Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 05:00:56 PM

If we do a simple math comparison.

A few years ago Bitcoin hit it's all time high then "crashed down to $2"

then it exploded to near $80 shortly after.

if history is to repeat then,

bitcoin has now crashed to the $200 level

and in this example it is in the realm of possibilities for bitcoin to go to $8000 sometime soon

This time the catalysts are magnitudes higher.  Many more millions of people will be brought in my the push into mainstream, with the media this time being pro Bitcoin [in a HUGE way].

But the biggest of all is the $20 trillion in potential investments which will legally be able to buy Bitcoin [via the ETF] - and this is just the mutual/retirement funds in the US alone.

Add Europe and the rest of the world, and the media pumping Bitcoin in a spectacular way, and [like I've said since 2013] $10,000 will look cheap.  This is why I predicted last year they would switch to bits and the real reason Gavin et al have recently said "start thinking in bits".

No sane person is gonna pay $50,000 for 1 Bitcoin.  But when you're getting say 200 bits for $1, "HEY, what a deal!"  haha!

Yes, the masses really are that stupid [and predictable].

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:12:32 PM

Hello Vlad!
I found this:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/winklevoss-bitcoin-trust-files-to-sell-201-million-shares-2014-12-31-7915121?link=MW_home_latest_news
and this:
https://winkdex.com/
What this mean for the future of the BTC price?  To the Moon or struggling to survive @ $300 ?

The ETF means $20 TRILLION in various funds [in the US only] will be eligible to purchase Bitcoin.

The floodgates are about to the blown wide open and soon (2015), $10,000 per Bitcoin is gonna look cheap.

Did you guys notice the Russian Government just said that they don't agree with banning Bitcoin?

Hahaha, I'm so shocked, so a communist government actually loves a currency which can track and control its citizens? 

Who would have guessed?   lol

It hasn't been approved after, what, 9 months...
This press release may as well say the Twink Twins plan to have a baby together.

Wall Street is pretty much lining up against crypto.

If launched, the only thing that will matter is trading volume...
If it's not > 100,000/day = 9,000 BTC/day no one will care...
Because successful ETFs trade > 5-10 million shares/day.

If the volume is good you will have a flood of crypto ETFs.

It's interesting because transaction costs will be so low (for me, anyway)...
I will probably be able to trade 1,000 shares = $20,000 for $2-3 vs $30-40 of crypto exchanges.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:27:32 PM

It's been 18 months since the Winklevoss ETF [COIN] application.  I think they will get it in the next 6 months.  BIT should come even sooner.

You think that's a long time?

The Diamond industry is going on 5 years now since they applied for a diamond ETF.

So an anonymous, unproven virtual currency - which can destroy the govt, the fed and the banks is gonna get an ETF way sooner than the Diamond industry?  haha!

Riddle me that!

Wall Street is lining up AGAINST crypto?

Oh, what can I say to such nonsense given all the latest economic developments involving Bitcoin and Crypto?  

That's the kind of crap not even bank shill [Andreas Antonopoulos] won't say anymore.  You're way too 2013.

Finally, YES, there will be a bunch if crypto ETF's, but Bitcoin will have minimum 1-2 years as a monopoly.

And guess which coin would have the best chances at an ETF license?  Oh, how about a Bitcoin twin, only more stable, faster, cheaper, more scalable, fully matured [no mining to regulate] and with no bad history.  

iXCoin would be a massive speculative buy on that alone.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:15:02 AM

Yet one more shocking piece of "news":

"US Treasury fears Islamic State
is using Bitcoin to fund terrorist activities
."

Oh no, if only someone had predicted this 2 years ago.  lol

I wonder if we'll soon be forced into a DNA/VeriChip verified "Lifewallet", the one I mentioned a year ago?

But don't worry, our trusted informant, err, expert, Andreas says we don't give a damn about what the govt wants, we'll do whatever we want cause the state [and banks/corps] "can NEVER control Bitcoin".

Well, actually, they already control Bitcoin but we won't start splitting hairs with Andreas now.  lol

So 1 year?  They'll probably give us 1 more year of freedom until they trap, err, attract more investors first and once critical mass is reached in a year, max - 2 years, the trap door slings into action and everyone gets a Lifewallet with your very own doggie chip.  haha!

There will be no going back [ever] to anonymous paper Freedom-Fiat.  

Yaaaaaay, the fed and their evil paper fiat is dead. We did it!!!  Hahaha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 10:19:53 AM

Trade-Tip provided by [Trader Galactic, LLC]:

The next FBI Bitcoin auction is in less than 3 weeks, on March 5th.  I bet Bitcoin will go up at least $100 to hit at least $340, in the next 3 weeks [from today's $238/BTC].

Before the last 2 FED auctions, Bitcoin ran up hard just prior to the auctions and stayed there until after the auctions were finalized, followed by a quick and steep decline.

For those who have money to trade Bitcoin - this could be an awesome, predictable and very profitable opportunity.

Best of luck!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 08:34:56 AM

CNN money adds new Bitcoin ticker symbolXBT

"On February 18, 2015, CNN Money quietly announced via Twitter its new Bitcoin quote page, with the ticker XBT."

I can't believe I haven't received any offers to develop XBTcoinwallet.com yet.  It's almost like people don't understand BTC will soon [this year] become XBT and be pushed as a global currency.  Pretty amazing!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:31:30 PM

Here is how the Bitcoin foundation voting stands right now.  There is a second round of votes coming and also they're letting some other people vote who "forgot".

But i was right when I said Harper was guaranteed to win and to not count Cody Wilson out.  The second round should make things very [predictably] interesting.

Candidate # of Votes % Approval (out of 323 votes cast)

Olivier Janssens 151   46.7%
Jim Harper 133          41.2%
Bruce Fenton 100       30.9%
Michael Perklin 97      30%
Francis Pouliot 79       24.4%
Cody Wilson 69          21.3%

Everyone expected Cody to be dead last.  I actually thought he could win for reasons I'll keep to myself unless he wins, which I think he might.  Harper for sure will win, I was certain of that the day the Bitcoin foundation fired him.  lol

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:57:25 PM

The next FBI Bitcoin auction is in less than 3 weeks, on March 5th.  I bet Bitcoin will go up at least $100 to hit at least $340, in the next 3 weeks [from today's $238/BTC].

Before the last 2 FED auctions, Bitcoin ran up hard just prior to the auctions and stayed there until after the auctions were finalized, followed by a quick and steep decline.

For those who have money to trade Bitcoin - this could be an awesome, predictable and very profitable opportunity.

Best of luck!

looking like this CALL is on the money
watch for the drop

the whales also like to shake off the guys holding leveraged short positions just before dropping the market hard.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 04:28:43 PM

The next FBI Bitcoin auction is in less than 3 weeks, on March 5th.  I bet Bitcoin will go up at least $100 to hit at least $340, in the next 3 weeks [from today's $238/BTC].

Best of luck!

looking like this CALL is on the money
watch for the drop

the whales also like to shake off the guys holding leveraged short positions just before dropping the market hard.

This is nothing new. It's just people tripping limits and stops first

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 10:57:57 PM

News:

Bitcoin Foundation Elects Olivier Janssens and Jim Harper as New Board Members.

Remember months ago, before all the candidates were even announced I said Jim Harper was GUARANTEED to win.

I never heard or read anyone saying or even implying that.  It was purely my educated guess.

So how did I know with 100% certainty the winner of one of the vacated seats when this winner was also at the time FIRED by the Bitcoin Foundation?

Who would think a guy who was just fired would be a guaranteed win?  That's crazy.

Like I've been saying for nearly 2 years now, so many things about Bitcoin are so incredibly predictable and the only way that's possible is if it's one big [pre-planned] game and so it obviously must be.

Harper is one of the good guys, BTW.  Bitcoin is lucky to have a Cato guard on the board.  These people, their hearts lean to the right and they are backed by MASSIVE money and power.

I tried to get them on the IXC board, but [so far] have failed.  But I'm still trying; I simply don't know any better.  lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 05:17:38 AM

Interesting News:

Bryce Weiner just got banned from Twitter for [change]tipping ISIS.  haha.

I said from day one, a year ago, that Bryce was not on the level, he was not who he pretended to be and that most likely he was either another bank shill, like Andreas, or a government [federal] agent, I speculated then that he was most likely a fed or at least a fed informant.  

And now, this ISIS stunt is nothing more than a publicity stunt to get some much needed street credit.

Well played but way too obvious.  Next time they should at least choose a smart guy, or would that be even more obvious.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:54:24 AM

option#2
look at his past employment history

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 09:25:28 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 09:40:34 AM by Vlad2Vlad

I can't sleep and this whole thing just hit me like a brick!!!!

I think I cracked the meaning of ix.

Think about this:  Russia recently stated that Bitcoin is secretly the new Currency of the U.S.  I too have be saying this since 2013.

Now, I doubt Russia and China are lacking in spies and I doubt this news would come after a guy like me realizes it so they must have known for years.

This begs the question:  Where is Russia's Coin?  Where is China's?

Sure they can launch one now but any great coin has to be field tested in the wild for years, just like Bitcoin.

And it has to be, preferably, a secret, until the last moment to ensure quicker mass adoption and "proper" distribution.

So I searched the meaning of IX and how it relates in Russian, Chinese [and Japanese] history and culture.

In Japanese ix [or 9] sounds like "Pain" so the Japanese would never use ix.  

So Thomas is clearly not Japanese.  Sorry Thomas, I really do like you, regardless.

In Russian, I found no Significant historical or cultural meanings.

But in Chinese:  Oh Shit, I think I cracked the code of IX, [you bastards].....lol

Get a load of this and tell me if there is any doubt, and why for 4 years we can never get a straight answer to why IX was chosen:

Chinese culture

IX - Nine (九 pinyin jiǔ) is considered a good number in Chinese culture because it sounds the same as the word "longlasting" (久 pinyin jiǔ).

Nine is strongly associated with the Chinese dragon, a symbol of magic and power. There are nine forms of the dragon, it is described in terms of nine attributes, and it has nine children. It has 117 scales - 81 yang (masculine, heavenly) and 36 yin (feminine, earthly). All three numbers are multiples of 9 (9×13=117, 9×9=81, 9×4=36)[1] as well as having the same digital root of 9.

The dragon often symbolizes the Emperor, and the number nine can be found in many ornaments in the Forbidden City.

The circular altar platform (Earthly Mount) of the Temple of Heaven has one circular marble plate in the center, surrounded by a ring of nine plates, then by a ring of 18 plates, and so on, for a total of nine rings, with the outermost having 81=9×9 plates.

The name of the area called Kowloon in Hong Kong literally means: nine dragons.

The nine-dotted line (Chinese: 南海九段线; pinyin: nánhǎi jiǔduàn xiàn; literally: "Nine-segment line of the South China Sea") delimits certain island claims by China in the South China Sea.

The nine-rank system was a civil service nomination system used during certain Chinese dynasties.

-------

I'm pretty sure if China launches or has launched a crypto-coin their favorite name will be 9, or IX.

The whole bullshit with the I symbol [the cross of Loraine] was to throw guys like me off.  That, IXC, the whole hidden meaning about the colonies, it made me believe the Jesuits launched iXcoin, the West.

Clever bastards...very clever indeed...

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 09:29:39 AM

Interestingly enough, and unbeknownst to our Chinese brethren, the dragon in the Torah and the Christian bible is the devil himself so our biblical symbolism [which may lead to XIC] continues with the number 9 [ix] as it relates [to the dragon] in Chinese culture.

So iXcoin literally stands for DragonCoin or ChineseEmperorCoin.

No vanity there.  lol

futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:06:17 AM

How does a person stay high for 2+ years? :O

Look, the lucky number in China is 8, everything is priced at "xx8" say 998 or 498 or something. It always ends in an 8. So IF they were to use a number for something, it would be 8. Besides, they wouldn't use roman numerials...

and 9 is kyu in japanese. Pain is itami. I don't see the connection.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:43:37 PM

Like I said last year, they're gonna use catalysts [like Ebola, Terrorism, etc] to greatly speed up the use of Bitcoin/Crypto this year.

It has begun.  Later this year the use of [anonymous] cash will be limited, by force, "to combat terrorism".  lol

So predictable!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-23/fighting-war-terror-banning-cash

ISIS is also using Bitcoin, so I wonder why they're not banning that.

Oh yeah, cause Bitcoin is not anonymous nor decentralized and it is the perfect Global Asset Tracking Tool.  haha!

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:49:12 PM

How about paycoin? To the moooon  Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:25:50 PM

How about paycoin? To the moooon  Smiley

I don't know.  I should have dumped on that big run last week.  I'm tired of waiting for something to happen so hopefully we'll get one more pump so I can sell.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 07:23:26 AM

In Italy, private digital storage [your personal Hard Drive] is no longer private.

For your own protection from terrorists [and the boogeyman], of course.  haha!

http://cryptoclever.com/2015/03/25/this-is-huge-private-digital-property-of-italians-hdd-no-longer-private/

You guys still think the digital blockchain, that beautiful permanent ledger [and Global Asset Tracking Tool] created by our savior, Satoshi, is looking like a great decentralized and anonymous idea? 

I know, I know, Andreas said in 2013 we'll just ignore these laws and do whatever we want.  But it's funny how he's as quiet as a pig in the cornfield now, while world governments are taking away our anonymous cash and setting the ground for forced Bitcoin/Crypto adoption [beginning this year] with the obvious intent to enslave every Citizen Dog on earth - inside that wonderful "freedom loving" Blockchain.  lol

Yaaay, let's kill the [anonymous paper money] Fed.  Boy, we sure showed them!  hahaha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:17:27 AM

Secret Service agent, Shaun W. Bridges, signed warrant in 2013 to seize Mt. Gox Account.

Bahahaaa!

And we now also find out that Karpeles is under a gag order.  Why wouldn't a Judge or Govt want him to speak publicly about Gox?

I said in 2013 that the Gox theft was an inside job and that the banks and govt stole all the bitcoins.  And that Silk Road was allowed to operate [then hijacked] for the same reason.

So the US govt has illegally gained a massive amount [millions] of Bitcoins.

Not counting the massive anonymous mining pools.

Especially if I'm also right and Satoshi's 1 million Bitcoins also belong to the U.S. Government.

Nothing centralized there...haha!

This is why I was 100% certain the ETF license was a guarantee from day one.  In 2013 all the finance pros and top economists said there was NO chance Bitcoin would ever get an ETF license.  Remember the diamond industry has been trying for over 4 years now with no success.

I must say, Bitcoin has been the most predictable asset/scheme I have ever seen.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: