to confirm the state of affairs?

What are you scared of? The cost? Or what they will find?

Looking forward to your edit of this post.

Fiaz Malik
Administrator
Re: An Opportunity For Miners to Become An Integral Part of Alpha Technology

« Reply #104 on: Today at 11:09:36 AM »

Your vitriol is not appreciated, you do know if I edit posts it is visible to everyone Undecided

If I delete something I will always PM the poster the reason and if anyone would also like to know the reason PM me it's that simple no need for alarm.

We already have professionals which is why I disagree with you, to be honest I find your post offensive. There is no catch, we are not trying to sell you something here; you have nothing to loose and are simply getting something extra for free.

Please just wait until the update before these posts as it will likely address and satisfy most of your fears and doubts.

You've said your piece please stop posting the same thing over and over again and derailing this thread as such I will just delete it.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:35:08 PM by Fiaz Malik »
Quote from: Fiaz Malik on: Today at 12:44:02 PM
Quote from: derekman on Today at 12:17:14 PM
Ok so another angle on the whole share issue. (Seeing a fully paid up customer is now being accused of vitriol. I just think they are hard questions which need answering. I am repeating myself because it is so important.)

Has anyone at AT considered this could be viewed as a Pyramid scheme?

If Batch 2 goes the same way will AT offer something similar to those buyers? In that case it would be and the pyramid investment instrument would be shares. The alternative would be good profit from sales, which AT will promise, or insolvency.

How does AT envisage avoiding this situation? If we committed to the shares will you disclose this then?

I am really trying to be constructive! Promise I am!
I can't speak to batch 2 who knows what will happen.

Repeating yourself will change nothing one clear post or in this case many is more than enough, we've proven we respond to posts eg. people want new invoices showing 250 they got it etc. I am trying to help you here and it is short sighted to undermine this instead of working with me.

And we're not going to avoid making business decisions that we want to make based on catering to a few peoples insecurities like I just said.

'Looking forward to your edit of this post.' That is vitriol and not the first time you've done that all you're doing is making me waste time and take your posts less seriously, that's it, you're achieving nothing else except to undermine your own posts. We hear you're concerns loud and clear so please just wait until the update before these posts as it will likely address and satisfy most of your fears and doubts.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:37:21 PM by Fiaz Malik »

I see Fiaz has a new word "Vitriol". Anyone who disagrees with him is spreading "vitriol" and being "unconstructive"  As for not knowing about batch 2. Deigo pointed this out before his post was deleted:

Fiaz Malik
Administrator
Re: An Opportunity For Miners to Become An Integral Part of Alpha Technology

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 11:28:52 PM »

Sorry to see you go but I must say we've already made it, batch 2 is a sure thing and it will be big.

You can't hide Fiaz.
retro72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:17:35 PM

This thread reminds me of a song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

Every breath you take Fiaz, we'll be watching you Grin
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:37:28 PM

The fact that a terms page can not superceide the law also seems lost on them.

This is why some folks initially waved the scam flag, or the "was legit but turned into a scam" flag, because it's not often people who've run businesses in the past (which they have) are *this* dumb.

This level of dumb is almost theatrical, which pushes it toward the edge of "was planned this way" in many folks' sight. While I don't believe they were a scam at the outset, I find this level of stupidity hard to comprehend without some piece of the puzzle we're not aware of yet.

bumface

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:39:29 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 04:15:34 PM by bumface

I read this link https://forum.alpha-t.net/index.php?topic=903.0

i dont understand how he can think a terms page can go above the law of an entire country (Distance selling Regulations allowd FULL refund).

his "logic" is, you agreed to the terms, that does not make an illigal thing legal!

If i make a terms and you guys agree to it and it says "if you dont pay me back i will steal your car" that does not magically make stealing legal. even if you click i agree in my terms button.

Distance selling Regulations :
http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/distance-selling-regulations

I agree with Fiaz that they have given more hashrate then we had agreed to, and this is most kind,but if the law says i can get a FULL refund, then i can get a FULL refund, that means 5450 GBP.

This company has made me scared,i dont even dare to post on their forum in fear of being deleted.

why would i want to own a part of it? i want out.

nobody is above the law

http://dshub.tradingstandards.gov.uk/dsrexplained

unconditional right

FULL REFUND BY LAW, your terms are not above the law. are you really going to fight every customer, and then fight the law of the kingdom of great brittain itsself? are you kidding me? Where is an attorney who can prove your terms are above UK law?
http://dshub.tradingstandards.gov.uk/dsrexplained

notice the .gov in the url.....this is not some bunch of trolls making stuff up. this is the actual government of the actual United Kingdom , showing the actual law, that actually apllies to us.

5450 gbp refund please

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:48:54 PM

You all would be well advised to try clarify Fiaz's role in the company. Do his statements represent official company policy or are they personal views ?

This is important because if he is acting as a company spokesman,  his statements and actions may serve as evidence in any future civil or legal proceeding.

Personally, I'd prefer  to hear from a company officer on any matter of importance. Fiaz is just an employee, and possibly a shareholder, and as I think we've already seen he is likely to change his tune, edit his posts or claim his statements have been misrepresented as needed.

Ditto for the 'Doctor'.
marco5109

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:43:00 PM

Fiaz Malik is the Customer Manager as stated on the alpha website under our team
that seems to be official  i think, furthermore he is also capable to edit the post of the CEO of the company and change that information provided by the boss himself. so maybe Fiaz is the ultimate boss behind the stage.
regards
retro72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:50:31 PM

I think there might be a chance Alpha's customers can go after Fiaz and Mohammed Akram  personally. This case is an example.
In this particular case our client had paid a substantial deposit for a second hand commercial tractor but the vehicle was not delivered nor was the deposit returned. The defendant said that the transaction was with a limited company which was ‘in the process of being wound up’. We disagreed as our client had been dealing with the director personally as well as the company.

Alpha customers have been given assurances and guarantees, not only directly from Fiaz but Mr Akram as recently as today https://alpha-t.net/news/final-payment/  and there have been many more direct posts and newsletters from Mr Akram as well as Fiaz. Could this be seen as a direct relationship? It might be something to ask a lawyer about. This is also an interesting statement.

The Court will only consider piercing the corporate veil where there is (1) control of the company by the 'wrongdoer' and (2) impropriety, that is the use of the company as a device or façade to conceal the wrongdoing: Hashem v Shayif & Radfan Ltd [2008].

The company need not be incorporated with deceptive intent and the question is simply whether it is being used as a façade at the time of the relevant transaction.

I think Alpha scores pretty high on that scale. I think Fiaz and Co might take things a bit more seriously when they find they are personally liable and cannot hide behind the cover of the company.
VJLoops

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:00:34 PM

Anyone who wants to submit info via Paypal. Even though AT dropped the PayPal payment they should be reported so it doesn't happen in the future.  
Perhaps they still use the account for "other" business activities?  NOT WITH MY MONEY, if i have any say in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding sales that potentially violate PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. We will investigate the matter and take appropriate action, if necessary.

Follow the instructions below if you encounter a seller's website that you feel may violate our Acceptable Use Policy:

Click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
    Click Email Us and click Email Us again.
    Select Report Fraud/Prohibit Use under "Topic."
    Select Report prohibited items being sold using PayPal under "Subtopic."
    Fill out the form and click Submit.

Please be as specific as possible in the message you enter, and include a description of the prohibited item(s) being sold, as well as the specific URL of the website offering the product (if applicable).

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Fahnia
Protection Services Department
PayPal, an eBay Company
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:17:23 PM

Fiaz Malik is the Customer Manager as stated on the alpha website

Fiaz may be the customer manager but that doesn't mean his statements are binding on the company.
It is clear that he just makes stuff up as he goes, to suit his purpose. If in doubt just look at his comments about batch2 a few posts back.

Fiaz is probably just a sock puppet, or an inconsequential little fella with an exaggerated sense of self-importance and a ban hammer.
Under the circumstances, Akram should be communicating interactively with customers on the Alpha-T forum, not just issuing the occasional TL;DR pronouncements from the bunker.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:08:19 PM

Fiaz "you paid for a 25Mh/s miner and everything on top is goodwill, this is simply a fact."

This aint goodwill, this is business. AT aint saints. If AT had not rised MH, they wouldnt be competitive.

Only saints have goodwill.

bumface

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:40:38 PM

Derekman

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:50:06 PM

Ok so I have had enough.  I will be sending a recorded delivery letter to AT tomorrow demanding my money back.

I will also be referring AT to the UK police and FCA for their offer of shares.

I am now of the mind they have deceived their customers, performed a negligent and possible criminal act in stating they will be offering shares.

I urge you all to do the same. The officers of AT should be held to account for their behaviour.
Further I think in their desperation they are turning their company into a pyramid scheme.

I will post the various links to the authorities later on this thread. You need to tell the authorities your story's.

Good luck.
retro72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:59:30 PM

Quote from:  miningmitch on Today at 03:41:46 PM
Quote from:  dezaa on Today at 03:37:26 PM
Fair Dinkum,
                             What a load of Shit I'm reading on this Forum now,

All you crying Cock Suckers, stop frigging whinging and moaning and ripping in to Fiaz, this Forum has turned in to a Whinge Whinge frigging Whinge,, I bet ya its mostly you  Poms,, well you finally grew some and decided to take a punt,give,Invest your $ in to Alpha, on words, a Dream  by a few to become Successful, Respected,,and we all wanted in,,,so sit back and shut the F--- Up,,, let Alpha do as they Said,, they have not fallen, nor changed their Vision,  You whingers know, if there was anything better out there you wouldn't be wasting your-time talking Shiite here,,,,, Wink
amen brother

wingers stfu your a waste of life some of us will take what we can get lol and alpha has been more than patient and generous in this regard, it is true that they will be around for a long time considering they have survived all this madness where most would have caved under this pressure and packed it in
Fiaz deleted the post asking for these offensive posts to be deleted Shocked A truly fair and balanced forum they're running over there
bumface

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:04:18 PM

just because they dont allow lawfull refunds illigally does not make them terrorists. If you are saying that purely on their name, then thats very rasist.

wilson1973

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:19:59 PM

Ghost.rider, just because you didn't get your asic doesn't mean these guys are terrorists, grow up.
jomay

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

The way we flush out this scum is by ceasing to pussy foot around.
Submit your suspicions about this gang of terrorists and Al-Qaeda operatives hiding the in the UK to
Ghostrider, you are clearly crossing a line here.
Defamation has a certain criminal aspect to it. Unless you have evidence to back up your statements you should stop, right here and now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

BTC 1NoV8NFSB7eiuK2aABFtBTdUdXhbEdG7Ss
LTC LaFyWSfzKY7CKwwmbxhyf8S2iJvfT7JFtL YAC YKKwR5B64Z9ww971J42vEGVPaema623Tz6
phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:13:23 PM

If you didn't read ghost.rider's post as a joke, you should have...

Now, that said, it was a rather racist and inappropriate joke; but, a joke none the less.  Let's move on now.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: