Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
Precog

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:44:42 PM

For non customers I'm going to provide an inside look of what happens all day everyday on the Alpha forums

Create a topic.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/aui6c3.jpg

Refresh the page and see that it is locked 19 seconds later.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/294o0u0.jpg

Refresh the page and the topic and post no longer exist. All done within 60 seconds.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/29eq9p0.jpg

That is very impressive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

Ok so I have had enough.  I will be sending a recorded delivery letter to AT tomorrow demanding my money back.

I will also be referring AT to the UK police and FCA for their offer of shares.

I am now of the mind they have deceived their customers, performed a negligent and possible criminal act in stating they will be offering shares.

I urge you all to do the same. The officers of AT should be held to account for their behaviour.
Further I think in their desperation they are turning their company into a pyramid scheme.

I will post the various links to the authorities later on this thread. You need to tell the authorities your story's.

Good luck.

Wow you were one of Alpha Tech's strongest supporters.  I saw your recent interactions with Fiaz on their forum.  He really treated you poorly and was undermining and insulting.  I'm surprised he didn't realize that you were on his side much of the time.  Fiaz must be completely diluted at this point.

My guess is that Fiaz and all the other stooges at Alpha Tech are herding.  They talk their book to each other till they believe that any other opinion seems ludicrous.  Then when they go on the forums and see people talk objectively, it sounds like attacks and threats.  

Hope you are able to get your money back.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:38:14 PM

For non customers I'm going to provide an inside look of what happens all day everyday on the Alpha forums

hmm … request a refund on a 14 day old payment, get refused on the basis that it is over 5 months, ask a reasonable question on the support forum and have your question deleted within 60 seconds …

Maybe they don't have any money left ?
anderl

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:11:05 AM

hmm … request a refund on a 14 day old payment, get refused on the basis that it is over 5 months, ask a reasonable question on the support forum and have your question deleted within 60 seconds …

Money left ?  I think they are in the hole .

Fiaz and Akraham are far to hostile in the tone of their forum posts.  Even neutral questions about the shares, ship dates, or product milestones are being called out as threats, attacks and laced with "vitriol".  When a customer gets upset they are banned.

If the company was liquid with cash they would have more confidence in the operations going forward.  They would be more nonchalant in their communications.  If a they were awash with cash and customers clamoring at their door they would be fine giving refunds, and any attacks would be met with calm responses stating that it will all come out in a few short weeks.

But Fiaz and the Akharamek are tense and hostile even in their announcements.  They go back and forth between carrot and stick.  They entice with rewards and speculation and then attack with threats if things don't go their way.  They make commanding statements without providing any supporting evidence.  They have no legs to stand on. 

They went all in on the last pot and lost almost everything.  Now they are all or nothing and they have a weak hand, but they are going to try to bluff their way out of it.  But because they have no business acumen and no competence in any of the lot they have an aweful poker face.  Even their backers are asking if they need to towel off the sweat and they lash out at them yelling that they aren't sweating and why would they as they have a royal flush but have at most a pair of twos.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:28:11 AM

How much is 30% of a pair of deuces worth split 500 ways ?

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:58:42 AM

And this is why the vote does not matter.  Alpha Technology has already decided what they are going to do. They are going to seize all orders that have not paid the remaining 70%.   They are going to report that the majority of customers will vote in favor of the share distribution.  Any post about trying to make it non partisan are being deleted.  This vote is just a platitude. 

hardly platitude

100% fraud. This will land these tribe of Muzzies in a jail cell!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:20:16 AM

Precog, well done friend. In one post you summarize their customer service.

LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:39:44 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 01:49:56 AM by LTCagt

Dear AlphaTechnologies-Team,

I did not agree, in any way, shape, or form to complete a business to business transaction with your company. I´m a customer and this is prooved by a wellknown Lawyer of European Law.

As in the Rest of Europe - no Terms&Conditions stand above the Law - if T&C´s restrict my personal Law they are worth NOTHING  or if mentioned this special condition is worth nothing.

No-one in our Country and No-One in the Rest of Europe came to the Concluison that buying a Machine that could calculate algorythmic work is a business.

As you are a Spokesman of AlphaTechnologies your answer to many questions we expect as the word of AlphaTechnolgies.

Just a few days before cancelling the July-Shipping you reassurt your date of delivery for the worst to the End of July

You - personally as a spokesman of AlphaTechnologies - and others through Email have made this very clear: Perhaps till 15th of july worst case 31st of July is Shipping Date.

So the T&C´s were changed through your own response - it doesn´t matter that in the real T&C´s is written another thing. If you say Delivery Date is End of July and i Say - OK thats fine - thats equal to a letter of intent so we have a contract - and you send this to me by answering my questions - this contract you have broken as you said that delivery date is now September.

But if not - any term in a distance selling contract which is inconsistent with the protection of the consumer as set out above shall be automatically void and as such, the supplier will not be able to rely on the term.

You know this for sure.

Or you know the judicial decisions that are building the ground for this.

A step further - my attempts at communication with your company which were offered via your website's forums and emails have yielded no positive results. In holding shares of a company as an excuse im not interested - beacuse this was not the former intent of mine.

Do you know the law about sharing a company ? I am very sceptical on this.

But it is indifferent - if you left the contract we made or not - i am not longer interested in having this miner while im not sure if you are able to deliver.

I use my right to terminate the contract using the Distance Selling Regulations while im a customer and your product is a mass-produced article.

We all now that you have missed to give us clear T&C´s - because the wording "Business-to-Business" was not in the first T&C´s so you cant change it afterwards and hope this is for real.

I dont know which lawyer you have hired -  i would change it to a better one.

Im awaiting a full refund. Please clear this not later then the first of September.

My Acoount Dates:

xxxxxxx

Or with Bitcoins to

xxxxx

If nothings happens till that date i call it fraud and will commence legal proceedings - in last case try to solve my pecuniary claims at the assets of AlphaTechnologies.
LTCagt

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:01:25 AM

if someone has no Money to go to court i am able to get through this - i feel frauded and dont want them to succeed if the only reason is that someone has no Money to go through this

NOW its not about the Money it is as a matter of principle

I will send the court decision at your pm just for voting for my favorite coin called Sync Coin at BTC38

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919.0

if you cant vote there - send it to me and i will vote and prove this - i have done this for other users on the named Topic - every Piece of a coin is counting and if it is only 0,0000xxx btc

Grin Grin Grin Grin

i wish us all the best
Precog

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:19:57 AM

I finally got a response directly from Alphas office account through BitPay.

He told me that my 70% BitPay payment is non refundable.

I replied and enlightened him that even though the terms of order has been changed and modified over time no where in the document does it state that there are no refunds whether it be on an initial deposit or a second deposit. I told him that the only time no refunds occur is when the product has shipped and the contract has ended.

I have once again reinstated my full refund request.
LTCagt

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:38:03 AM

I replied and enlightened him that even though the terms of order has been changed and modified over time no where in the document does it state that there are no refunds whether it be on an initial deposit or a second deposit. I told him that the only time no refunds occur is when the product has shipped and the contract has ended.

and i am sure you will get the same answer ....
Precog

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:45:37 AM

and i am sure you will get the same answer ....

Rest Assured
anderl

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:00:16 AM

How much is 30% of a pair of deuces worth split 500 ways ?

Ok so let us figure this out hypothetically.

It was estimated on some blog that Alpha Technologies has obtained orders that if paid in full would equate to about $2.5 to 3 million.  With the upgrades they have had to add to miners it may have significantly lowered their profit margins.  Plus they have incurred debt to family members and probably Lazurus as well.  So if they have a conservative 50% margin on total units sold for batch one then they are looking at about $1.25 to 1.5 million of profit.

So now all the customers that have a 30% ownership are salivating.  They will get $375,000 divided by the number of customers that partake.  So say there are 100 of them with some big boys that have ordered  10 or more high end vipers.  If every one of those 100 customers gets a fair distribution regardless of units purchased they will each get $3,750 USD.  Not bad.  Then capital gains or foreign income tax, so anywhere from 15 to 50% depending on country.  So you may get $1,500 to 3,000 USD.

But there are a bunch of mitigating factors.  Its going to be a weighed allotment.  The big buyers will definitely opt-in.  So they will skew the numbers in their favor.  The smaller buyers may only come out with a return of $15 to 30 instead.

Then there is how the profits are computed by Alpha Technology.  I"m assuming net income and not taking into account overhead, debts and exisiting share distribution.  That initial 1.25 to 1.5 million might be 250,000 to 300,000 after all the operational costs and debt repayment is taken into account.

Then there is reinvestment of profits into new batchs.  You see a profit is only a profit after the company has assigned the dollar where it want to.  So any moronic customers who think they are getting pure profits are dillusional. Because for every dollar they pull out of the company that is not reinvestment means that is less miners that the company can produce the next batch.  Which means less growth and less future profits.  So Alpha will probably reinvest most of the profits back into the business and dish about a $1.00 maybe even 3-fiddy to all the big batch 1 shareholders and there is nothing they can do about it.

You see the customers as shareholders are going to get FARKed in the ARSE again.  Sure AT will give you a vote but if they put up to vote how much of the profits from batch 1 should go back into the business and how much should be dished out to batch 1 share holders what do you think the vote will be.
   A. 100% to shareholders
   B. 50% to shareholders
   C. 0% to shareholders
All you shareholders will probably vote A.  Your whole 30% of the vote.  Then along comes Ahackaram with his 60% vote and bam overrules all your asses and votes C.  Congrats even if Alpha Tech survives batch 1 you guys will get ZEROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

pw4x3r

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:58:16 AM

If money is a limiting factor in your attempt to reclaim the funds you are legally owed by Alpha Technologies, worry not. Simply start the conversation now on these forums that your intent is prosecute Alpha Technologies because your consumer rights have been violated. A class action lawsuit will begin shortly. This, you can count on.

For those who have some money, I encourage you to read back to the previous posts in regards to reporting Alpha to the local UK authorities and agencies. For those of you in the US, you are able to register an address there to officially file your complaint.

For those with enough money to front a lawyer, you are in the best position. Start calling representatives immediately in your local area. You will be getting all of your money back from Alpha after they lose their court battle for violating your consumer rights.
wakirksey

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:08:00 AM

Well, I guess Fitz, doesn't have a since of Humor.  Earlier this morning, I posted a bait question, that asked this:

How do I get into this deal,

I am interested in purchasing thirty of the viper 250mh miners, but the order page says that it is out
of stock. What does a person have to do to purchase these miners?

And Fitz, PM me this:

email payments@alpha- t.net

And I responded by Posting This:

How do I get into this deal,

I am interested in purchasing thirty of the viper 250mh miners, but the order page says that it is out
of stock. What does a person have to do to purchase these miners?
Fiaz Malik, I emailed payments@alpha-t .net as you suggested in the Instant Message. While I am
waiting on their response, can you tell me would I get the same stock deal as all of the other
customers?

And Fitz Reponded with this PM:

i would appreciate it if you pm me as this is a
payments issue i dont deal with, yes it would
be bacth 1

So, now we know what they intend to do with all of the miners that they are going to steal.  Of Course, all of these posts were quickly deleted.  Now, It also, indicates that they would do anything to get that kind of money, even upset all of their so called soon to be business partners, by giving someone this late in the game the same as they would earn.  Ethical, transparent, I think not.

Then later, this evening, I posted this link on their website:

Funny, you need to Check this out,

I ran across this while searching the web for more information concerning Alpha Technologies, give it
a look.....I think we all can use a laugh.

http://alpha-t.warpdns.net

Of course, I got instantly banned.  But, I will continue to harass them though, they owe me that much for stealing my 30% down payment.
Xell

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:58:46 AM

EU (non UK) people should start here:

http://www.ukecc.net/contact/index.cfm

This is designed to act in the same way but across the EU. They will give good (free) ADVICE but have no power to enforce anything. They are like the Citizens Advice in the UK.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome or response from the trader, we may be able to help - on points of law, consumer entitlements and guidance on the next step. The service provided by the UK ECC and the ECC-Net is advisory - we do not have any enforcement powers and cannot compel traders to take any action or accept our point of view.

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:33:57 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 08:40:27 AM by Searing

paypal also has something called the paypal executive committee you can petition on stuff..

Would you happen to have a link or more info? A quick google search didn't turn up anything.  Cheers!

NOTE:     ..... multiple long rants trying to help /ignore if you don't want to read..again in my demented way
trying to help I got my refund would like to see some more posts in this forum of the same.....

I just asked to have the fraud dept involved at amex....THEY CONTACT YOU BY PHONE or at least that was the case last year
IF THEY THINK YOU ARE LEGIT so give the amex as much real info on all this in a concise manner on your amex or cc dispute
as you can...

At that point they say that they will 1) look into it (which in BFL's case I never heard back from them last year)

and/or  2) ask the process you have to go to have the paypal executive committee look at this and how to contact board members
they may or may not give this info out but if it is more then 45 days I think they will if in that at this point with the 45 day
window for refunds with paypal gone ..it is your only option...ie prove fraud or non-existant product etc to amex or your cc compnay
....(imho) ..in that the paypal exec committee would have to over rule that timeline and refund you direct....and put other pressure
on BFL to get money back....ie a p/o'd paypal in other words....

In the BFL case this info was put out there (look at bfl f*cks us over thread on bitcoin talk....the forum members and ask about this or BFL scam thread etc)

So many people swamped the paypal exec committee.when this info hit bitcointalk BFL threads
that BFL if I remember right ..changed banks and cut off funds to paypal at that time....back last year was told I missed it by 2 days...

with BFL initiating the 6 month 1 day you don't get your monarch this year...they changed or refunded such to paypal again..but again due
to dumb luck and circumstances that forced BFL to do so...don't count on this from alpha imho they will just go belly up...

sorry have no idea the links or the email anymore in fit of "crap the $$$" are lost last year (and lets admit it dumb luck is how i got the refund this year)
I trashed that folder on my laptop as a 'lost cause'....in disgust.....every time I saw the frigging folder pissed me off...there are many things I was
sure of last year...never seeing a dime from BFL was at the top of the list...lucky by circumstance I was wrong this year..knock wood..

but others in those BFL threads should be able to help just ask..if you can't get such info from the amex rep in my case or the cc company but
again they did tell me back in the day...

being dumb and lucky (and perhaps quick on getting $$$ before alpha goes under) is my advice....if it does not work and you end
up in my boat of last year thinking the $$$ is lost at least you know you did everything possible ...it helps....and again you can
always just trip over good luck on all this but......work the problem you will feel better imho then just eating s*it from alpha on this crap!

Searing

i doubt if they realise the seriousness of the situation and howmany people are reporting them to any and every agency they can find....

The fact that a terms page can not superceide the law also seems lost on them.

I say it again, the wise course of action that will ensure survival of the company is refund the people who want a refund in full....mine with their miners until they are resold with a small discount.

The shitstorm that is coming their way is enormous,and why you would want to battle 100s of disgruntled customers in court is beyond me to understand.

The terms i have agreed to state nothing about terms being subject to change, and state nothing about me being viewed as a buisness, which i am not.

i am fully in my lawfull right, and any judge that is not smoking meth will acknowledge this,,especcially now that i am in possetion of the full website from januari.

If they do not respond to my email and grant the full refund, im going the bitpay route, and then gradually higher up in assistance. all the way up to debt collectors.

I hate what they are turning me into.i simply want my lawfull right fulfillend, and i wil bare no grudge and i might even order in the future with them if they handle this well, and have a good product to show that is not pre order.

They do not seem to understand that from the amex reps point of view I talked to (admittedly..they are just your normal regular customer reps that would add info to
the dispute...by the by they seem quite thrilled to add stuff to your dispute....must brighten up their boring day of people asking for account balances)

But anyway the 'universal' thing that struck these folks on WHY THEY THOUGHT the fraud of amex department would be all over alpha on this came down to this

Alpha sold us 'equipment' to be delivered in July (by numerous announcements etc) and a lot of us paid via paypal and cc payment.....that 30% ..then alpha said
we did not have to pay till prototype and shipping ..but the main point from amex reps view is ...we can only pay the last 70% via unsecured methods and no proof
of equipment no prototype....missed timeline...OR WE LOSE OR INITIAL 30% down.....well to amex reps point of view that is using the good graces of amex as
a front to sell people vaporware under the guise of cc and paypal protection...they were like .....wow ...could not believe alpha pulled this..

That point is what alpha is completely clueless about and NOT understanding about this whole situation..you are making paypal  the cc companies and in my
case amex look like they helped prop up this scam..it looks legit at the front end ..the merchant changes the rules dumps paypal and cc option etc  and
leaves customers like me screaming fraud to the amex reps....thru no fault of amex or paypal or the cc companies involved yet they got dragged into this scam.
Again these are my impressions from my calls amex reps on the actual dispute are pretty closed mouthed on what amex does  for funds back...but they do agree
that it is in no way something amex at least is pleased about....in any way shape or form.

So that is the biggest elephant in the room....alpha broke the trust we expected by paying paypal and cc payment w/o amex or paypal having any say in this
and as far as the amex reps (low end customer service folk admittedly) alpha broke the MERCHANT TOS with paypal and amex with these stunts on
non-existent equipment /moving timelines and TOS's etc....I think alpha is gonna reap the whirlwind so to speak from a pissed off paypal and all the cc companies

Again I can't emphasize this enough build a cc dispute case bit by bit add to it by calling a rep as things happen you get banned from alpha forums
note it and your reasonable question that likely got you banned.....mention they don't have  FRIGGING phone number on the site anymore . As
stuff happened like the phone number going away etc...I'd call the 1-800 number for amex and add this and links etc .took 3 min slowly my
dispute file showed depth and such...and again add the  www.coindesk.com article to show you are on the up and up on how you are presenting
your view on all this (outside news source not just your word) and of course alpha's  own ramblings on the NEWS section of the alpha site

.....anyway the amex reps are pretty much universal that amex (and likely paypal) can't let themselves be sucked into
promoting/verifying purchased of 30% just to have the merchant pull these stunts....everybody and his brother would start trying this crap selling
vaporware in this manner on the front end of it being legit.....

anyway sorry went into rant mode

but alpha being clueless to the 'Godzilla' of paypal and the irate cc companies  looming overhead shows just how clueless (no matter what
their original intent was to be a legit asic mnfg) ....I see no hope on any of their other plans coming to fruition if they can't even see the
fact they are on the verge of being stepped on as individuals (fraud) and corporation into gooey jam......they be screwed imho the cc companies
and paypal are gonna come calling on this imho just a matter of time....how they can miss this bus gonna run them over....makes me even
more sure they have NO CLUE on the other stuff they want to accomplish even if they ARE legit in their (somewhat odd minds) that they can
survive as a company with these stunts..the mind boggles

Searing

see if bitpay will add a dispute file for info ...may help I suggest this for everyone via the method you paid
see previous posts on here on what to add

also go to alpha forums ask 1) reasonable question get banned 2) go to above agencies they don't even
have a phone number anymore 3) robo emails that say nothing 4) sorry paypal cc company or bitpay I have
no way to find redress with the company with their antics...I come hat in hand to you....reasonable fellow
that I am heh Smiley

With all the other stuff on here you can add to such a dispute UK and EU law regulations broken..the
bait and swich of paypal cc protection on 30% down the vaporware the change to unsecured payments
only ..the coindesk article the weird alpha news of we won't pay back in any manner the 30% down
unless we can extort more $$ via unsecured funding methods...but people who paid 100% are golden

etc etc

such a dispute file with whomever and or multiple regulatory agencies and paypal and cc company
and say bitpay will get you far imho

the fraud guy looks at well laid out dispute....sees no phone number bait and switch on payment
options vaporware etc..you just made his life simple no need to research on his own has the
coindesk article and alphas own weird news on no repay to 30% on vaporware and no frigging
phone number ..banned from forums for a reasonable question ..you just made that guys job
a lot easier to just go 'wow fraud' and move on to his next dispute..this could be the same
letter/setup for UK and EU folks paypal cc company bitpay etc..hit them all with it

anyway again my views...but to me looks pretty straight forward alpha is out of touch
on what they can do ...and imho most of the stuff they are trying just plain won't fly
with anybody looking over such a dispute cc company paypal gov't or whatever....

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Precog

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:02:31 AM

but people who paid 100% are golden

Searing

No, that is not the case at all like I posted on the previous pages. I received a typed out response from Alphas office via my BitPay support ticket with BitPay mediary yesterday evening and he said that my 70% payment is non refundable. And he also said that the 30% is non refundable since it has been past 5 months.

I told him that I along with everyone else that has been requesting refunds absolutely did not consciously agree and enter into a 0% refund contract, because the terms do not state that and absolutely no human would enter into a 0% refund contract based on a promise.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:14:21 AM

but people who paid 100% are golden

Searing

No, that is not the case at all like I posted on the previous pages. I received a typed out response from Alphas office via my BitPay support ticket with BitPay mediary yesterday evening and he said that my 70% payment is non refundable. And he also said that the 30% is non refundable since it has been past 5 months.

I told him that I along with everyone else that has been requesting refunds absolutely did not consciously agree and enter into a 0% refund contract, because the terms do not state that and absolutely no human would enter into a 0% refund contract based on a promise.

yeah I misspoke...I ment to say was that 30% poof ..supposedly if you paid last 70% you can get equip (yeah right) and their stock deal etc

thus my 100% golden remark compared to just 30% down

my 100% golden remark means 'squat' in that they will not fulfill equip/stock anyway....so the whole thing is wrong from my quote above in 'reality' imho

anyway not sure about how to approach bitpay see if they will let you make a dispute file if at all possible...if they just cut you off at the knees
then they have no protection to speak of I guess

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Precog

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:58:03 AM

Yea, I'm not sure how their consumer protection is and what they offer because I didn't think I'd ever need to worry about that. They are an up and coming popular Bitcoin payment method and they should have some type of insurance or consumer protection.

Hopefully they side with customers in this case.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: