Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:53:57 PM

Read Satoshi's papers:  Bitcoin [ixcoin, etc.] will have instant transaction times.  This faster block time is a gimmick which leads to an unstable coin.

You say it makes an unstable coin, but yet there are several well developed PoS coins that have yet to have a security breach.  Keep in mind, PoS is still several years younger than BTC.  Overall, I am in a couple PoW coins, incase I am wrong, but I still lean toward PoS winning out.  It makes more sense any way you look at it.  Having a ton of leading zeros in front of a transaction hash serves no purpose at all.

Just because worthless crap hasn' yet been stolen doesn't at all mean that the worthless crap is secure, it just means it is not worth stealing.

As long as PoS coins remain pathetically worthless who cares, they aren't important, why even bother attacking them.

The point is they cannot be used safely for real serious money. Sure if you just want pennies fine use sugar cubes or lumps of mud or whatever, its not important. But for serious stuff you need serious stuff. PoS is not serious. Especially PPCoin which is basically just another Solidcoin type con job, that is, centralised, vulnerable to one guy who can trash it at will.

-MarkM-

Ahahaaaa.  Thank you, mark.  Always feels good being backed up my a real techie who really understands the technology.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:56:44 PM

I said last year that NOTHING being told about Bitcoin was true.

Anonymity:  False

Decentralized:  False

21 million coins for ever and ever and ever:  Bhahahahahaaaaa.

Roger Ver is nothing but a used car salesman.  Well, a very lucky and rich used car salesman.  And Andreas, I'm not sure what he is but he's dead wrong a bit too often for it to be an accident or sheer stupidity.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:11:27 PM

You say it makes an unstable coin, but yet there are several well developed PoS coins that have yet to have a security breach.  Keep in mind, PoS is still several years younger than BTC.  Overall, I am in a couple PoW coins, incase I am wrong, but I still lean toward PoS winning out.  It makes more sense any way you look at it.  Having a ton of leading zeros in front of a transaction hash, serves no purpose at all.

Just because worthless crap hasn' yet been stolen doesn't at all mean that the worthless crap is secure, it just means it is not worth stealing.

As long as PoS coins remain pathetically worthless who cares, they aren't important, why even bother attacking them.

The point is they cannot be used safely for real serious money. Sure if you just want pennies fine use sugar cubes or lumps of mud or whatever, its not important. But for serious stuff you need serious stuff. PoS is not serious. Especially PPCoin which is basically just another Solidcoin type con job, that is, centralised, vulnerable to one guy who can trash it at will.

-MarkM-

Ahahaaaa.  Thank you, mark.  Always feels good being backed up my a real techie who really understands the technology.

It's just to bad he didn't include any technical details in his argument.

But for serious stuff you need serious stuff. PoS is not serious.
Very silly and worthless sentences.  If you are techie, care to explain why?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:10:30 PM

@publicjud,

Mark is a really busy guy, I'm suprised he commented at all.

The answers you seek are everywhere.  Search the comments Satoshi made about all these things and about how easily Bitcoin will have instant transactions.

Unless you think Satoshi was clueless then that should be good enough.

Finally, let's say Satoshi was wrong, a faster block-time or adding PoS (inflationary interest) could be and would be added to every coin with great ease.

So I am truly shocked that so many devs, techies and the majority of the people still follow the lies of the "experts".  

I'm not a techie and I didn't even know what a blockchain was last May and it only took me 30 days to see the common sense of Sha256 vs Scrypt, PoW vs PoS, etc.  I launched nuggets and I fought to make it sha256d and only at the end did I make it scrypt simply cause I was launching it for the miners and they all insisted on Scrypt.  

The answers are out there and it's really pretty complex and long for anyone to explain it in one simple post.  If you're gonna blindly trust any tech expert out there then trust Satoshi...at least for now.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 12:26:56 AM

Nobody knows why the founder of iXcoin chose the name iX and the symbol iXC.

I've asked and asked and I never get an answer. 

Well, check out some Christian/Jesuit/European coins which were issued long ago.

I know, I know:  Just ANOTHER Coincidence.

[Credit to Dexter for pointing these out]

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:50:58 AM

Any history buffs here?

What's the story behind the above coins?

Why use IX and IXC or CIX?

It would be really nice to understand the meaning behind these old coins which carry the same symbolism as iXcoin.

Anyone?

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:59:02 AM

Nr 2 is a sobriety coin (wtf? never seen before)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/To-Thine-Own-Self-Be-True-Unity-Service-Recovery-Medallion-Coin-Vintage-/261165651502  (it´s an "I" coin..?)
or this:

http://www.recoveringkindredspirits.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d11.html   
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 05:54:43 PM

What a weird occultic coin to have for AA.  I know that's not how AA started out.  Sad.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:47:49 AM

Israel to be the first country on earth to force everyone into a crypto (thanks quicksilver, for the link).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/26nlvs/israel_to_force_citizen_to_use_centralized_money/

In case reddit post is deleted:  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-27/government-plan-would-transform-israel-world’s-first-cashless-society

If Israel will do this then the rest of the world is doomed as [historically] Israel has never enslaved its own people.

-  So much for voluntary use of cryptos.

-  So much for the banks and state hating Bitcoin and they can never control it, eh, Andreas.

-  So much for Satoshi being the good guy who hated banks and the govt (hahahaa, that one still makes me laugh).

-  So much for Bitcoin being anonymous and decentralized.

-  So much for only 21 million Bitcoins for ever and ever and ever.

This is why the state had fast forwarded the Bitcoin ETF license and it will be awarded this year.  They will use it to push the masses on it, starting with all their pension funds which are under the control of Money Managers and will soon be under the control of the state.

People will cry and miss the cash they now mock and scoff at - CASH, the last bastion or human freedom.  I'm still shocked to see many people, 99%, ear up the incompetent lies of the Likes of Roger Ver, Andreas Antonopolous, etc..

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:07:52 AM

Now the question is:  Which Crypto Currency will Israel choose?

They can go with Bitcoin but if they don't know where it's from and who's behind it they could be supporting their enemies.  Also, Israel usually likes to go it alone - they have been stabbed in the back too many times.

So they can launch ZionCoin (and buy it from me, lol) and with this new coin force their citizens into a crypto and set a precedence which will catch on like wildfire for all other nations.

Or they can choose an existing coin.  But which coin?

Well, one thing you have to consider is the necessary seamless integration into the global crypto economy.  By now they're assuming Bitcoin will be this global currency I'm sure, so then what better coin to choose than one like IxCoin.  Given iXcoin is a twin it can easily fit alongside Bitcoin into any payment systems out there with little to no change to the code.  From a logistics point of view, this is a massive advantage for iXcoin.

It's already ultra secure, time tested and nearly all minted so plenty of liquidity as well.  Therefore, iXcoin is literally prepared and ready to act as a secondary crypto currency to Bitcoin or even a replacement.  It can literally do the same job Bitcoin does, right now.

Pure speculation here, but if you're not gonna go with Bitcoin or a new Crypto then iXcoin makes a lot of sense from many angles.

The good news is that we should know which currency they choose in a matter of weeks or months.  If it is Bitcoin, then that will take it to $10,000 and the ETF will take it to $50,000 next year.

Regardless what happens, it is now clear that countries, banks and corporations LOVE the Bitcoin protocol (sorry, wrong Again Andreas) and they will FORCE it on their citizens after first trying the honey technique.

Exactly what I said last year:  PUSH-PULL - greed and fear, and the rest, make CASH a crime and destroy its value until they're all [voluntarily] inside blockchain.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:47:12 AM

Now the question is:  Which Crypto Currency will Israel choose?

Isracoin (ISR) http://www.isracoin.org/

Interesting article about bitcoin in Israel:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/micah-d-halpern/bitcoins-going-israel_b_4789327.html

I find the idea of Israel becoming the first cashless society quite ironic. There are soooo many conspiracies this could easily tie into...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:53:02 PM

Now the question is:  Which Crypto Currency will Israel choose?

Isracoin (ISR) http://www.isracoin.org/

Interesting article about bitcoin in Israel:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/micah-d-halpern/bitcoins-going-israel_b_4789327.html

I find the idea of Israel becoming the first cashless society quite ironic. There are soooo many conspiracies this could easily tie into...

Interesting.  I thought isracoin was just another scammer country coin.  Maybe I'll buy a bit of it. 

Thanks.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 10:33:42 PM

Wow, did I just get really lucky or what?

Now, how can I monetize this?  Haha!

https://coinbase.com/Nakamoto_Satoshi

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:42:53 PM

Also realized this:

I - 1
X - 10
C - 100

Roman Numerals

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:52:25 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 02:10:30 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:11:32 PM

Also realized this:

I - 1
X - 10
C - 100

Roman Numerals

Well yeah, Roman numerals were my immediate first thought but what's the meaning?

iX = 9?

IXC = 89?

I don't see anything there unless I'm missing something?

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:59:03 PM

Also realized this:

I - 1
X - 10
C - 100

Roman Numerals

Well yeah, Roman numerals were my immediate first thought but what's the meaning?

iX = 9?

IXC = 89?

I'm pretty sure 'Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure' came out in '89 so that, with a 98.71% probability, is the hidden meaning of IXC.  Wyld Stallions!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 01:43:19 AM

Also realized this:

I - 1
X - 10
C - 100

Roman Numerals

iX = 9?

IXC = 89?

I'm pretty sure 'Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure' came out in '89 so that, with a 98.71% probability, is the hidden meaning of IXC.  Wyld Stallions!

Bahahahaaaaaa.

That's it.

That's it!!!!

Man, I can't believe it was there all and I missed it.

Hahahaa.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 01:44:33 AM

Wow, what a waste of lifetime.

Are you under the impression I'm a 1 year old?

I'm up 800% right now on "my waste of a lifetime."

Not a bad hobby, eh?

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:11:00 AM

Wow, what a waste of lifetime.

Are you under the impression I'm a 1 year old?

I'm up 800% right now on "my waste of a lifetime."

Not a bad hobby, eh?

The market is just not liquid though.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: