Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
gushes

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:56:19 AM

Wow I had no idea. They sent an email saying everyone was un banned and that some stuff about a stock sharing plan. Guess that blew apart. lol

Oh, they DID unban everyone... Then started re-banning anyone that pointed out facts, disagreed with them, or even asked probing questions politely.  Fiaz quite because he just couldn't take being forced to ban so many whiny children.  How DARE we ask for Refunds from such an ETHICAL and TRANSPARENT and GENEROUS company such as Alpha-Tech.  How DARE we point out that he can't legally give his customers 30% share, and even promising to do so can and will get him thrown in jail.  How DARE we point out that even if he did give us 30% share, there are MANY ways to ensure that they get nothing... EVER.

I paid my 70% on the promise of delivery with 8-10 weeks, per the terms and conditions.  They failed.  They owe me (and everyone else that wants it) a full refund.  They knew this BEFORE requesting the 70%.  It was Fraud.  They belong in jail at this point.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:31:30 AM

Alpha-T = Alpha Tits Up?

Good grief what a big ninny Malik FIAZ has turned out to be. Just wait till the equally loquacious LIROY starts quivering his lower lip about how it is everyone else's fault and stomps his feet and quits.

Who exactly are these losers? I am thinking these are 3 school friends who thought they could conquer the world. Same three insidious liars who believe their lies as they sit their straight faced with chocolate all over their grubby paws as they tell the headmaster, no sir I didn't steal any chocolate at all.

Seemingly bright young lads but as thick as bricks at the same time.

Malik FIAZ and his foray into the real world of business now bust. The consummate PR forum manager, low level flunky doomed forever. Quickest Google search that every HR does on an applicant's name will yield his shenanigans. Mubasher will have to return that fancy AUDI he's been leasing, those dapper dabs he has been wearing. Fiaz MALIK will have to revert to the bowl haircuts he has always been having. That cunning charlatan LIROY VAN who purposefully used the first two names of a world - renown security and internet expert's first two names, will have to go into hiding.

Only benefit to them out of this all is that the three of them can sit in gaol  and plot and plan an escape together, the exact same way they all giggled over a bowl of curry who to extricate funds out of the masses under the guise of crypto currency.

These things always end in tears  Sad

Thanks for the laugh lads, just what till your filthy little building that your Daddy spent his entire life acquiring is seized to compensate for all of this. Your mother will be reduced to going back to scrubbing floors of the elite in London. Well done.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:30:01 AM

Again others in this thread who got a FULL REFUND via amex in particular and/or cc and or other ...not the partial refund alpha gave out....no 70 pound
penalty or whatever else that alpha states..I mean paypal (more then 45 days) and/or cc company..etc...FULL BOAT refund...let others know on here
please..so we have to help others still in alpha's clutches on here!

I got one thru Visa.   I used the same info that you detailed on Alpha's antics and was told that it is pretty much an open and shut case.  

good to know .keep passing it around as more and more people float in to this forum as they find out what is 'likely'
really going on with alpha...

well that is 2 of us...someone should keep track make a chart or something

Searing

I tried calling my bank (I payed by visa through paypal) and they said they can't do anything because its was such a long time (2 months). Is there some key words you say that will make banks help? I got only the 30% - penalty refund from alpha.

Thanks

you'll have to go directly thru VISA ...the bank will do zip on wire xfer or bank xfer....VISA direct is your only shot imho

point out the 30% down and no refund available ..and they say you have to pay the 70% unsecured to get your 30% back etc
see previous threads..stuff like alpha banned you from forums for a reasonable question .the coindesk article ..the alpha forums
saying if you paid in full you get stock if not paid in full zip....the like to their news....play it up as the extortion it is by alpha
offering paypal and cc protection ..taking it away and now playing the above games....

If you can get visa to accept the dispute info you likely are in....not sure how visa works this guy posted this above in the thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.msg8152665#msg8152665

perhaps he would be nice enough to tell you the process he used

an the links in this thread for the UK and EU consumer protection laws everyone w/o cc protection should run thru that stuff also the FTC stuff in the usa etc

good luck let us know how it goes

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:38:32 AM

Not again a pre-order massacer.

People, stop making pre-order. you can get over it!

here no one can cure you, everyone is sick, neither alpha-forum, you have to get a doctor!

sorry guys! honestly, who is still thinking about another pre-order? See! you need help...

I agree as a 'pre-order' junkie...I have been lucky and did get a BFL refund and an Alpha refund..but
think? I am cured now *hallelujah' ....otherwise we probably will have to start a 10 step plan call
it 'pre-order' asic anonymous or some such.....(shudder)

anyway....the ads are soooo pretty and the miners make nice whirly sounds with the  pretty
xmas tree LCD's etc...sigh.......(snap out of it man...its a trap!)

Searing

Lol... created a second forum account to ask Fiaz (privately in PM) to explain why I was banned from the forums.  Result?  He banned the second account =p.

Priceless.

Phzi, this is additional grounds for the return of all your financials. The company is literally ignoring your communications and blocking your ability to communicate with them privately via their forums.

If you have or have not already filed a claim of any sort, this helps you drastically.

Legally... GG

Everyone who has been banned from Alpha forums is helped drastically as long as you include it in your defense / argument

agree this is especially true in that alpha has no other means to communicate....1) forums banned 2) robo reply emails 3) no frigging PHONE NUMBER listed even

jeez what a company

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:27:57 AM

I didn't pre order from these guys but I did from Flower technologies their smallest miner. Probably a scam too.  Undecided

marco5109

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:35:14 AM

congrats for stuperior for winning the prediction  on the alpha forum, of the litecoin diff on the first of august. lucky guess , but still well done! at the same time, i take off my hat for misu for keeping his word and paid the winner his 10 ltc.
you're the MAN! and alpha can learn a lot from you.

last but not least i have a final word for stuperior ; don't call anybody names, because we are customers paying for a product
expect it, to be delivered as promissed many times but instead of that, only lies were delivered.
still waiting for the truth to arise.
regards

Derekman

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:24:52 AM

tomorrow I will be sending a letter explaining why I want a full refund.

Also I will be referring AT to the police, trading standards, and the directors to companies house. I will also be writing to my MP to ask he investigate with his local counterpart in Manchester. HMRC will also get a letter too as if they are screwing us about like this you can bet they have screwed up VAT and tax returns. Customs is now attached to HMRC and make MI5/MI6 look like pussys.  especially when it comes to Companies.

Recent events are deeply concerning.

The Directors have to act painfully honourably now as I can see insolvency on the horizon.  This seems to be unavoidable. If they shuffle funds out a trustee will find it. They will face further criminal prosecutions. We should, as a community, be the largest creditors. This will enable us to choose the trustee. I can advise CBW in London would be a very good choice. Medium sized. Hopefully won't spend all the money they have and may recover much. The head of insolvency knows so many people he will have the resources to find the truth.

I may be successful in my claim but it usually takes a few months and I think the authorities will take control of the company before that happens.

Will post my letters and claims here tomorrow.
wilson1973

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:32:37 AM

tomorrow I will be sending a letter explaining why I want a full refund.

Also I will be referring AT to the police, trading standards, and the directors to companies house. I will also be writing to my MP to ask he investigate with his local counterpart in Manchester. HMRC will also get a letter too as if they are screwing us about like this you can bet they have screwed up VAT and tax returns. Customs is now attached to HMRC and make MI5/MI6 look like pussys.  especially when it comes to Companies.

Recent events are deeply concerning.

The Directors have to act painfully honourably now as I can see insolvency on the horizon.  This seems to be unavoidable. If they shuffle funds out a trustee will find it. They will face further criminal prosecutions. We should, as a community, be the largest creditors. This will enable us to choose the trustee. I can advise CBW in London would be a very good choice. Medium sized. Hopefully won't spend all the money they have and may recover much. The head of insolvency knows so many people he will have the resources to find the truth.

I may be successful in my claim but it usually takes a few months and I think the authorities will take control of the company before that happens.

Will post my letters and claims here tomorrow.

The company has no assets, any cash in bank has been used to buy the chips (which don't work).

Whilst customers / community may be the main creditors I'm afraid that 100% of nothing is 0.

I've been saying for many weeks now, if you're in this don't wait for any letters or give them deadlines, work quickly to extract your refunds now, before there is nothing left to play with.

Good luck.
marco5109

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:38:56 AM

smart move derekman and keep us informed.

i've noticed fiaz has been removed from the alpha teamlist on the company website, only 3 people left.
but he's still active on their forum.
regards

bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

i smell alot of fake accounts on the alpha forum. and they all use typical english words and are overly positive about new delevopments.

Precog

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:41:46 AM

i smell alot of fake accounts on the alpha forum. and they all use typical english words and are overly positive about new developments.

You mean the accounts that crete topics about liking Fiaz and wishing he wasn't leaving, even though there hasn't been anything positive displayed in relation to his character?

I created another topic earlier today and it was immediately locked, and was deleted, then the Fiaz PM came with the same response of you can't talk about payments in the ask us anything section and please send questions to their payments email.

I replied to Fiaz and told him I am in direct communication with Mubasher via BitPay support merchant resolutions with a BitPay mediary and he refused to refund my mid July payment and is holding it hostage, while all the people that haven't given them money are not required to pay until their is proof of product, company change details and a shipping date. I asked for the same benefit that those other customers have which is control over their money and a choice with their decisions.
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 11:45:13 AM

i am also in communication with bitpay, and AT is currently under investigation

VJLoops

Activity: 64

LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:51:28 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 03:55:49 PM by VJLoops

I gave AT the chance to repay me several times and all I get is the same BS reply. So I have escalated my claim even more.  Small price to pay if it helps my case.

AT if you are reading this.  I implore you to do what is legally and morally right.  Refund my money!  

*edit "super duper Gaussian blur effect"
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:08:18 PM

I think this ship will sink before the money gets out of it. Good luck to all those who have their funds tied up in it.  Undecided

marco5109

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:11:08 PM

I gave AT the chance to repay me several times and all I get is the same BS reply. So I have escalated my claim even more.  Small price to pay if it helps my case.

AT if you are reading this.  I implore you to do what is legally and morally right.  Refund my money! 

https://i.imgur.com/rMohRTw.jpg

@ VJloops  very good procedure, one question: is this route also possible for non residents of the UK if yes give a link or advice.
i like to put extra pressure on alpha besides requesting for a refund as i recently did , but time to answer did not expire yet.
so every extra method can help in case they come up with their T&O policy.
regards
VJLoops

Activity: 64

LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:46:30 PM

@marco

You will need a UK address and a debit or credit card to make the payment online. One of my friends who pitched in on the miner has a UK address so it wasn't a problem for us.  I believe there are UK forwarding addresses that were previously mentioned some pages back.   I would say look into that if you reside outside of the UK.  Good luck!
Precog

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:46:47 PM

I gave AT the chance to repay me several times and all I get is the same BS reply. So I have escalated my claim even more.  Small price to pay if it helps my case.

AT if you are reading this.  I implore you to do what is legally and morally right.  Refund my money! 

You need to blur your name more because I easily deciphered the title and first and last name.
pw4x3r

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:59:56 PM

@ VJloops  very good procedure, one question: is this route also possible for non residents of the UK if yes give a link or advice.
i like to put extra pressure on alpha besides requesting for a refund as i recently did , but time to answer did not expire yet.
so every extra method can help in case they come up with their T&O policy.
regards

http://www.cityaddress.co.uk/

$51 USD for mail to be forwarded twice per week, plus the actual cost of the individual mail forwarding
gushes

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:25:58 PM

I told them I paid in full more than 10 weeks ago, and they've breached their own T&C by not delivery and that I want a full refund.  I also stated I'm not a business customer, no matter how they try to squeeze it.
Now that I've paid 100%... they are "not unreasonable" and will "give back 30% of my money" cause they are good, ethical, transparent people.  But they get to keep 70% of MY money they did NOTHING to earn. Not gonna happen.

Hello there,

We are very sorry but as per our cancellation policy it has been longer
than 5 months since you placed your order therefore you are no longer
eligible for a refund. Please note we have been very clear and open with
our terms of order, it was released as a news update, it is easily
available on our website and you are urged to view it on the product
page before you order. Such regulations only apply to consumers and you
are a business customer with us. I can assure you that our legal matters
are dealt with by a leading law firm in the UK. Our terms of order are
completely legal in the UK. It was typed up by solicitors who specialize
in this area of law. They have advised us that all our customers will be
legally classed as businesses for many reasons, one being that the
hardware we are selling can only be used for mining cryptocurrencies
which is a business practice according to HMRC. So we assure you we have
done our research on this; we wouldn't be having this discussion if we
were breaking the law.

This is not accurate, our terms specifically state: 'Remainder will need
to be paid 8-10 weeks before shipment' hence we've told you when
shipment will be (September) and you now know when you need to pay.
Having said that as goodwill we are allowing people to wait up until
shipment to pay.

Our terms specifically mention end of Q3 as the latest we hope to ship,
if we announce we will try to ship sooner it is done purely in goodwill
and not something we are contractually obliged to do. The date in our
terms is the only one that is legally binding as that is the agreement
you accepted. Trying to ship sooner and announcing such is a goodwill
gesture on our part and is not legally biding.

Having said all that we are not unreasonable and as a gesture of
goodwill we are willing to refund you your deposit, this will be done
via PayPal, please confirm?

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team
retro72

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:30:09 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 02:53:57 PM by retro72

I'm going to repost this info in one place, hopefully it will help anyone going down the small claims route. Don't forget to send a complaint to the Citizens Advice Bureau.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can file small claims court proceedings online here:

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

Money claim online can be used by people living outside the UK but you will need a UK address. Fortunately you can use a service address. More information about money claim can be found here:

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/preparing-for-trial/problems-with-small-claims.htm

Small claims can be heard in absence and the fees are very reasonable and can be found here:

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex050-eng.pdf

You can contact the UK Citizen's Advice Bureau direct on 08454 040506 or fill out the form on their website. They will pass your complaint on to UK trading standards. If they receive enough complaints they may start a criminal investigation into Alpha. The form can be found here:

https://ssl.datamotion.com/form.aspx?co=3438&frm=citacomplainform&to=flare.fromforms

You can take these steps even if you are not a UK or EU citizen, as Alpha being a UK company are bound by UK Consumer law.

Below is a great site about one guys experience using Money Claim Online.

http://www.howtotakesomeonetocourt.info/joomla/

Or you could just sidestep the courts and unleash the debt collectors on to them. Cost: 15% of recovered funds. No win no fee.

http://www.debt-collection-service.co.uk/#

For those who are not in the UK and are considering using Money claim online you will need a service address. This is an address in the UK where mail is sent, then forwarded on to you. Here is one such company, I have never used them so check them out yourselves but they do forward mail internationally and accept personal as well as business customers.

http://www.cityaddress.co.uk/index.html

Also here is a  link to the Financial Conduct Authority's Share scam reporting form

http://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/scams/investment-scams/share-fraud-and-boiler-room-scams/reporting-form

Hope this helps

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: