Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:38:59 AM

Sometimes I wonder if Vlad is even a real person.  Cheesy

I remember watching a ted-talk on gaming a few years back where this woman described an ancient culture that was going through famine.

One day they played games, the next they ate. It helped solve the issue of inequality and provided a welcome distraction.

We aren't all wolves.

For some people who aren't particularly gifted at anything, it's their sole solace. It's a sad thing to be nothing!

I'll agree there are definitely millions of people who have been crippled socially, physically, psychologically, and economically by excessive gaming. but...

Bitcoin is basically the most badass video-game that's ever been made. I mean, it's more than that... but, it's inexactly that. So...

I agree halfheartedly with your sentiments but at the same time you do realize that the silent voices that have been pushing the switches since 2009 are most probably heavily involved with gaming culture right?  Shocked

It's like walking into a giant cave and shouting: "fuck bears".

Hahahaaa.

Yeah, I totally agree with that.

There are good things about all technology.  One could say spending a lot of time on the Internet is bad and it can be.

I was generalizing based on my experience.  I have known a lot of guys that have wasted their youth away on games and in return got absolutely nothing.

At least now you can find out about the latest crypto or make money playing games (if you're good at it).

BTW, I am a real person.

I....am....not....a.....robot.

Wait, define real person.

And, would it be in accordance with nutildah?  Haha!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:47:12 AM

Quick Fun Fact About MeI have a dual [gene] copy of Tourrete's Syndrome.

Not one retard gene, but TWO!

How is that special or relevant [and on topic with this thread]?

I do NOT have a brain-mouth filter.

I suffered at times in school [and even college] and at work because of it but other than that it's really not that bad.

I have kept this a secret [my whole life] for obvious reasons:  It's hard enough getting a good job without being labeled some form of retard.

Although many people use that, or the race card to actually get ahead. 

The really neat thing about this "special ability" [but only in a messed up Polite (Bullshit) Society] is that I can easily walk into any psychiatrist's office, show him my DNA test, curse him out, punch him in the face, bang his secretary, his cat [and his flower-pot] on the way out and then I would quickly obtain a:  "Blurt out any shit you feel like without any repercussions" hall pass, for life.

But, I try not to be an asshole about being gifted so I won't do that.

This may help some of you better understand some of my "more talented" posts.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:58:47 AM

Not everyone with Tourette's wants treatment or a "cure", especially if that means they may "lose" something else in the process. Researchers Leckman and Cohen, and former Tourette Syndrome Association national board member Kathryn Taubert, believe that there may be latent advantages associated with an individual's genetic vulnerability to developing Tourette syndrome, such as a heightened awareness and increased attention to detail and surroundings that may have adaptive value.  

There is evidence to support the clinical lore that children with "TS-only" (Tourette's in the absence of comorbid conditions) are unusually gifted: neuropsychological studies have identified advantages in children with TS-only.  Children with TS-only are faster than the average for their age group on timed tests of motor coordination.

Translation:  I see and understand things you don't.

And I'm really fast.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:24:17 PM

I'm seeing more and more large buyers coming into the oversold alt-coins.  This wasn't the case over the last 2-3 weeks with one or two exceptions.

So I think other people are catching on to the potential of these ultra cheap alts with incredible flip potential.

I bought all I could so let'er rip!

Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:45:44 PM

I suffered at times in school [and even college] and at work because of it but other than that it's really not that bad.

I have kept this a secret [my whole life] for obvious reasons:  It's hard enough getting a good job without being labeled some form of retard.

The really neat thing about this "special ability" [but only in a messed up Polite (Bullshit) Society] is that I can easily walk into any psychiatrist's office, show him my DNA test, curse him out, punch him in the face, bang his secretary, his cat [and his flower-pot] on the way out and then I would quickly obtain a:  "Blurt out any shit you feel like without any repercussions" hall pass, for life.

Cheers!

Man are you are a freaking idiot. 

First, there is no Gene that has been confirmed to be related to Tourette syndrome.  And second, Tourette syndrome has nothing to do with a brain to mouth filter.  And even if this was the case, the 'tic' would not go from mouth to typing words on a keyboard. 

And lastly having Tourette syndrome does NOT allow you to do anything you want and get away with it.  Although I do think sometimes that you have syndrome all to your own.  Maybe you should do an actual study on yourself so you can have the first medically diagnosed fully genetic case of  Vlad Syndrome

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

Rabble Rabble Confusion

Horses in midstream.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:19:52 PM

Cheers!

First, there is no Gene that has been confirmed to be related to Tourette syndrome.  And second, Tourette syndrome has nothing to do with a brain to mouth filter.  And even if this was the case, the 'tic' would not go from mouth to typing words on a keyboard. 

And lastly having Tourette syndrome does NOT allow you to do anything you want and get away with it.  Although I do think sometimes that you have syndrome all to your own.  Maybe you should do an actual study on yourself so you can have the first medically diagnosed fully genetic case of  Vlad Syndrome

I think he is fucking with you bro
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 11:30:35 PM

Cheers!

I think he is fucking with you bro

Ahahaaaa.

Bingo!

Somebody actually has a sense of humor.  lol.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 05:18:01 AM

This is from 12 hours ago.

Barry Silbert explaining how Wall Street then Mass adoption will follow.

Interesting thing:  His TimeLine is IDENTICAL to mine.  Wall Street this year and mass adoption NEXT year.

But I made this prediction a year ago when the ETF and banks buying Bitcoin were a crazy idea, per idiots ["experts"] like Andreas Antonopoulos.

Wall Street is about to embrace bitcoin in a big way, said Barry Silbert, founder and CEO of SecondMarket.
"We are in the early stages of this institutional money buying bitcoin and finding digital currencies as a new asset class," he said at the Exponential Finance conference on Wednesday.

Silbert's firm already has partnered with Fidelity Investments so that Fidelity's customers can invest funds from their self-directed IRAs in SecondMarket's Bitcoin Investment Trust.

Silbert, who is a bitcoin investor, said there are essentially five phases to the digital revolution in currency.
The first phase was in 2008 when value started being associated with the digital currency. The second, "early adopter" phase began in 2011. Businesses began developing around its infrastructure—including mining operations, merchant processing and exchanges.

We are currently in stage three, Silbert said, which is the capital phase. This phase started in 2013, when venture capital money started pouring into bitcoin start-ups.

Read MoreBitcoin is key to the future of online payments: eBay CEO

Bitcoin will enter the fourth phase this year, which is the "Wall Street phase," he said.

"Firms are going to start trading it and investing in it and then that will eventually lead to phase five, which is mass consumer adoption," Silbert said.

That last phase will likely begin in 12 to 24 months, he said.
"Phase five is not possible until all the pieces of the puzzle have been funded and we have these fantastic products that make it easier to buy and use bitcoin," he said. "So the Wall Street money will likely kick off stage five."

What Silbert doesn't see yet, or won't say, is how the ETF will be the key TOOL which will bring about mass adoption so quickly and radically.  And how hundreds of billions of people's pension and savings accounts will me pushed into Bitcoin.

So the masses are in last:  The Biggest Wealth Transfer scheme the world has ever seen.

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:35:02 AM

Read the report you are talking about. I've been thinking along similar lines, but still consider this a rather early phase for average people to hold even a small amount of bitcoin. Anything before the etf comes is optimal for anyone who hasn't heard of bitcoin, because by the time that comes in it will be too late. I think the ETF will be key also and a lot of people are underestimating its ability to jack up the price of bitcoin in no time flat. I'm placing my bets on alts though since I've only had the money to get a fraction of bitcoin. Like we discussed before, after bitcoin receives its boost some alts will be sure to follow and they most likely will be the ones with the most catchy name if you count on average people buying into alt coins.

edit: Also a lot of companies are starting to make moves to adopt/are looking at bitcoin closely. Or if they already adopted bitcoin as a form of payment, they are holding on to their coins.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:16:32 AM

Anybody notice that the Silk Road, DPR AND Gox coins ALL moved within 72 hours?

Now, what are the odds of that?

Remember, very early on I said that the Gox coins were stolen by the government colluding with the banks and that Karpeles was complicit the entire time which is why the guy will never do a single day of prison time.

It is clear to me that the same entity controls all these Bitcoins which add up to a massive amount of the total, thus seeking to completely Centralize and Control Bitcoin, more than it already has.

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:39:11 AM

Isn't the government putting silkroad coins up for auction or something or other?
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:57:14 AM

Isn't the government putting silkroad coins up for auction or something or other?

Yes, in two weeks.  They are selling 29,000

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:33:18 AM

Yes, in two weeks.  They are selling 29,000

Correct, ~$18 million worth.

There are so many institutions now and rich private investors right now who cannot find enough Bitcoins at these prices; that block of Bitcoins will sell in a heartbeat.  The fact the price dropped on such silly news is proof that Bitcoin is still being manipulated.

But given the media all of a sudden loves Bitcoin, as predicted, I think we are definitely in a real and sustainable uptrend which means we should be back at $650 within a few days and then quickly continue our upward march toward a $2,500 summer JAM.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 01:40:48 AM

Class,

Why do you think they're now criminalizing feeding the homeless all across the United States?

Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:38:26 PM

Anybody notice that the Silk Road, DPR AND Gox coins ALL moved within 72 hours?

Now, what are the odds of that?

Remember, very early on I said that the Gox coins were stolen by the government colluding with the banks and that Karpeles was complicit the entire time which is why the guy will never do a single day of prison time.

It is clear to me that the same entity controls all these Bitcoins which add up to a massive amount of the total, thus seeking to completely Centralize and Control Bitcoin, more than it already has.

Do you have any evidence for the government/banks stealing those gox coins?
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:57:48 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 01:57:39 AM by Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Unsurprisingly, the setting for this policy is good ole Columbia, South Cackalacky. Columbia at one time had the highest number of lawyers per capita while the state boasted one of the highest incarceration rates. In fact, it is so bad there that the unofficial state motto is "Come on vacation, leave on probation." In a nutshell, SC is the asshole of the United States.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:21:38 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 02:45:10 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Class,

Why do you think they're now criminalizing feeding the homeless all across the United States?

Old news:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZB6_nZtVSQ

Why should it be a CRIME in any 1st world society to give FOOD to homeless people?

Is that logical in any way?

Hahahaa. People fly across the planet to feed the poor and homeless in places like Africa and they're called heroes.  But here at home, in the richest country on earth, to feed the poor and homeless is a CRIME??!?

Hahahaaaa.

Is this 1st world logic to anyone??

Is this Politically Correct?  Is this the liberal compassion which puts you in prison for killing a mere tree or a spotted owl?  

Is this the idea of an advanced and progressive Polite Society?  

Hahahaa.  I can't stop laughing that absolutely nobody even asks these simple ridiculous questions.

How can you force everyone to switch to a digital currency if they can simply refuse and just become homeless, living off the street?  

You can't!  So you criminalize the very act of goodwill [well ahead of time] so people will have to literally choose between Death and Crypto!

Edit:  The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 616 [XIC].

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:35:44 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 03:12:35 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Unsurprisingly, the setting for this policy is good ole Columbia, South Cackalacky. Columbia at one time had the highest number of lawyers per capita while the state boasted one of the highest incarceration rates. In fact, it is so bad there that the unofficial state motto is "Come on vacation, leave on probation." In a nutshell, SC is the asshole of the United States.

Interesting [and tragic] video.

Numerous reputable journalists have looked and found many enormous FEMA camps.  The general calculation is that these FEMA camps, found throughout the whole United States can hold roughly 50 MILLION people.

That's more than the Entire Country of France or more than DOUBLE all of the NAZI death camps, COMBINED...all in one single FREE and Democratic country, the U.S. of A.  lol.

And they have found hundreds of thousands of pre-made plastic body caskets at some of these camps.

Add to that the new laws ALREADY passed just in the past 12 months where the ARMY [US, Russian, Mexican or Chinese which have all been documented as being now on US soil training for urban warfare...and this is now a verifiable FACT] and police can now take anyone to a prison or a FEMA camp for any and no reason WITHOUT charges and WITHOUT any time limit [indefinitely, forever] and WITHOUT the right to a lawyer or a trial, and you'd have to be brain dead to not see they're planning to fill up some 50 million spots in PRISON CAMPS, err, FEMA Camps and then proceed to kill millions of people, murder en masse and all of it LEGAL as the law allowing the US President to kill any Americans (anywhere in the world) without trial or charges has also already been passed [for the first time since the creation of the US Constitution].

Welcome to the BlockChain.

iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:55:45 AM

I just figured it out!! Vlad, you're really Alex Jones IRL, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: