Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER - JOIN THE BLOCKCHAIN APPS REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 5648 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

An update on which exchange squeezer will be listed. The team has a pending application at Binance and they have accepted to be listed on HITBTC also

This good news. I hope Bianance accept SQUEEZER's application. It will be good boost for SQUEEZER ICO as well. HITBTC  is also good for start.
I already traded on lots exchanges. Like bittrex, ploniex, Kucoin. But as compare with another I liked binance too much. Much easy, flexible, high speed and good volume of each coins. So definitely Squeezer will trade with high volume and price.

It's great news about exchanges. But when its listing on trading exchanges. As I know after ICO they are not going to list immediately on trading exchanges. They need some for listing.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

10 Days to the end of Squeezer Pre-sale token, sold tokens as i type this is 4,041,726 SQZR tokens. What do you guys think of the rate at which sale is going?
Abah007

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Squeezer have a pending application for Binance and have been accepted to be listed on HITBTC. They plan on releasing the exact dates and other information pretty soon.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

Squeezer have a pending application for Binance and have been accepted to be listed on HITBTC. They plan on releasing the exact dates and other information pretty soon.
Thanks Abah007, I'll wait for binance definitely. Its safe and easy to access it. HITBtc also good for new ICO listing. I guess they should be publish this information on social network also.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Thanks Abah007, I'll wait for binance definitely. Its safe and easy to access it. HITBtc also good for new ICO listing. I guess they should be publish this information on social network also.

Great news, where did you see this information? I'll be really impressed if they manage to get listed on binance.

HITBTC is a good first exchange to be listed on, offering a great volume due to the amount of users
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

Squeezer is aiming to be a bullet proof connector and work as a user friendly sandbox where they can build the apps and choose the [Suspicious link removed]ponents they want

Like breaking down walls into gravels, simplifying the whole process of the blockchain, creativity is all about simplicity and simplicity is attractive, now we can see the correlation and the reason why investors are getting attracted to this project and the problems it ends to solve

Thanks for explaining project in short and simple words friends. Squeezer no doubt, is one of the good ICO of 2018. What are the total number of token available for pre-ico?

Yes, you can say that again, they have a creative concept that is marketable and profitable too, squeezer will achieve success once they have fully implemented all the needed requirements, i believe the team is capable of achieving what they are proposing
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

Looks like they have the most of the platform setup already from the roadmap, is there any beta or alpha testing of this currently? (It says for October 2017 'Stable and cloud versions')

They already have a MVP, you can find it here https://squeezer.io/docs/getting-started/
i'm not sure, but i guess that that the MVP has already been downloaded 75,000 times. So it is already very common and in use

That is really something; I did not know they had one in place. Can users utilize it now? I guess one needs to give it a shot.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

Squeezer is aiming to be a bullet proof connector and work as a user friendly sandbox where they can build the apps and choose the blockchain components they want

It's a brilliant place for developers to work, there is Zero Administration, Auto-Scaling, Pay-per-use and a real Development Climate with lots of other developers working on the platform.

Is there a form of collaboration amongst developers in the mode of operation as concerning development say a developer has an idea and he wants to bring it to fore and would be needing extra hands, is squeezer going to bring this developers together to work?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

Squeezer is aiming to be a bullet proof connector and work as a user friendly sandbox where they can build the apps and choose the [Suspicious link removed]ponents they want

Like breaking down walls into gravels, simplifying the whole process of the blockchain, creativity is all about simplicity and simplicity is attractive, now we can see the correlation and the reason why investors are getting attracted to this project and the problems it ends to solve

Thanks for explaining project in short and simple words friends. Squeezer no doubt, is one of the good ICO of 2018. What are the total number of token available for pre-ico?

Yes, you can say that again, they have a creative concept that is marketable and profitable too, squeezer will achieve success once they have fully implemented all the needed requirements, i believe the team is capable of achieving what they are proposing

There are always pearls in all the ICOs that initiate a small technical revolution. Squeezer is certainly just such a project with the Blockchain connector. Although I personally can not profit technically, I can benefit from the tokens, because they go surely through the roof
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

There are always pearls in all the ICOs that initiate a small technical revolution. Squeezer is certainly just such a project with the Blockchain connector. Although I personally can not profit technically, I can benefit from the tokens, because they go surely through the roof

Most investors are aimed at this kind of benefit. In any case, our first priority is to make money.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

Most investors are aimed at this kind of benefit. In any case, our first priority is to make money.
Yes indeed that is if you hold for a long-term you can get a lot of profit out of this investment that is why it is better to hold and not sell it fast.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

Why isn't there 2fa google authentication on the account? I hope they get to implement it soon to tighten up security
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

Why isn't there 2fa google authentication on the account? I hope they get to implement it soon to tighten up security

Security should really be a thing of great importance and 2fa seem to me like the latest way to add an extra level of security to accounts online. I even know of projects who make 2fa a compulsory action for its members during signup.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Security should really be a thing of great importance and 2fa seem to me like the latest way to add an extra level of security to accounts online. I even know of projects who make 2fa a compulsory action for its members during signup.

Really great suggestion. They should be keep google authentication or something email verification. Its can keep safe to investors from hackers/scammers.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

I noticed that. Actually, I do not even turn the computer on without smartphone and google authenticator. They are always with me. This 2fa app is probably one of the most used by me:-)
I'm sure Squeezer will still implement 2fa in near future
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

Pre sale is getting closer, there are only 5 days left until it starts. If you register now you will be eligible to receive a 50% early investor bonus, that's crazy you will be getting SQZR tokens for half price.

No better time to invest than now trust me... Squeezer has a lot of good use case and smart investors know now is the time to put in their money to good use... A platform that is planned to be runned by its own token shouldn't be taken lightly

Why do you think that now is the best time for investment? I look at this project and plan to participate in ICO.

Hello friend, apart from the great features Squeezer plans to develop, if you register now you enjoy 50% pre-sale bonus.
https://tokensale.squeezer.io/

Yes, register now for 50% bonus. I see lot of interest in this project and expect token subscription to be completed at good speed.
Wow 50% that is a lot this will surely attract a lot of investors that are interested in a good project and a lot of profit how fast do you think the pre-sale will go?

I think the Squeezer pre-sale will sell out very fast, a lot of hype surrounding this project and a lot of good updates recently including a lot of backing from new advisors and industry experts, I think they will sell out the pre sale allocation very quickly.

You could be right. Their target in pre-sale is 50,050,000 tokens sold, or $ 10million
That's one third of all tokens. Since the project seems to be quite revolutionary, I do not really think that they will not make it

Pre-sale:
April 2, 2018 - April 16, 2018
Animal bonus: 50%
Target: 50,050,000 SQZR

Me too agree with you and I am very positive about getting the target for sure. They have quite sometime for the ICO closure. We just wait and watch. In the mean time, I am looking forward to hear the softcap reached news this weekend.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

I noticed that. Actually, I do not even turn the computer on without smartphone and google authenticator. They are always with me. This 2fa app is probably one of the most used by me:-)
I'm sure Squeezer will still implement 2fa in near future

They will almost for sure add it, its an easy addition, but a lot of groups overlook it early on, as depending on what can actually be gained from exploiting an account some see it as more hassle than its worth at least initially, but as functionality grows on the site most groups tighten up security. I'd hope squeezer will follow suit and move towards 2fa.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

I just checked and I can see at SQUEEZER  site that 4,069,265 SQZR tokens sent So his means after buying they are sending tokens immediately to wallet?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

Really great suggestion. They should be keep google authentication or something email verification. Its can keep safe to investors from hackers/scammers.

This should be taken with urgency by the Squeezer team security is not something that needs to be played with in this ere that hacker's don't have mercy from anything they find vulnerable.. I pray Squeezer don't fall into any hacker's neck.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

Squeezer cloud providers are Google, Amazon and so on. The aim of the current crowdsale is to built a bullet proof connector as a bridge to the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: