Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
Prashant2k

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:41:11 AM

XBT = Bitcoin
XIC = i0coin : which was old coin and dead may be someone trying to relaunch it... and trying to create hype

How do you derive XIC from ioc?

I'd love to see this line of logic. 

Thanks.

XBT is currency code for Bitcoin. see below link for why using "X" in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217

When i searched for XIC on google I came to know about i0Coin and they using same symbol/code (XIC)
btw its not IOC there is no "o" but there is 0(Zero) in it.

hope this willl help...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:56:10 PM

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Laius the father
Oedipus the son

xXezi1PoNi6EmYGRQZySVYUJFvGCx9Qx8K

I don't get it.

But there's something cooking with the unveiling of Satoshi.  Interesting timing given the recent media collusion to murder Bitcoin's image.  Why do that unless you've got a different coin ready to go to announce to the sheep masses.

We're just days away!

I feel something...sold btc
Something doesn't sit right; been firm believer until 3 or 4 days ago.
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:46:04 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 03:21:29 PM by RobFordWotWot

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Laius the father
Oedipus the son

I don't get it.

But there's something cooking with the unveiling of Satoshi.  Interesting timing given the recent media collusion to murder Bitcoin's image.  Why do that unless you've got a different coin ready to go to announce to the sheep masses.

We're just days away!

Does certainly seem that way what with every single altcoin doing a nosedive and the media bleating.

Horses in midstream.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:58:54 PM

XBT = Bitcoin
XIC = i0coin : which was old coin and dead may be someone trying to relaunch it... and trying to create hype

How do you derive XIC from ioc?

I'd love to see this line of logic. 

Thanks.

XBT is currency code for Bitcoin. see below link for why using "X" in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217

When i searched for XIC on google I came to know about i0Coin and they using same symbol/code (XIC)
btw its not IOC there is no "o" but there is 0(Zero) in it.

hope this willl help...

That's an error.

I0C has never used the symbol XIC.  No coin or currency has ever used XIC.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:00:13 PM

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Laius the father
Oedipus the son

I don't get it.

But there's something cooking with the unveiling of Satoshi.  Interesting timing given the recent media collusion to murder Bitcoin's image.  Why do that unless you've got a different coin ready to go to announce to the sheep masses.

We're just days away!

What did you sell the BTC for, $$$ or a different coin?  I feel like another shoe is gonna drop for BTC as well.

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:11:52 PM

Bill Still #211 -> Looks like Russia is softening its stance on Bitcoin.

As predicted... Shocked 

Glad I bought some IXC.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:32:01 PM

VLAD I know the answer.

IX is going to kill BTC!

Did I do it right?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:34:10 PM

What an ego trip ha pump it up some more

You think this is pumping.

Wait for the light show, your jaw will drop to the floor.

Very soon.

IXCoin won't get anywhere.. it's too obscure a name to get international adoption..

Now GoldCoin.. that's a name that can take over the world  Wink

BTW I would of thought your original post to be about roman numerals

Code:
XBT to XIC

or 470 giving birth to 109

Not sure if there is any occult significance there though. I doubt it.

666 is the number of the antichrist according to the new testament.

By number, they mean that when one takes all the numeral equivalents of the antichrist's name in ancient hebrew and add them all up, they add up to 666.

The devil himself is not marked, but those who are destined for hell and have received the mark of the beast are either marked in their foreheads or in their right hands.

If you follow the gospel of Barnabas then Christ was not crucified but rather Judas Iscariot was, making a cross a demonic symbol, however there is a great deal of debate on the subject.

GLD.. It's the future trust me.

GLD IS THE FUTURE! Cheesy I still love the OC memes microguy makes. They are always the best.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:09:31 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 12:20:19 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Bill Still #211 -> Looks like Russia is softening its stance on Bitcoin.

As predicted... Shocked  

Glad I bought some IXC.

I said weeks ago Russia was playing games while secretly accumulating. China as well.

I think that's why the media is destroying Bitcoin's image and there's a covert op to steal BTC foundation seats to control the protocol.

And this is also the reason why the media is about to back an alt coin, in a BIG way.

Edit:  and I said before that there would be more Bitcoin foundation seats vacated (stolen) in 30-60 days.  I Think we'll start seeing some action regarding that next week.  They (banks and govt) desperately need to control Bitcoin and the easiest way is to control the Bitcoin foundation board.  

Way to centralize Bitcoin, form a foundation which directly controls the protocol, grab a few seats and you own Bitcoin, as the sheep will never realize it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:10:20 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 12:20:35 AM by Vlad2Vlad

VLAD I know the answer.

IX is going to kill BTC!

Did I do it right?

Lol, that's a pretty good guess I'd say.  

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:35:35 AM

After reading this thread I find this.

http://two-bit-idiot.tumblr.com/post/78868284696/coup-or-death-for-the-bitcoin-foundation

and this

"The problem with TBI's stance is that he's threatening to publish the information unless Vessenes and Matonis step down, which implies that he won't publish it if they do. "
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506197.msg5579342#msg5579342

This thread is like that little voice in my head that I always ignore only to wish I hadn't. This time I'll listen.
I like your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. oh and
I'm buying ix. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 07:42:23 AM

After reading this thread I find this.

http://two-bit-idiot.tumblr.com/post/78868284696/coup-or-death-for-the-bitcoin-foundation

and this

"The problem with TBI's stance is that he's threatening to publish the information unless Vessenes and Matonis step down, which implies that he won't publish it if they do. "
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506197.msg5579342#msg5579342

This thread is like that little voice in my head that I always ignore only to wish I hadn't. This time I'll listen.
I like your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. oh and
I'm buying ix. 

I don't have a newsletter, LOL, but you can follow me on Twitter (@Vlad_Roberto) where I'm shouting this stuff to CEO's, billionaires, VC's and guys like Charlie Shrem but so far they're all deaf.

Eventually they'll listen, as long as, to my own surprise, I keep being right.

This link you posted is just the tip of the iceberg, they have to take control of the BTC foundation board as its the easiest way to centralize Bitcoin.  When Charilie set it up he didn't realize how easily it could be hi-jacked and used to control the Bitcoin protocol (including eventually, after people can't turn back, printing massively more Bitcoins, this is just another clever fiat scheme which will rob the masses while taking away all privacy and personal freedoms).

I said last year that the govt and banks would move in this year in a big way AND TAKE CONTROL of Bitcoin and any leading alt coin.  I said they loved Bitcoin and cryptos while being called insane cause no way banks and govts could like Bitcoin.  Ha!

Nothing can stop them.  If they can't find dirt on someone (like Shrem with the bullshit Laundering charge) they'll set them up like they did Karpeles.  These two new guys obviously had no dirt so this will be a massive coordinated media campaign to humiliate them until they quit.  This two-bit guy then, is obviously a government or bank shill.  None of this stuff is by accident, watch it, observe how it's all step by step, incredibly predictable.

How else could I predict these highly unlikely future events with such accuracy, events which at the time were nearly impossible.

They will control Bitcoin before Chirstmas [i said this last month, before Karpeles quit] and the masses will have no idea.  When Charlie et al try to warn them they will be discredited and humiliated by the media; hence the reason they had to destroy their reputations with arrests, the Gox implosion and now the humiliation which will come for these two guys and anyone else they need to get rid of.

That way when they hi-jack Bitcoin or any other alt coin, the more these insiders scream about it and try to warn the masses, the more they look like disgruntled haters who lost their board seats.

This is why I've been saying no ZeroCoin will ever make it, and there's no such thing as a decentralized crypto.  And this is why I said I'd make iXcoin a banker's coin, cause it was designed for that and why I wouldn't get in their way.  And this is why I said the masses are sheep and deserve what's coming cause no matter what any honest person says, the sheep will eat whatever shit the media feeds them so then why destroy your life.

They (the BTC board) have no chance, too much power and money at stake.  This is why I got into alts last year cause I knew nothing can stop these people and if you know what coin they'll choose as plan B (the next Bitcoin as Bitcoin was a mere experiment and it took all the bad hits and was a head fake for China and Russia who i think have been hoarding it thinking it was the $ replacement) then you'll make millions as they'll take it to the top with the media behind them cause that's the only way to get the sheep masses to swap their real wealth for pretend, bullshit digital wealth.

Sit back and watch the show, the next few weeks will bring more and more shocking revelations and the media will work together to bend it and manipulate it towards their predetermined goal:  Destroy Bitcon's image to grab loose coins as people freak out and sell 2) grab more board seats as board members are forced out and 3) inhibit new Bitcoin investors and adopters to limit the continued wealth transfer from the west to the east (Russia and China) while offering a competing coin which the masses will easily understand and embrace (hence the twin of Bitcoin) and further collude with the media to hype the new currency thus giving it massive instant credibility.

If even half these things happen [this year] I will downright scare myself cause I don't know how insiders and Bitcoin millionaires don't see any of these things while it all appears very clear to me.

Bitcoin will still hit ~$2,500 or so this year, and could go as nigh as $4,000, but will not hit $5,000+ as I previously speculated, not even on a spike, due to this massive unexpected media attack which will effectively detour new future investors into a different alt coin (my educated guess, iXcoin).  So buy (BTC) if there's another massive selloff on media attacks (and you can make 500%-1,000% this year, with low risk) but you can make 100 times more if I'm right about them adopting iX as the coin of the West and its allies.

If I'm right about them doing this, in part for prepping the masses for the intro of their coin of choice, then we should hear about it within weeks, at most a few months, since Bitcoin's image has taken as much beating as it can handle and they don't want to drive it to zero as that would kill any future potential for any alt coins.  They need [to steal] these 2 more Board seats and then I think they'll introduce their coin and stop the crazy bashing. That said, the announcement of this coin of choice could come as early as next week.

Good luck guys....sorry no News Letter.  Lol,

Oh, my Twitter alias is @Vlad_Roberto. 

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

If I'm right about them doing this, in part for prepping the masses for the intro of their coin of choice, then we should hear about it within weeks, at most a few months, since Bitcoin's image has taken as much beating as it can handle and they don't want to drive it to zero as that would kill any future potential for any alt coins.  They need [to steal] these 2 more Board seats and then I think they'll introduce their coin and stop the crazy bashing. That said, the announcement of this coin of choice could come as early as next week.

I'm watching....

iXcoin could go as high a bitcoin not?

BTW, what is with the big difficulty drop last week?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Drexxit

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:39:08 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 06:07:34 PM by Drexxit

Interesting thread, however at this point I do not really see the synchronicities lining up for IXC.

Dogecoin on the other hand, has grabbed my attention. It is spread out well, gaining traction rapidly, and is very liquid. It was started by an Adobe marketer and an IBM software developer (things that make you go hmmmmmm). The media, "coincidentally" has painted a very good image for Doge, giving it pretty much all positive coverage. Several well known, influential internet folks have tweeted about investing in Doge - The creator and lead developer of Google Mail (Paul Buchheit) tweeted in January "much amaze. so future. such invest dogecoin now. wow. to the moon!" and I cannot think of his name off the top of my head but a very large investor in social media tweeted "buying dogecoin" at about the same time.

These are all of the things the OP has been looking for in his prediction of the rise of an alt-coin. I think he makes very valid points but perhaps he got caught up in the wrong coin?

And last but not least, the icing on the cake:

Doge backwards is eGod  Shocked
RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:54:51 PM

Interesting thread, however at this point I do not really see the synchronicities lining up for IXC.

Dogecoin on the other hand, has grabbed my attention. It is spread out well, gaining traction rapidly, and is very liquid. It was started by an Adobe marketer and an IBM software developer (things that make you go hmmmmmm). The media, "coincidentally" has painted a very good image for Doge, giving it pretty much all positive coverage. Several well known, influential internet folks have tweeted about investing in Doge - The creator and lead developer of Google Mail tweeted in January "much amaze. so future. such invest dogecoin now. wow. to the moon!" and I cannot think of his name off the top of my head but a very large investor in social media tweeted "buying dogecoin" at about the same time.

These are all of the things the OP has been looking for in his prediction of the rise of an alt-coin. I think he makes very valid points but perhaps he got caught up in the wrong coin?

And last but not least, the icing on the cake:

Doge backwards is eGod  Shocked

Woah I never thought of that! Are you Nakamoto?

Horses in midstream.
Drexxit

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:04:57 PM

Woah I never thought of that! Are you Nakamoto?

We are all Nakamoto.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:55:30 PM

eGod.  How clever.  Cause let me tell you, doge never made sense.  Cause it's Doje and not doggie.  Most people don't know how to pronounce it.

But take heed about DogeCoin. It was a dry run by hedge funds in what a massive media pump can do.  They needed to test and fine tune their media channels and consumer reactions and behavior.  Doge was definitely commercially engineered.  Don't fall for the humble beginning story. 

The real deal, the real pump is coming soon.

RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:09:43 PM

eGod.  How clever.  Cause let me tell you, doge never made sense.  Cause it's Doje and not doggie.  Most people don't know how to pronounce it.

But take heed about DogeCoin. It was a dry run by hedge funds in what a massive media pump can do.  They needed to test and fine tune their media channels and consumer reactions and behavior.  Doge was definitely commercially engineered.  Don't fall for the humble beginning story. 

The real deal, the real pump is coming soon.

Unless you have insider knowledge that's just speculation though.

I agree with a lot of what you say Vlad but you make a lot of 'I'm positive' claims on things which I think are fundamentally unknowable - without insider information.

I agree everything is being orchestrated, perhaps to IXC, but the methods and ends of its orchestration are murky at best.

An American company is planning on offering 'free' internet beamed from a network of satellites worldwide. That's the kind of change that I look at as a clear indicator of something, something I do not entirely understand yet.

Horses in midstream.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:19:55 PM

You're right, I'm only speculating and I have no insider knowledge or proof.

Maybe I see trends most miss cause I was around stocks and watched hedge funds and Wall Street manipulate and game various stocks and the market on a daily basis.

I watched a total ShitCoin take off for no reason and some things seemed prepped ahead of time, like the DogeCoin ATM machine.  It seemed well orchestrated to me.

What makes it hard to read is that once they give it a boost it reaches commercial critical mass and starts to grow on its own, the media naturally picks up popular trends.  So then, the real media hype blends in with the planned engineered hype and you lose track and it begins to look like an organic, natural commercial success when in fact it wasn't.

We'll see if I'm right very very soon.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:03:19 AM

You're right, I'm only speculating and I have no insider knowledge or proof.

Maybe I see trends most miss cause I was around stocks and watched hedge funds and Wall Street manipulate and game various stocks and the market on a daily basis.

I watched a total ShitCoin take off for no reason and some things seemed prepped ahead of time, like the DogeCoin ATM machine.  It seemed well orchestrated to me.

What makes it hard to read is that once they give it a boost it reaches commercial critical mass and starts to grow on its own, the media naturally picks up popular trends.  So then, the real media hype blends in with the planned engineered hype and you lose track and it begins to look like an organic, natural commercial success when in fact it wasn't.

We'll see if I'm right very very soon.

check this out vlad.

http://www.coindesk.com/russias-anti-bitcoin-stance-may-softening-reports-say/

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: