Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:22:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5650 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

I still have not found any information about the Bounty campaign. Is someone here who is already better informed?
If not, I will ask once in the telegram channel

No bounty campaign announced by Squeezer. They only announced airdrop and that too is closed now. Not much tokens available for dumping which will give stability to tokens.

This decision will bring in more stability to the Squeezer token as there are only few who got airdrop and i don't think the Airdrop will be distributed in large quantities.

Oh really, no bounty? That's awesome, that means only people who believe in the project should be token holders. Even more impressive that they've sold so much without the bounty advertising.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

The minimum amount to buy token is equivalent of 100 USD. When you login into your account you will have a calculator where you can see exactly what the ratio is
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

The minimum amount to buy token is equivalent of 100 USD. When you login into your account you will have a calculator where you can see exactly what the ratio is

You are right mate. Minimum purchase is 500 SQZR Token or 100$. 100$ is not much in crypto world and with the great 50% bonus it is really profitable.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

ICO starts in April 11th and will last until May 25th. Until April 11th there is a pre sale with bonuses!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley
Why are u advertising other projects in this thread? is this even allowed? If you want to talk about SQUEEZER go ahead but do not advertise other projects.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!

ICO starts in April 11th and will last until May 25th. Until April 11th there is a pre sale with bonuses!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley
Why are u advertising other projects in this thread? is this even allowed? If you want to talk about SQUEEZER go ahead but do not advertise other projects.

BitcoinTalk has no tolerance with off-topic posts, I can understand why you would promote it but beware of the admins

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

You are right mate. Minimum purchase is 500 SQZR Token or 100$. 100$ is not much in crypto world and with the great 50% bonus it is really profitable.

Considering how popular it is this ICO has no issue really if you think about the fact that there’s so many people willing to invest given the hundred dollar minimum this means people have a good outlook for the project over the next few months most likely and right now the bonus and referral program are probably driving a lot of traffic and it will keep growing with word of mouth
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

It's a nice development putting a calculator in the website to help guide an investor to see exactly what  the ratio is.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

It's a nice development putting a calculator in the website to help guide an investor to see exactly what  the ratio is.
Yes I like the fact that you noticed it too. It is really a nice component to add in their interface. One could also do a couple of findings with it before making purchase
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

Squeezer brings the microservices technology to blockchain technology. This move fixes the scaling issues and adjusts the stack to fit within the blockchain flexibility. Squeezer are building so called connectors which make the blockchain more friendly to developers and provide instant access to the blockchains data assets.

Software as a service is a really hot business to get into. SaaS are highly flexible and to have a blockchain platform for other applications is pretty smart move. especially that now it is very manual processes having to sync the whole chain just to get something going.

You're on point and is worthy to reiterate the fact that squeezer is offering something of value and a very profitable one at that, which is a very good reason to look into this project and accept the fact that it will surely yield some nice returns in the future
Cnote328

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

I still have not found any information about the Bounty campaign. Is someone here who is already better informed?

No bounty campaign announced by Squeezer. They only announced airdrop and that too is closed now. Not much tokens available for dumping which will give stability to tokens.

Agreed, i think this is the best way to conduct an airdrop, with less token issused via airdrop if bounty hunter decided to dump it wouldn't really affect the market price of Squeezer token when listed on exchnges.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

Is anybody having issue with accessing the website of Squeezer? I could not access it for some reasons. Hope the website is not down at this right moment..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Agreed, i think this is the best way to conduct an airdrop, with less token issused via airdrop if bounty hunter decided to dump it wouldn't really affect the market price of Squeezer token when listed on exchnges.
Does anybody know if the tokens will be burned if they do not sell everything? or what will happen to the unsold tokens? i could not find the information myself.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

Is anybody having issue with accessing the website of Squeezer? I could not access it for some reasons. Hope the website is not down at this right moment..

Nothing to worry. They are upgrading their website and server it seems. Website will be up very soon. Got this message from the team..
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

Looks like they just have problems with the server. not a good time when in the middle of pre-ico the page is not accessible. I hope they can fix the problem quickly
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Looks like they just have problems with the server. not a good time when in the middle of pre-ico the page is not accessible. I hope they can fix the problem quickly

This is really annoying for the Squeezer team that the server fails soon after ICO start. I hope they can fix it fast.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

This decision will bring in more stability to the Squeezer token as there are only few who got airdrop and i don't think the Airdrop will be distributed in large quantities.

Oh really, no bounty? That's awesome, that means only people who believe in the project should be token holders. Even more impressive that they've sold so much without the bounty advertising.

It's refreshing to see a project that isn't running a bounty campaign, instead they are relying on people spreading good news about their project because they are supporters and not because they are not doing it for their own personal gain.

On the other hand, Squeezer could potentially miss out on a lot of exposure because they cannot run ad campaigns on facebook, twitter and google anymore because of recent bans on ICO advertising, a social media bounty would have bypassed this problem and it would have made sure their name was still buzzing/trending on all the right websites.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

This is really annoying for the Squeezer team that the server fails soon after ICO start. I hope they can fix it fast.

It is usually the result of not anticipating sudden huge demand when you introduce such a good concept, upgrading servers is easy so dont expect delays there

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

It might be an unforseen occurrence that they totally don't know of or didn't expect. I trust them to bounce back online within the shortest possible time soon. Hopefully it wouldn't be something too serious
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

It might be an unforseen occurrence that they totally don't know of or didn't expect. I trust them to bounce back online within the shortest possible time soon. Hopefully it wouldn't be something too serious

That's some really bad luck, and it's only a couple of days after their ICO started, at least it shows their servers have been busy lol, but yeah not it's great for investors that might have wanted to invest today.

Abah007

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Nothing to worry. They are upgrading their website and server it seems. Website will be up very soon. Got this message from the team..

I'm not sure what the problem is but I think they are upgrading there site, I'm  sure the squeezer team are working tirelessly to ensure their site come on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: