Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

Finally PRE-SALE started and will be ends in 13 days, 23 hours. Less than a mins they sold 3,142,757 SQZR tokens. Less than a mins they more than 200 participants enroll and bought tokens in PRE-SALE 

Yeah, more than 3M tokens they sold in 10 mins. I guess before ends of PRE-SALE they will reach their target. Lets we check status after some time.

I am not surprised actually with the excitement that is coming for this project to the team. I believe this project has the potential of reaching its presale hardcap before it closes.

Indeed, squeezer is one of the few ICO's that perform so well in the pre-sale, despite the current market situation

Wow thats huge response for SQUEEZER at start of pre-sale. How many tokens are available in pre-sale? I dont see progress bar, just number of tokens sold

Total number of tokens are 385,000,000 and out of which 154,000,000 are for sale. 40% of total number of tokens are for sale.

Already 3.1 mil tokens sold out in the first few minutes of opening. Looks like they will hit the softcap sooner than expected. Good luck team.
This is a huge one for the squeezer team, the pre-sale is really moving at a great pace. I think the softcap will be reached soonest.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

Finally PRE-SALE started and will be ends in 13 days, 23 hours. Less than a mins they sold 3,142,757 SQZR tokens. Less than a mins they more than 200 participants enroll and bought tokens in PRE-SALE 

Yeah, more than 3M tokens they sold in 10 mins. I guess before ends of PRE-SALE they will reach their target. Lets we check status after some time.

I am not surprised actually with the excitement that is coming for this project to the team. I believe this project has the potential of reaching its presale hardcap before it closes.

Indeed, squeezer is one of the few ICO's that perform so well in the pre-sale, despite the current market situation

Wow thats huge response for SQUEEZER at start of pre-sale. How many tokens are available in pre-sale? I dont see progress bar, just number of tokens sold

Total number of tokens are 385,000,000 and out of which 154,000,000 are for sale. 40% of total number of tokens are for sale.

Already 3.1 mil tokens sold out in the first few minutes of opening. Looks like they will hit the softcap sooner than expected. Good luck team.
This is a huge one for the squeezer team, the pre-sale is really moving at a great pace. I think the softcap will be reached soonest.

Yeah mate softcap is very fesible Squeezer team has done their home work by ensuring the awareness of their presale to lots of potential investors.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

Only 18 hours until the Squeezer Pre-Sale starts with an incredible 50% bonus on offer, I can't wait to purchase some tokens I will have my alarm clock ready so I do not miss the beginning Grin

50% is such a big deal like seriously, I doubt if any smart person will let this pass without having some bite lol, what's the progress like now? When is it ending?

According to the Whitepaper the PreSale start today and close after 14 days. The ICO will happen  from 16.April till 31. May.

Thanks for this.. That's a lot of time to join the train and get set for ico, am all in Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

154 million for sale. This would be easy to reach considering the speed at which the sale is going.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

154 million for sale. This would be easy to reach considering the speed at which the sale is going.

Thanks to easter I had a lot to do today and was already scared to miss the start of the pre-sale. But I still managed, lucky me. In a few hours they have already sold over 3mio tokens, when tomorrow the Easter holidays are over, the sale will go up
Abah007

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

At the moment of purchase SQZR there will be a cryptocureency calculator available for you to check the prices
Cnote328

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

At the moment of purchase SQZR there will be a cryptocureency calculator available for you to check the prices

Yes it makes it easy for one to know the exact amount he/her chooses to invest, i think it was thoughtful of Squeezer team to make available a cryptocurrency calculator for investors
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

That is an insane performance, very glad to see a good start for Squeezer, it's a project that deserves it

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

very nice, that's a good service. I often sit in front of the computer and calculate. Especially if you can pay with different currencies, you do not always have the same currencies available immediately and you can maybe pay once with ETH and once with BTC
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

Only 18 hours until the Squeezer Pre-Sale starts with an incredible 50% bonus on offer, I can't wait to purchase some tokens I will have my alarm clock ready so I do not miss the beginning Grin

50% is such a big deal like seriously, I doubt if any smart person will let this pass without having some bite lol, what's the progress like now? When is it ending?

You can say that again, the bonus is a temping one, the prospect attached to the bonus is also a good project, that will surely attract investors to the project, investors are already trooping, i think squeezer is getting stronger by the day and i must commend their team for a good job so far

I'm a little embarrassed by such a bigger bonus. When a token is released to the exchange, there is a possibility of a dump. This is not very good for investors.

Not really, many individuals don't invest but rather go for freebies like airdrop and the possibility of dumping is massive, this is for investors and they are given that reward which they deserve, this will create the avenue for more investors to come in and the opportunity for squeezer to hit its target
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

Incredible total and it looks like they have sold even more tokens since you last counted, I knew they would have a great first day of sales and good on them. Hope the team can build on this and really kick on in regards to sales.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Yes it makes it easy for one to know the exact amount he/her chooses to invest, i think it was thoughtful of Squeezer team to make available a cryptocurrency calculator for investors

It is indeed a Good feature to add to their sales page. It helps the investors save time and stress of having to do their calculations manually or by them selves later on.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

It is indeed a Good feature to add to their sales page. It helps the investors save time and stress of having to do their calculations manually or by them selves later on.

Anything to help investors make the choice is a good addition to the page. In the end the last thing you want is the investor to have to leave the page to check a conversion rate or do any calculations as that gives them a chance to change their mind, especially for the smaller investors its important to make impulse buys for investors also an easy path of investing for them
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Anything to help investors make the choice is a good addition to the page. In the end the last thing you want is the investor to have to leave the page to check a conversion rate or do any calculations as that gives them a chance to change their mind, especially for the smaller investors its important to make impulse buys for investors also an easy path of investing for them

Yeah I really appreciate squeezer adding this calculator to their page it really highlights how transparent they are as a company and it also shows that they care about how their investors view the team and the project in a positive light.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:26 AM

Guys there will be softcap for pre-sale as well? and if yes, what is the softcap limit and also hardcap limit? I just see number of tokens sold till now. which is 3.4 mil+
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

Yeah I really appreciate squeezer adding this calculator to their page it really highlights how transparent they are as a company and it also shows that they care about how their investors view the team and the project in a positive light.

Currently squeezer offering 50% bonus, but for how many days this bonus is there? I see Bonus will be reduced to 40%, 30% but when/on what basis this bonus reduction will happen?
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:08:37 AM

This is really thoughtful from Squeezer, a lot of work saved and stress reduced for investors and not to talk about the brain function needed to do all those calculations.
faulerwilli

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Guys there will be softcap for pre-sale as well? and if yes, what is the softcap limit and also hardcap limit? I just see number of tokens sold till now. which is 3.4 mil+

I heard something from 7 million sold tokens as softcap. They have certainly reached soon.
But honestly, I do not know 100% if that's true, I read that on another channel
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

I second that man; But i think the tokens sold suffices too; They have that in the page. If you mean they should have a progress bar; i think that would make things quicker to grasp. However the current funds raised I think can be concluded from the tokens sale?

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

I heard something from 7 million sold tokens as softcap. They have certainly reached soon.
But honestly, I do not know 100% if that's true, I read that on another channel
Its filling to fast. If 7M tokens allocated for PRE-SALE then they have been reached more than 50% in less than 24 hours. I guess in next 48 hours we will be see message "PRE-SALE sold" Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: