Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 12:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382718 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 05:15:53 AM

Did you ever consider BlackCoin (BC) being BitCoin's (BTC) brother?

Look at the specs for BlackCoin, it is NOTHING like Bitcoin or iXcoin.

It's not even POW or SHA256d.

BlackCoin couldn't be more different than Bitcoin.

99.99% of the alts are Bitcoin brothers cause they're Bitcoin clones but iXcoin is the only Twin.  And that's going to be a massive advantage when mass adoption comes due, cause people will not easily understand a different coin (ie. iPods, AOL, etc.) but even the most computer illiterate people will understand the term:  Bitcoin's Twin.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:50:27 PM

99.99% of the alts are Bitcoin brothers cause they're Bitcoin clones but iXcoin is the only Twin.  And that's going to be a massive advantage when mass adoption comes due, cause people will not easily understand a different coin (ie. iPods, AOL, etc.) but even the most computer illiterate people will understand the term:  Bitcoin's Twin.

I understand what you are saying.  All equipment can be used on either BTC or IXC.  So in that sense BC is not a twin.  But BC certainly improves on BTC, like the "better half brother".  And it's symbol is very close to the same.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
wedar001

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:18:51 PM

I have no idea... My guess is something to do with ixcoin.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:36:39 PM

47.6% of Americans(USA) believe that there are midgets inside of ATM cash machine that handle the money.  So they are not going to understand any coin, but thats ok because they will do what they are told to do by the TV.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:51:56 PM

47.6% of Americans(USA) believe that there are midgets inside of ATM cash machine that handle the money.  So they are not going to understand any coin, but thats ok because they will do what they are told to do by the TV.

Ahahaaaaa.

Good one.

But let's get serious.  The large majority of Americans had no idea an iPod was an MP3 player and they thought America Online was the Internet.

By comparison, those 2 things are much, much easier to grasp than the digital money technology. 

And to add to that: iPods and a $20 per month AOL Internet service pale in comparison with the fact most people will put a lot of personal disposable income or savings into Bitcoin or iXcoin.

If you think the masses will throw their money into an investment they don't understand or a new technology, a new currency which they feel is not proven, unsafe or have no understanding of it, then you really fail to understand mass psychology.

iXcoin has a massive advantage by being a Twin of Bitcoin and I'm certain you will soon see just how difficult it is to sell the masses on a new coin which the masses do not understand and hence will refuse to invest in it.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:12:55 AM

I wonder who bought those bitcoins....I'm guessing they ended up in some banksters wallet. http://www.coindesk.com/us-government-sells-silk-road-users-seized-bitcoins-for-3-million/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 02:04:43 AM

I wonder who bought those bitcoins....I'm guessing they ended up in some banksters wallet. http://www.coindesk.com/us-government-sells-silk-road-users-seized-bitcoins-for-3-million/

Absolutely, that was my guess way last year.

People don't realize just how soon Bitcoin will be majority owned by bankers.

I said 18 months just to be safe cause I made ultra aggressive time targets last year which didn't materialize on time but I think bankers will find ways to accumulate 51%+ of Bitcoin within a year.

Don't be shocked to also find out down the line that the likes of JP Morgan had something to do with the "lost" Gox coins.

In fact, when banks and hedge funds have to report their holdings for the current quarter, they may surprise the entire Bitcoin world of just how many Bitcoins they've been able to amass.  Most think that's not possible cause how could they buy up so many Bitcoins while the price had been plummeting.

To that, All I have to say, is:  Ahahahaaaaaaa!

Bitcoin and Cryptos are now another Wall Street game:  Watch and Learn how the big boys Play!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 07:19:27 AM

Gavin's Final Comment at MIT:

"Bitcoin is an Experiment."

Gavin finally knows what I know:  Bitcoin is a beta test ("Plan ฿") and "Plan A" is being prepped and is nearly ready to go.

Come on over to Plan A, Gavin, beat the crowds!  Haha!

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:55:59 PM

This is a good reason for ix to do a counterparty system. (ix has an untarnished rep)

A candidate for the Bitcoin Foundation who is also a Mastercoin foundation member and kinda an asshole in the chat,

Seems to be repeatedly accused of pedophilia.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593492.msg6532160#msg6532160

not sure I can support mastercoin anymore cause of this, and having watched the way maidsafe went down and cross referencing it to the thread on pierce it is looking like mastercoin might have been badly influenced by pierce.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:48:29 AM

You guys gotta see this.  People don't see yet how big this is and what it means.

American Express paid to make this movie documentary, knocking banks while promoting "Technology".

Watch this trailer and listen to it.  They're totally putting down and showing the flaws of the current financial and banking system.

This is exactly what I said would happen last year.

PUSH-PULL - FEAR-GREED, look at the material in this movie used to invoke an emotional response.  That's what propaganda feels like and it works cause people are sheep.

With the media helping to drive everyone into cryptos.  Watch this video and tell me it's not basically a commercial for Bitcoin and cryptos.  Listen for the key words, Embrace Technology.

This is the education part before the sheep are herded into cryptos starting later this year and especially next year, 2015.

But but but, Andreas Antonopolous said just 6 weeks ago:  Banks are terrified of Bitcoin.  And Banks, Corporations and Governments HATE Bitcoin.  lol.

Ahahaaaa.  How long before they make a movie about iXcoin?

The fast forward button was pressed last year so buy your favorite alts and strap in!

Enjoy:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iGZm7X4zdj8

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:52:20 PM

Did you guys see who was elected to the Bitcoin Foundation Board?

Brock Pierce!

Ahahaaaa.

And Bobby Lee!

More, Ahahahaaaa.

How many of you guys think these 2 were actually voted to the board?

Bobby Lee most likely is a China Puppet and Brock Pierce has the deep pockets [from Goldman's Purchase of the IGE Stake - Hence we've got Goldman (and probably Chase) involved here now as well, as i predicted] I was talking about who would have a lot to gain by restoring the "lost" Gox coins in return for a board seat.

If you do a little research on Pierce you'll see that this guy is very very shady and most likely a Fraud and a financial criminal.  There is no way he was "elected" and if his past dealings are any indication he's gonna be the biggest "bad actor" (pun intended) Bitcoin has ever had.

Pierce has also been neck deep in cryptos since 2001, way before Bitcoin and would gain a lot by owning Gox and by having some direct influence over Bitcoin and its protocol.  Pierce is also a control freak so look for him to try and take Bitcoin over and to push other board members out to replace them with his buddies.

So like I said months ago:  The 2 available board seats were not voted for but bought and paid for.

How long before clowns like Andreas and the masses see that Bitcoin has become completely centralized?  And where will they go once they do figure that out?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:57:23 PM

You guys wanna see who the Bitcoin foundation gave a board seat to?

You should read through the court filing to see just how crooked Brock Pierce is.  And the fact he's involved with Goldman Sachs is something that nobody seems to even notice.  This is who's running Bitcoin now; it was telegraphed months ago so I don't think anyone should be surprised, although many will be.

Here's a link but if you have time read through the entire court filing.  It really goes into detail, details which I'm sure will repeat with Bitcoin very soon.

Pierce is Goldman's Trojan Horse:

http://virtuallyblind.com/2008/03/04/amended-complaint-pierce/

Here's the PDF for the court filing.  Very very interesting read.

You'll see how this guy Pierce, with the backing of Goldman could have easily maneuvered the ousting of Shrem (and maybe the others).  Brock Pierce is a master manipulator.

Enjoy:

http://virtuallyblind.com/files/debonneville_pierce_amended_complaint.pdf

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:28:20 AM

Well, at least Pierce isn't going around telling people bitcoin is anonymous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RV2d6t5xVw   (starting @ 11:57). In fact, he plainly states that "...at some point every bitcoin transaction is going to be connected back to an individual...". This was a very informative interview.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:59:16 AM

Someone selling their car for iXcoin:  http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4455661978.html

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:13:06 PM

Well, at least Pierce isn't going around telling people bitcoin is anonymous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RV2d6t5xVw   (starting @ 11:57). In fact, he plainly states that "...at some point every bitcoin transaction is going to be connected back to an individual...". This was a very informative interview.

FINALLY.  An insider gets it and is honest.

In the name of National Security they will force everyone to attach their ID to their wallets and everything will be tracked and controlled.  GATT.

So much for Satoshi being anti Bank or anti Government.  It's all been a ruse!

The Bitcoin protocol was deigned from the ground up for this.  Haha, yet Andreas and all the other clown experts keep telling the same lies.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:14:02 PM

Someone selling their car for iXcoin:  http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4455661978.html

Man, that's a great catch!

Where's the media on this?Huh  Not a single article?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:32:12 PM

Shit, this guy Brock is actually really smart.  I didn't expect that, I thought he was just in the right place at the right time with some money in his pocket.

There's no one this smart or shrewd on the entire Bitcoin Foundation, he's gonna take that whole thing over.

Hahahaa, it's gonna be a real show to watch.

Go, Brock!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:03:10 PM

Is Brock on twitter?

I need to talk to this guy.  This guy gets it.

And he's into it to make billions not to lie for some bullshit Satoshi cause which never existed.  I really think I can sell this guy on iXcoin.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:07:09 PM

Nevermind.

Got him.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:27:00 AM

Uh ohh,

Are people really resigning?

Bitcoin Foundation members are resigning! 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603590.0

It looks that way.

Some forced out as I speculated months ago while others may just see where it's all going and are voluntarily stepping down before they're forced out in an ugly way.

All of this was very obvious from last year yet even now many Bitcoin experts don't get what's happening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: