Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

I think this was a good week for Squeezer overall they became earlier this week TOP 3 on ICO bench with new ICO's coming up daily i think it's a good weekly achievement.

That's good. Let us hope they keep up the good work and sustain or better their position. Ico project ratings put many factors into consideration during rating and it's obvious this project met comfortably their requirements to be able to make it to the top

it's unbelievable things I seen here Squeezer on TOP 3 ICO bench. those all credits goes to Squeezer Team and developer. Great work Team. Keep it up.

It is the best time to market for the project; the news they have been announcing lines perfectly. It also feels the market is recovering so it is a great timing.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

I think this was a good week for Squeezer overall they became earlier this week TOP 3 on ICO bench with new ICO's coming up daily i think it's a good weekly achievement.

That's good. Let us hope they keep up the good work and sustain or better their position. Ico project ratings put many factors into consideration during rating and it's obvious this project met comfortably their requirements to be able to make it to the top

it's unbelievable things I seen here Squeezer on TOP 3 ICO bench. those all credits goes to Squeezer Team and developer. Great work Team. Keep it up.

It is the best time to market for the project; the news they have been announcing lines perfectly. It also feels the market is recovering so it is a great timing.

Less than 3 hours before the pre Sale begin. The Marketing Team have worked well and spread the news perfectly. No doubt that the Pre Sale will be sold out soon.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Less than 3 hours before the pre Sale begin. The Marketing Team have worked well and spread the news perfectly. No doubt that the Pre Sale will be sold out soon.

Before start sale we seen this company in TPO 3 ICO bench. This good news should be on all social medias and network. Investors should be know this news.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

Agreed they seem to be doing well hopefully in the last few hours they will do a nice big push marketing wise as the presale kicks off to really get demand up. A huge presale sellout could go a long way to also dictating how the ico itself will run
Anilg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

Good morning and happy Easter!
Today is the big day, in 9 hours the pre-sale begins.
Make yourself a gift for Easter and buy squeezer tokens. they will be sold out quickly

Now just 40 mins left for pre-sale to start. Lets see how quick SQUEEZER gets sold out. I have seen few good ICO pre-sale got sold out within 24 hours.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

Pre sale will be a success, the marketing team has worked well indeed. Their social media outlets has been buzzing with activities, I'm pretty sure they have gotten the words out to potential investors.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

It is less than 24 hours until you can get your hands on one of the hottest tokens of the moment, Squeezer. The world’s first platform to merge the power of microservices with the immutability of blockchain technology,

https://tokensale.squeezer.io/

I can see at SQUEEZER site that US citizens and residents are not allowed to participate? May I know the reason behind this ban? US dont allow to trade in crypto?

I think there are restrictions for US citizens because the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) blocked some ICOs. To prevent from blocking or stopping the ICO, US citizens are not allowed to participate.

oh okay, but that not good for crypto/ICO. Bitcoin is very famous in USA, And I hope they allow new good ICOs as well.
SQUEEZER pre-sale to start shortly.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

Check this latest update from Squeezer. Expert from ICObench just joined their team.

https://medium.com/@squeezer/top-20-icobench-expert-joins-squeezer-f3a478dabc7c

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Finally PRE-SALE started and will be ends in 13 days, 23 hours. Less than a mins they sold 3,142,757 SQZR tokens. Less than a mins they more than 200 participants enroll and bought tokens in PRE-SALE 
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

It is less than 24 hours until you can get your hands on one of the hottest tokens of the moment, Squeezer. The world’s first platform to merge the power of microservices with the immutability of blockchain technology,

https://tokensale.squeezer.io/

I can see at SQUEEZER site that US citizens and residents are not allowed to participate? May I know the reason behind this ban? US dont allow to trade in crypto?

I think there are restrictions for US citizens because the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) blocked some ICOs. To prevent from blocking or stopping the ICO, US citizens are not allowed to participate.

oh okay, but that not good for crypto/ICO. Bitcoin is very famous in USA, And I hope they allow new good ICOs as well.
SQUEEZER pre-sale to start shortly.

Yeah they have extremely strict restrictions with regards to ICO token sales because they do not want their citizens to be scammed, adn lets face it there are a lot of scam projects out there.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Make yourself a gift for Easter and buy squeezer tokens. they will be sold out quickly

Now just 40 mins left for pre-sale to start. Lets see how quick SQUEEZER gets sold out. I have seen few good ICO pre-sale got sold out within 24 hours.

Looks like this is going well. It is a good time too; looks like several coins are on the green now; including ETH. Let us see how this progresses.

girib1684

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

Finally PRE-SALE started and will be ends in 13 days, 23 hours. Less than a mins they sold 3,142,757 SQZR tokens. Less than a mins they more than 200 participants enroll and bought tokens in PRE-SALE 

Yeah, more than 3M tokens they sold in 10 mins. I guess before ends of PRE-SALE they will reach their target. Lets we check status after some time.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

Yeah, more than 3M tokens they sold in 10 mins. I guess before ends of PRE-SALE they will reach their target. Lets we check status after some time.

I am not surprised actually with the excitement that is coming for this project to the team. I believe this project has the potential of reaching its presale hardcap before it closes.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

I am not surprised actually with the excitement that is coming for this project to the team. I believe this project has the potential of reaching its presale hardcap before it closes.

Indeed, squeezer is one of the few ICO's that perform so well in the pre-sale, despite the current market situation

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

Indeed, squeezer is one of the few ICO's that perform so well in the pre-sale, despite the current market situation

Wow thats huge response for SQUEEZER at start of pre-sale. How many tokens are available in pre-sale? I dont see progress bar, just number of tokens sold
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

Wow thats huge response for SQUEEZER at start of pre-sale. How many tokens are available in pre-sale? I dont see progress bar, just number of tokens sold

Total number of tokens are 385,000,000 and out of which 154,000,000 are for sale. 40% of total number of tokens are for sale.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Happy Easter, big and experienced team/Advisor members are involved in squeezer sale. Only few hours are left. I hope Pre-Sale will sold out in few hours.

Happy Easter to you too, So excited and all hyped up, can wait to see how the pre-sale will turn out.. filled with positive vibe, is going to be a huge one.

Happy easter to you too. I am fully set for presale and I am also very enthusiastic about it. I know that there can't be a loss because of the magic the team has shown so far.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

Total number of tokens are 385,000,000 and out of which 154,000,000 are for sale. 40% of total number of tokens are for sale.

Already 3.1 mil tokens sold out in the first few minutes of opening. Looks like they will hit the softcap sooner than expected. Good luck team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

I would say grab it as fast as you can because there still is the 50% bonus and that is a lot.

What is the softcap and how fast will they be able to hit it because the first 10 minutes went very well for them.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

I would say grab it as fast as you can because there still is the 50% bonus and that is a lot.

What is the softcap and how fast will they be able to hit it because the first 10 minutes went very well for them.

3 million that fast is insane I mean I know it was going to go fast but jesus! It’s astonishing how a project with a solid plan and a solid marketing strategy is able to have such a big launch I’d imagine what we’re seeing so far is only a small part of what’s to come. Over the course of the ico we will see how big it really can get
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: