Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Another great article by Squeezer, it was nice to read through

https://medium.com/@squeezer/squeezer-connects-the-world-5fdef7d03ace

Yeah great article.. It was a nice read, lobed the way it talked about the support they have from their community and man they already have a large community.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

I just checked their Twitter page and they are not very active it is better to stay active as the supporters and investors of a project watch everything everyday to know if it is going good or not.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

I just checked their Twitter page and they are not very active it is better to stay active as the supporters and investors of a project watch everything everyday to know if it is going good or not.

I agree with you. They should be active in all social media. This is very important. This will also bring success to their ICO as well as project. I hope team will look into it very soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

I wish you a nice morning. The sun is shining in the window and hopefully on squeezer. I just want to remind the community to register. in 8 days the presale starts with 50% bonus. ETH, BTC, LTC, Visa and Mastercard are accepted

Any conditions on using Credit Cards? Like would the tokens be locked for some period or would be released instantly? In many cases it is easier to invest using ETH or other crypto but it would great to have Credit cards given there wouldn't be any added charges?

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

I agree with you. They should be active in all social media. This is very important. This will also bring success to their ICO as well as project. I hope team will look into it very soon.

Squeezer did do a great Airdrop however that was managed by AirdropAlert, which is a great website to keep an eye out for quality airdrops

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

Social media plays a vita role in all of this, it increases the exposure and visibility of this project, I think more attention should be giving to this platform as to help enhance the increase of investors.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

I have made payment successfully, but when I try to log in, it keeps giving me error messages. Saying user not found. Anyone experiencing this?

Best idea when you get issues is to talk to the team on telegram it’s more likely you’ll get assistance their faster as the devs can respond more directly I mean they might respond here but normally with most ICOs it’s best to talk to the devs about problems on telegram normally their up to assist or give pointers on what might be wrong

That's good to know that the communication rig is active as i was beginning to wonder, i'm still yet to join the telegram group but will sure do that asap and i do agree with you, telegram can sure be a fast way to get in touch with them and get our issues fixed
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Yeah great article.. It was a nice read, lobed the way it talked about the support they have from their community and man they already have a large community.
Yeah mate, I also love the fact that Squeezer.io is now available in Chinese, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Russian, and Japanese as stated in the article. I shows that it will really fly
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

I have made payment successfully, but when I try to log in, it keeps giving me error messages. Saying user not found. Anyone experiencing this?

Best idea when you get issues is to talk to the team on telegram it’s more likely you’ll get assistance their faster as the devs can respond more directly I mean they might respond here but normally with most ICOs it’s best to talk to the devs about problems on telegram normally their up to assist or give pointers on what might be wrong

That's good to know that the communication rig is active as i was beginning to wonder, i'm still yet to join the telegram group but will sure do that asap and i do agree with you, telegram can sure be a fast way to get in touch with them and get our issues fixed

Telegram is always the place I turn  to when I need clarification,  here is Squeezer telegram link
https://t.me/squeezerio.
@Hendobox have you introduce your username correctly? The login is CAPS sensitive.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

Yea. That's a good advice friend. I hope the team finds this and heed to it. When a project is not active in a certain platform, some investors might definitely think that the project is inactive.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

Yea. That's a good advice friend. I hope the team finds this and heed to it. When a project is not active in a certain platform, some investors might definitely think that the project is inactive.

Agreed especially when it comes to twitter it’s one of the easiest forms of distributed advertising as it’s such an easy way for investors and interested parties to just retweet a post and it goes from their spreading but if the team isn’t actively posting quality new tweets theirs nothing to retweet and the chances are it won’t go as viral.

Hopefully the team will focus a good bit of effort on twitter as I know its an important avenue
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

Agreed especially when it comes to twitter it’s one of the easiest forms of distributed advertising as it’s such an easy way for investors and interested parties to just retweet a post and it goes from their spreading but if the team isn’t actively posting quality new tweets theirs nothing to retweet and the chances are it won’t go as viral.

Hopefully the team will focus a good bit of effort on twitter as I know its an important avenue

Add my voice to you guys; Totally agreed twitter is used alot in the crypto space. I think the most important channels are, telegram, BTT, Reddit and twitter add ofcourse youtube. Slack can also be said is just as important but I feel telegram has taken the lead.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

I wish you a nice morning. The sun is shining in the window and hopefully on squeezer. I just want to remind the community to register. in 8 days the presale starts with 50% bonus. ETH, BTC, LTC, Visa and Mastercard are accepted

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

How did you say 50% bonus isnt that too much? lots ICO's is going in market. If you will compare with ICO's then you will be know how much bonus they are paying on peoples investment. I don't think so 50% bonus is less.

I cannot understand why people complaining about a 50% bonus in a presale. And if the Squeezer ICO performs as well as I think, it will be sold out early.

I think squeezer giving out 50% ain't a bad idea, it's to encourage participation and they are getting it, bonus will end up getting reduce with time  as they go further in their ico phase

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

I am also excited for SQUEEZER pre-sale to start. And its good they have kept all lot of option to buy SQUEEZER tokens. 50% bonus is really good thing.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

I like the fact that its social media platform is growing fast. I just want it to reflect the project at the start of ICO
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

I am also excited for SQUEEZER pre-sale to start. And its good they have kept all lot of option to buy SQUEEZER tokens. 50% bonus is really good thing.
As you said many people are very excited about Squeezer and they cannot wait  that the Pre sale start and with the 50% bonus, it is a strong buy.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

Yeah it's a nice article, I like how global this project is, that is the way forward for crypto projects, they need to be multinational to achieve maximum profits.

utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Yes, They taken lots of efforts to make this website in 8 languages. Tens of people involved, hundreds of hours, thousands of words translated to reach out to millions more people across the world.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

I dont think its huge bonus. I have seen some ICO giving 100% bonus also at the start, there should be something for early investors. Bonus will be less for people who joins ICO late.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

Yes, They taken lots of efforts to make this website in 8 languages. Tens of people involved, hundreds of hours, thousands of words translated to reach out to millions more people across the world.

Yeah I can imagine that took a lot of time and effort but it will be worth it in the end. They are also thinking of translating the website into even more languages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: