Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:02:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy
https://twitter.com/SqueezerIO/status/978201090264100864

Yea, most project will pay such bonus as part of there token but squeezer is actually doing something different and is a sure way to get a whole lot of marketing vibe in the community and 10% bonus is quite reasonable as payment for the effort

Yes. they have very good refereal bonus. Not many projects pay in double digit. So if you know anybody who wants to invest, don't just say in words. You can get back some reward like this.. 10% is huge.

I have already distributed my referral link everywhere. I usually do not like that, but for 10% in ETH I make an exception :-)
I hope that some of my twitter followers will listen to my recommendation

That's really nice of you, your followers will surely follow, squeezer is a really nice project that a lot of people will love to join, the features are really marketable, as investors are already picking huge interest on the project and will like to identify themselves with it

The project has a really good start, over 700,000$ in 24 hours. No wonder with a Team like Squeezer. I shared my Reflink too, for ETH I will do (nearly) everything.

Lol, that's the spirit, now you can see what a single bonus can do to the entire community, the marketing vibe that it is creating, giving the project that vibrant nature that we desire, between, i don't think any project has ever done this before, squeezer is giving back to the community

10% referral bonus is very interesting move by Squeezer team. I have Invested some amount in this project and I have suggested few friends to check this project and if they satisfied then only Investe.

Woh, 700,000$ in 24 hours? Nice work guys.  Especially with the way the crypto market is currently.  The 10% bonus is very nice as well for referrals, you make a huge chunk if you referral a decent amount of people.

I'm so doing this guys, payment in Eth is a different boost for me. This is very nice incentive I'm pretty sure investors will react the way I did when I first read this, I'm off to go bombard my contact list with my referral link  Grin
Me too Cheesy. 10% referral bonus on investment paid in ETH? I don't want to miss this opportunity. My friends already ready to invest in squeezer ICO.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

The project has a really good start, over 700,000$ in 24 hours. No wonder with a Team like Squeezer. I shared my Reflink too, for ETH I will do (nearly) everything.

Lol, that's the spirit, now you can see what a single bonus can do to the entire community, the marketing vibe that it is creating, giving the project that vibrant nature that we desire, between, i don't think any project has ever done this before, squeezer is giving back to the community

10% referral bonus is very interesting move by Squeezer team. I have Invested some amount in this project and I have suggested few friends to check this project and if they satisfied then only Investe.

Woh, 700,000$ in 24 hours? Nice work guys.  Especially with the way the crypto market is currently.  The 10% bonus is very nice as well for referrals, you make a huge chunk if you referral a decent amount of people.

I'm so doing this guys, payment in Eth is a different boost for me. This is very nice incentive I'm pretty sure investors will react the way I did when I first read this, I'm off to go bombard my contact list with my referral link  Grin
Me too Cheesy. 10% referral bonus on investment paid in ETH? I don't want to miss this opportunity. My friends already ready to invest in squeezer ICO.

That is very generous, and we should see benefits all round. A much bigger community which has exceptionally grown in a short period, and also a generous 10% for every referral. Great deal for everyone involved
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

Woh, 700,000$ in 24 hours? Nice work guys.  Especially with the way the crypto market is currently.  The 10% bonus is very nice as well for referrals, you make a huge chunk if you referral a decent amount of people.

I'm so doing this guys, payment in Eth is a different boost for me. This is very nice incentive I'm pretty sure investors will react the way I did when I first read this, I'm off to go bombard my contact list with my referral link  Grin

That is very generous, and we should see benefits all round. A much bigger community which has exceptionally grown in a short period, and also a generous 10% for every referral. Great deal for everyone involved

Wow, 293 participant and 3,600,236 SQZR tokens sold just in a two days without any difficulties. I am also participating in PRE-SALE. I don't want to miss this opportunities. Then I'll refer to my friends for 10% bonus. Cheesy
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

Wow, 293 participant and 3,600,236 SQZR tokens sold just in a two days without any difficulties. I am also participating in PRE-SALE. I don't want to miss this opportunities. Then I'll refer to my friends for 10% bonus. Cheesy

That's on an average of 12k+ amount of token per user. Wow that's really a good one. Of such can be raised in 2 days then it should a matter of less than a week or there about to hit the softcap if am not mistaking.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

That's on an average of 12k+ amount of token per user. Wow that's really a good one. Of such can be raised in 2 days then it should a matter of less than a week or there about to hit the softcap if am not mistaking.

I estimate 90% of the previous investors have been registered for some time. The first 3,5mio tokens were sold within a few hours, since then it's a bit slower. So I think that initially bought many whitelist participants, so maybe it tooks same days to reach the softcap
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

This is true??  Shocked, means if I am referring to any user and he is investing in ICO, so I am eligible for 10% referral bonus? And that in ETH? Cheesy

Yea, most project will pay such bonus as part of there token but squeezer is actually doing something different and is a sure way to get a whole lot of marketing vibe in the community and 10% bonus is quite reasonable as payment for the effort

Yes. they have very good refereal bonus. Not many projects pay in double digit. So if you know anybody who wants to invest, don't just say in words. You can get back some reward like this.. 10% is huge.

Quite huge that's why we have a lot of smarting people not wanting to miss out on what they can get out of the Squeezer project  Wink

I have already distributed my referral link everywhere. I usually do not like that, but for 10% in ETH I make an exception :-)

That's really nice of you, your followers will surely follow, squeezer is a really nice project that a lot of people will love to join, the features are really marketable, as investors are already picking huge interest on the project and will like to identify themselves with it

Woh, 700,000$ in 24 hours? Nice work guys.  Especially with the way the crypto market is currently.  The 10% bonus is very nice as well for referrals, you make a huge chunk if you referral a decent amount of people.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

Quite huge that's why we have a lot of smarting people not wanting to miss out on what they can get out of the Squeezer project  Wink

It's just beginning, Squeezer will get good money to start project. I expect pre-sale to end earlier than end date. Number of participants still lvery less compare to social media followers of Squeezer.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

It's just beginning, Squeezer will get good money to start project. I expect pre-sale to end earlier than end date. Number of participants still lvery less compare to social media followers of Squeezer.

That's one of my hope, i don't want to believe the large community will not be interested in the token sale with such large community i expect the token sale to be sold out before the expected scheduled date.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

Wow !700,000$ in 24 hours? Great job guys. Squeezer is generous enough to give 10% for every referral bonus, definitely bringing lots of my friends on board. I don't want to miss out on this.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

I estimate 90% of the previous investors have been registered for some time. The first 3,5mio tokens were sold within a few hours, since then it's a bit slower. So I think that initially bought many whitelist participants, so maybe it tooks same days to reach the softcap

Yes, token sale is slow now. May be due to market conditions (ETH not recovering still) people in wait n watch mood?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Yes, token sale is slow now. May be due to market conditions (ETH not recovering still) people in wait n watch mood?

Most likely.  I know alot of people personally who invested in ICO's when ETH was like $1000, and then by the end it was like $600, and likewise invested just before the huge increase around xmas time and lost out on alot of tokens.  Most people invest in the first few days/week to get the bonus, or wait till the end and day trade.
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

ICO starts in April 11th and will last until May 25th. Until April 11th there is a pre sale with bonuses!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

ICO starts in April 11th and will last until May 25th. Until April 11th there is a pre sale with bonuses!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley

Apart from advertising in a thread that is not related to your topic, I would never invest in a hollywood ico. Those who have trusted this industry have already lost

Squeezer is a solid product and not a castle in the air like hollywood
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

Yea, amazing right?, this is what the community should understand, the present is not the case but what does tomorrow hold is what matters most, the key to been successful in crypto is not to listen to FUD or irrelevant information, they will only make you miss opportunities, i'm sure the above stats must have silenced some FUD generators
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Squeezer brings the microservices technology to blockchain technology. This move fixes the scaling issues and adjusts the stack to fit within the blockchain flexibility. Squeezer are building so called connectors which make the blockchain more friendly to developers and provide instant access to the blockchains data assets.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Squeezer brings the microservices technology to blockchain technology. This move fixes the scaling issues and adjusts the stack to fit within the blockchain flexibility. Squeezer are building so called connectors which make the blockchain more friendly to developers and provide instant access to the blockchains data assets.

Software as a service is a really hot business to get into. SaaS are highly flexible and to have a blockchain platform for other applications is pretty smart move. especially that now it is very manual processes having to sync the whole chain just to get something going.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

This is also my principle. I don't care about referral bonus how much it may be. I will not force people. But explain about the project that I am interested in. They go for it or not is their own decision.

Yep, we should not force someone to buy tokens but should introduce to good project and let the person take decision. I have also introduced few friends to Squeezer. Hope they Investe and I get some bonus Wink

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

Currently 260  participants has invested in Squeezer Pre-sale, Total number of token sold so far as i write is 3,483,235, This is a good start for Squeezer team, i think we would see a smooth and swift pre-sale.

Wow! Less than 24 hours and the total number of token sold is already 3million +, squeezer is moving at great pace.. kudos to the team for there efforts
This is really astonishing mate, I really expected things to move fast, but sincerely I did't think it would move with this kind of speed.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

I still have not found any information about the Bounty campaign. Is someone here who is already better informed?
If not, I will ask once in the telegram channel

No bounty campaign announced by Squeezer. They only announced airdrop and that too is closed now. Not much tokens available for dumping which will give stability to tokens.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

I still have not found any information about the Bounty campaign. Is someone here who is already better informed?
If not, I will ask once in the telegram channel

No bounty campaign announced by Squeezer. They only announced airdrop and that too is closed now. Not much tokens available for dumping which will give stability to tokens.

This decision will bring in more stability to the Squeezer token as there are only few who got airdrop and i don't think the Airdrop will be distributed in large quantities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: