Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382436 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:52:08 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 03:47:13 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Just thought of an interesting use in a world with Human Assets via what I call Life Shares.

When a sheep, err, human is born, it gets a set number of Life Shares, say, 1 Million shares in him/herself.

As the sheep, err, human grows, natural life events happen - like going to college or becoming some soccer phenom.  

These events bring about opportunity for any Human Asset inside the World Human Asset Market.  For instance, the 18 year old soccer phenom is spotted at some game and a number of people speculate on his Life Shares causing the value of his Human Self to go up.

He can now choose to sell any portion of his 1 million Life Shares.  

The Good:

He now has options he wouldn't have had in an un-chipped world with no WHAM.  He can use the proceed to better himself, pay for college or take the time off to train and become a professional soccer player.  Or he can choose to buy tons of drugs and a ferrari and wrap it around a pole.

The Bad:

People make bad decisions, especially at an early age so many young people would sell too many of their Life Shares early on in life. This would eventually lead to the individual selling 51% of his life shares at which point he no longer controls his/her life.  

The majority shareholders now control all aspects of his life, including major events such as marriage or if and when he will have children.

Refusal to play by the Market Rules would result in an automatic shut-off of the chip implant which would be a death sentence since without the chip you wouldn't be able to buy any food, so it's safe to say most would rather be slaves, err, Active Human Assets - so once again, this would only work if everyone is chipped.

The Ugly:

Like with any market, the rich and elite always find a way to abuse the system and get more rich and powerful.  In this case world bankers can take advantage of food shortages, create wars, addictions, excessive debt and any other thing you can think of which would make someone desperate enough to sell their life shares for next to nothing.

How many people desperate enough, hungry enough, to feed an addiction, in too much debt or living in 3rd world countries wouldn't sell 51%+ of their life shares for a paltry amount of money, like $10,000?  The elite would go on a massive manipulation spree and collect a few billion Active Human Assets.

The number 1 cost of most Large Multinational Corporations is the Cost of Labor.

I just solved their problem!

As majority owner you can now dictate your human assets to migrate to any location, fight wars, build infrastructure, work on massive assembly lines or any other task you deem necessary and labor intensive, for nothing more than the cost of living.

Of course in a free world like we have (*cough) there would always be an option to buy back Some of your life shares and become free again, but given your wages as a Corporate Owned Asset are so low, buying back your life shares would take you a long, long time.

This is of course nothing more than legal slavery.  But it will be labeled something very PC or PS (Polite Society) like Active Human Assets (AHA), not slaves.  Because slaves never had a choice, while Human Assets are free to willingly buy and sell their own Life Shares and just like Bitcoin has been recently labeled property [when it's clearly NOT] by extension, anything [or anyone] inside this property [Blockchain] will also be property or an asset, a Human Asset - as reclassified by the future Global Freedom Council on Active Human Assets Worldwide.

Are you guys getting this?  GATT, WHAM and AHA.  Lol....

Man, this would be an awesome movie to watch:  Breaking out of the BlockCHAIN.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:56:30 AM

Rob,

Keep in mind, the FDA has already approved a Chip From VeriChip for human implants.

Why?

That's a bit too close for comfort for my liking so this chipping theory has basis and can be a reality tomorrow.

Whether it's voluntary or forced is a different matter but the tech is here, FDA approved and waiting mass adoption.

Just imagine how effective their "war on drugs" and "war on terrorism" would be if we only agreed to chip every living thing.  Hahahaa.

In pills

No, VeriChip is a subcutaneous chip.  Right under the skin.  To avoid overheating [of the chip] the optimal place for such a chip would be in the extremities - ie. hands or head, where heat is dissipated and thus the coolest parts of the human anatomy.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:10:02 AM

Rob,

Keep in mind, the FDA has already approved a Chip From VeriChip for human implants.

Why?

That's a bit too close for comfort for my liking so this chipping theory has basis and can be a reality tomorrow.

Whether it's voluntary or forced is a different matter but the tech is here, FDA approved and waiting mass adoption.

Just imagine how effective their "war on drugs" and "war on terrorism" would be if we only agreed to chip every living thing.  Hahahaa.

In pills

No, VeriChip is a subcutaneous chip.  Right under the skin.  To avoid overheating [of the chip] the optimal place for such a chip would be in the extremities - ie. hands or head, where heat is dissipated and thus the coolest parts of the human anatomy.

I meant these. They are supposed to be to remind people when to take their medication with a text or email or something

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/768665

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:38:50 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 03:48:54 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Rob,

Why?

Just imagine how effective their "war on drugs" and "war on terrorism" would be if we only agreed to chip every living thing.  Hahahaa.

In pills

No, VeriChip is a subcutaneous chip.  Right under the skin.  To avoid overheating [of the chip] the optimal place for such a chip would be in the extremities - ie. hands or head, where heat is dissipated and thus the coolest parts of the human anatomy.

I meant these. They are supposed to be to remind people when to take their medication with a text or email or something

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/768665

I've heard of those as well.  Very interesting and there are some good uses for such a technology.

If they kept it 100% voluntary then I would really NOT have a problem with it but I know anything which gives the state more power and control will be abused to the max.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:43:08 AM

This in response to your latest idea, Life Shares.

I'd thought of something similar a couple months ago. I can definitely see something like this happening. You could tie college funds, health insurance, etc into it as well. Hell, with the debt based fiat monetary system we already have a rough outline of the Life Shares plan, the bankers just don't have micro control over people's lives. Tie this in with Agenda 21 (poopulation control and climate change) and it isn't any stretch to see that this idea could easily happen. I reckon it will first start with famous media and sports personalities...who wouldn't like to be able to invest in say, a young Jay Z or Peyton Manning. Obamacoins would've been an awesome bubble. The price would have been overinflated from the start and blind devotion by his followers would have ensured they stayed that way, lmao. With regards to VeriChip, there are other technologies you might want to keep an eye on: one is a pill that you take which is activated and powered by stomach acid the purpose of which is to act as authentication for devices such as phones, etc the pill sends out an encrypted signal ( think NFC ) that  is used to automatically log you in to your devices. There are also a couple different electronic tattoos being developed (one by Google that is located on the throat and will be used , in part, as a microphone. I think that it is just a matter of time before they figure a way to use DNA as ID on a mass scale.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:54:08 AM

Looks like a massive, major push on iXcoin is in the works, if you've got the money start buying.

This could be the spark I've been talking about which will start a massive rally.

Good luck!

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:23:42 AM

this the real deal or is this the pump before the dump?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:00:27 AM

I have never seen a pump of 110 BTC, after 40 BTC buys on iXcoin, EVER.

And let's not forget someone bought 500,000 IXC on Vircurex just 3 or 4 days ago.

So I don't know what to say, but I'm glad it's FINALLY happening!!!

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:12:53 PM

I have never seen a pump of 110 BTC, after 40 BTC buys on iXcoin, EVER.

And let's not forget someone bought 500,000 IXC on Vircurex just 3 or 4 days ago.

So I don't know what to say, but I'm glad it's FINALLY happening!!!

So that was a fake buy wall?  Price does seam to be picking up a little.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:27:03 PM

This 500,000 Ixcoins on Vircurex got really sold?

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
mhkso2

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:08:08 PM

I did some quick math.

Assuming it costs .11/KwH  and 600 watts per 1 TH/s machine.  Total electricity costs alone is:  578.56 USD.

I short, the 720 IXC that you mine isn't even going to cover electricity costs!!!

No wonder not many miners are selling their IXC!

Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:07:33 PM

You do realize, I don't think anyone mines IXC alone.  All the mining power on the coin is from BTC merged mining.  The miners of this coin are making back the cost of power in BTC.  IXC is just the dust collected on their mining rigs after a hard days work.  Sure not many are cashing in their IXC at the current prices.  But maybe with a bit of movement and a bit of a price jump, things might start moving. 

I don't have much hope, but I did buy some IXC just on the obscure chance it did happen.   Like betting on the old horse with 1/1000 odds at the track.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:39:58 PM

This 500,000 Ixcoins on Vircurex got really sold?

Yes, someone bought at 7000 Sat.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:13:10 AM

CNBC pumping BTC:  http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000267349

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:22:50 AM

What, the media is coming around?  It may be time for BTC to change direction.  It's not looking like we're gonna have another run at $300.  What a missed opportunity $350 was.

Once the banks and hedge funds buy all they can we will see BTC run hard and alt coins will run harder yet!

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:10:54 AM

What, the media is coming around?  It may be time for BTC to change direction.  It's not looking like we're gonna have another run at $300.  What a missed opportunity $350 was.

Once the banks and hedge funds buy all they can we will see BTC run hard and alt coins will run harder yet!

And not to be out done, Bloomberg weighs in on the issue. Definitely watch this one Vlad...http://www.bloomberg.com/video/is-bitcoin-the-smart-bet-in-tech-investing-3eLyFaGTQOe_XQUoKGp6Kw.html

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 11:19:43 PM

And not to be out done, Bloomberg weighs in on the issue. Definitely watch this one Vlad...http://www.bloomberg.com/video/is-bitcoin-the-smart-bet-in-tech-investing-3eLyFaGTQOe_XQUoKGp6Kw.html

Interesting, the media just flipped a switch and went from murdering Bitcoin's image to pumping it.  Let's see if this becomes a media trend.  I think it will and it will accelerate as the year goes on and especially into next year.

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:19:24 AM

Just thought of an interesting use in a world with Human Assets via what I call Life Shares.

When a sheep, err, human is born, it gets a set number of Life Shares, say, 1 Million shares in him/herself.

As the sheep, err, human grows, natural life events happen - like going to college or becoming some soccer phenom.  

These events bring about opportunity for any Human Asset inside the World Human Asset Market.  For instance, the 18 year old soccer phenom is spotted at some game and a number of people speculate on his Life Shares causing the value of his Human Self to go up.

He can now choose to sell any portion of his 1 million Life Shares.  

The Good:

He now has options he wouldn't have had in an un-chipped world with no WHAM.  He can use the proceed to better himself, pay for college or take the time off to train and become a professional soccer player.  Or he can choose to buy tons of drugs and a ferrari and wrap it around a pole.

The Bad:

People make bad decisions, especially at an early age so many young people would sell too many of their Life Shares early on in life. This would eventually lead to the individual selling 51% of his life shares at which point he no longer controls his/her life.  

The majority shareholders now control all aspects of his life, including major events such as marriage or if and when he will have children.

Refusal to play by the Market Rules would result in an automatic shut-off of the chip implant which would be a death sentence since without the chip you wouldn't be able to buy any food, so it's safe to say most would rather be slaves, err, Active Human Assets - so once again, this would only work if everyone is chipped.

The Ugly:

Like with any market, the rich and elite always find a way to abuse the system and get more rich and powerful.  In this case world bankers can take advantage of food shortages, create wars, addictions, excessive debt and any other thing you can think of which would make someone desperate enough to sell their life shares for next to nothing.

How many people desperate enough, hungry enough, to feed an addiction, in too much debt or living in 3rd world countries wouldn't sell 51%+ of their life shares for a paltry amount of money, like $10,000?  The elite would go on a massive manipulation spree and collect a few billion Active Human Assets.

The number 1 cost of most Large Multinational Corporations is the Cost of Labor.

I just solved their problem!

As majority owner you can now dictate your human assets to migrate to any location, fight wars, build infrastructure, work on massive assembly lines or any other task you deem necessary and labor intensive, for nothing more than the cost of living.

Of course in a free world like we have (*cough) there would always be an option to buy back Some of your life shares and become free again, but given your wages as a Corporate Owned Asset are so low, buying back your life shares would take you a long, long time.

This is of course nothing more than legal slavery.  But it will be labeled something very PC or PS (Polite Society) like Active Human Assets (AHA), not slaves.  Because slaves never had a choice, while Human Assets are free to willingly buy and sell their own Life Shares and just like Bitcoin has been recently labeled property [when it's clearly NOT] by extension, anything [or anyone] inside this property [Blockchain] will also be property or an asset, a Human Asset - as reclassified by the future Global Freedom Council on Active Human Assets Worldwide.

Are you guys getting this?  GATT, WHAM and AHA.  Lol....

Man, this would be an awesome movie to watch:  Breaking out of the BlockCHAIN.

Were you by chance watching Jordan Maxwell when you came up with this?  Its damn near what you are talking about.
-Your birth certificate is worth $$$$, you are traded on the stock market already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3RYTsz0EmU
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:19:36 AM

Interesting, the media just flipped a switch and went from murdering Bitcoin's image to pumping it.  Let's see if this becomes a media trend.  I think it will and it will accelerate as the year goes on and especially into next year.

Not to butcher the quote, but are they through fighting us yet?

It's too early to say for sure but I did expect the media to get behind cryptos in a big way later this year.  One can only speculate why they chose to hang up on Bitcoin but they would have to turn positive to get the masses to embrace crypto money.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:28:45 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 10:29:32 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Johnny,

I never heard of the Maxwell guy so no.  This theory actually just hit me minutes before I wrote it as I was telling someone something on twitter which triggered it.

If Maxwell is reputable then I'm glad to hear he's got a similar idea.

In the end, such ideas or concepts simply make sense from a world domination point of view.  I rarely watch news channels cause it upsets me to see constant lies and manipulation and I rarely read any conspiracy sites cause there tends to be too much wacky stuff which only confuses or upsets me so most of the stuff I come up with I do by simply imagining that I am a rich and powerful person with no further goals in life but to gain more power which automatically leads to thoughts of control.

It is in this state of mind where all of these ideas come from. So I guess you could say then that I'm no better than these power hungry elitist bankers but there is one difference between them and I and that is the simple fact that my moral compass still points north, most of the time.

But who knows, perhaps too much money and power eventually corrupts even a once morally sound individual.  So that, which most of us seek [money] eventually corrupts our very hearts.  

Pretty sad but I'd still like a few cool million dollars....just to test out this theory of course.  Haha!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: