Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:09:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

So i read on Squeezer telegram group that so far they have applied for listing on Binance and HITBTC exchanges. I hope they get accepted by Binance that will surely be a big boost.

I think hitBTC is somewhat guaranteed; not sure about binance. It seems binance is very tricky and hard to get into. I recall a time when things weren't as difficult with binance. I hope they will be able to land binance.

Your probably right of late most ICO I've come across get listed first on hitBTC, i guys it's easier to be listed their than getting listed on Binance. Nonetheless i just want this project to be a successful one.

Aside listing I don't hear much about their marketing and promotion, it almost seem the buzz starts and ends here on btt

Great, so Squeezer team is really doing thing in advance, even before ICO they start they are already negotiating with good exchanges. Binance and HITBTC exchanges are good.

Binance and HITBTC exchanges both are good. But if they manage to get listing on Binance then it will be really good for Squeezer.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

Very true especially because twitter, facebook and google have banned ICO adverts, bounty programs are now another really good way of spreading the word and we might see them become popular again.

Squeezer should definitely do a bounty program.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

So i read on Squeezer telegram group that so far they have applied for listing on Binance and HITBTC exchanges. I hope they get accepted by Binance that will surely be a big boost.

I think hitBTC is somewhat guaranteed; not sure about binance. It seems binance is very tricky and hard to get into. I recall a time when things weren't as difficult with binance. I hope they will be able to land binance.

Your probably right of late most ICO I've come across get listed first on hitBTC, i guys it's easier to be listed their than getting listed on Binance. Nonetheless i just want this project to be a successful one.

Aside listing I don't hear much about their marketing and promotion, it almost seem the buzz starts and ends here on btt

Great, so Squeezer team is really doing thing in advance, even before ICO they start they are already negotiating with good exchanges. Binance and HITBTC exchanges are good.

Binance and HITBTC exchanges both are good. But if they manage to get listing on Binance then it will be really good for Squeezer.

Hitbtc is a solid first exchangebutbid agree getting into a huge exchange like binance can do a lot for trade volume mainly because the entire exchange has an insane amount of users and volume that it ends up spreading around and every token and count hat gets listed on an exchange like that sees a big volume jump
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

Hitbtc is a solid first exchangebutbid agree getting into a huge exchange like binance can do a lot for trade volume mainly because the entire exchange has an insane amount of users and volume that it ends up spreading around and every token and count hat gets listed on an exchange like that sees a big volume jump
For Binance need minimum 50K trade volume. So for binance its bit difficult to list. HITBtc or KuCoin also best and secure in startup.
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

For Binance need minimum 50K trade volume. So for binance its bit difficult to list. HITBtc or KuCoin also best and secure in startup.
But I guess they never mentioned yet about any trading platform/exchanges. Squeezer listing on exchange can matter for ICO growth?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

I personally have to trouble with IDEX or EtherDelta, I understand people are reluctant with it but it is not hard to set up a temporary wallet to use on those exchanges

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

But I guess they never mentioned yet about any trading platform/exchanges. Squeezer listing on exchange can matter for ICO growth?

I don't think that's necessary at the moment, as the ICO is still ongoing, is best we just stick to matters of the moment as everything is about following procedures, the time for exchanges will come but right now, lets just focus on seeing the ICO reach its target
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

I don't think that's necessary at the moment, as the ICO is still ongoing, is best we just stick to matters of the moment as everything is about following procedures, the time for exchanges will come but right now, lets just focus on seeing the ICO reach its target

I agree with ace44. They should hold on till towards the end of the ico before they bother themselves about exchanges and just focus on how they can take over the crypto community to pull funds for their projects.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

Squeezer listing on exchang(s) definitely will affect the price and that won't be a good thing especially with the ICO not concluded yet and not even talking about the continuous dipping of price.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

I agree if they put it on binance the price will sure pump but it could cause i pump and dump i would say let it hit HITBTC first and then after that it can go on binance with a big pump.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

I agree if they put it on binance the price will sure pump but it could cause i pump and dump i would say let it hit HITBTC first and then after that it can go on binance with a big pump.

Thats a good point its wise to slowly roll out new exchanges, that way people get time to know about the platform/product and actually understand why they should be holding it and not just buying and dumping constantly to turn a profit. Exchanges only go so far driving actual utilization and real world demand is what needs to happen. The idea of going with say hitbtc or other smaller exchange before thinking of a larger exchange is a wise idea, as don't forget if the coin can't maintain volume most big exchanges will delist it. It's why its important to make sure the coin is healthy before looking for big name listings
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

Very true especially because twitter, facebook and google have banned ICO adverts, bounty programs are now another really good way of spreading the word and we might see them become popular again.

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

I would strongly suggest the team to leave the HitBTC and go for KuCoin for the first listing together with Binance. Somehow I am not that comfortable with HitBTC.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

I would immediately write a few tweets for squeezer. I can only do bounty of projects that I believe in too. squeezer is definitely one of them
But unfortunately I read earlier in the telegram channel that there is no bounty campaign. but they write "at the moment" so maybe there is one in the future

There should be one in the future as it will help publicise the ico and the team knows this, i would personally want to participate in the ico.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

Now the usefulness of bounty hunters will be known  Grin and somehow the message will be even more authentic coming from known accounts than from random promotions that are sometimes not having a good account managing it

There should be one in the future as it will help publicise the ico and the team knows this, i would personally want to participate in the ico.

I think squeezer will definitely look into organizing a bounty campaign in future, this is also a way of increasing the visibility and exposure of this project to investors.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

I think squeezer will definitely look into organizing a bounty campaign in future, this is also a way of increasing the visibility and exposure of this project to investors.
I agree this way they will gain more investors and supporters if they are going to organize a bounty does anybody know more of this if they had already planned it or not?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

It seems Squeezer doesn't have any sort of bounty, i understand  having no bounty will prevent the price from dropping once listed due to bounty hunters dumping, however i think it would have help create more awareness about Squeezer project.

I agree this way they will gain more investors and supporters if they are going to organize a bounty does anybody know more of this if they had already planned it or not?
I agree with you all. I don't really think the fear of dumpers should be in play here. It is really important that the project gets adequate publicity. They can use a specific amount of tokens that they can handle its dumping to organize a bounty.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

I agree with you all. I don't really think the fear of dumpers should be in play here. It is really important that the project gets adequate publicity. They can use a specific amount of tokens that they can handle its dumping to organize a bounty.

Well, a lot of projects are putting bounty campaigns aside and just focus on huge awareness and i basically don't blame them as many bounty hunters do little or nothing to help a project, other than to dump and spam the whole place, only a few actually knows what they are doing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

Well, a lot of projects are putting bounty campaigns aside and just focus on huge awareness and i basically don't blame them as many bounty hunters do little or nothing to help a project, other than to dump and spam the whole place, only a few actually knows what they are doing

I beg to differ in regards to bounty hunters do little or nothing to help a project, in as much as bounty hunters tend to dump token once listed, bounty hunters plays a key role in publicity of a project. Some bounty hunter has large followers based so a post from them spread the word about a project to lots of people within seconds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: