Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382306 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 08:28:45 PM

So I see the up and coming www.itbit.com exchange is using XBT for the Bitcoin ticker.....

The writing is [LITERALLY] on the wall now and yet 99%+ of the people out there still don't see what's going on.

And guys like Andreas really help in keeping the masses misinformed.  Always wrong and always 6-12 months BEHIND the curve.

What does it mean to be ahead of the curve?

Well, since you asked:

Anybody wanna make a bid on XBTCoinWallet.com now or pay 10-fold next year?  ; )

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:07:57 AM

Vlad2Vlad are u an old delusional man or whats up with this weird topic?  i read some pages and cant help it but think u have some issues

~CfA~

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:34:20 PM

Vlad2Vlad are u an old delusional man or whats up with this weird topic?  i read some pages and cant help it but think u have some issues

~CfA~

Very very old, and way past delusional and have now reached the foaming at the mouth batshit crazy stage. 

Maybe I have Alzheimer's or something.  Haha!

Please, don't waste anymore of your time; save yourself - unwatch this topic and sell all your iXcoins, lest you lose your mind [just like grandpapi].

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

NEWS:

Winklevoss ETF to trade under the symbol of "COIN" on Nasdaq.

They wouldn't choose the symbol already unless they were sure they got the ETF.

Like I said last year and got laughed at and called insane:  The ETF was always a DONE DEAL.

The powerful diamond industry has been trying to get a Diamond ETF for nearly 4 years now, but still can't.

Riddle me that!  lol.

That means the ETF should start trading within ~3 months.
$10,000 BTC a guarantee within the first 6 months of the ETF.  And much, much higher within 12 months after that.

Here comes hundreds of billions of dollars from people's retirement funds (just in the first 12 months alone).  Don't be foolish to sell early, they're gonna pump everything into cryptos.

EVERYTHING!

Bitcoin Trading at $649 today.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:16:41 AM

NEWS:

Winklevoss ETF to trade under the symbol of "COIN" on Nasdaq.

They wouldn't choose the symbol already unless they were sure they got the ETF.

Like I said last year and got laughed at and called insane:  The ETF was always a DONE DEAL.

The powerful diamond industry has been trying to get a Diamond ETF for nearly 4 years now, but still can't.

Riddle me that!  lol.

That means the ETF should start trading within ~3 months.
$10,000 BTC a guarantee within the first 6 months of the ETF.  And much, much higher within 12 months after that.

Here comes hundreds of billions of dollars from people's retirement funds (just in the first 12 months alone).  Don't be foolish to sell early, they're gonna pump everything into cryptos.

EVERYTHING!

Did you see the same bidder bought all the sheriff's coins on auction?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
StoraGottes

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:32:46 AM

Here's a link to the Winklevoss COIN news and the USMS auction results:
[Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/07/01/bitbeat-only-one-winner-in-marshals-service-bitcoin-auction/

Do you guys expect a boom/bust/boom for bitcoin or just one swing up into Nasdaq Heaven?

What percentage of bitcoin can iXcoin reasonably maintain in a bitcoin bull run?

Edit: Guess I can't put links in yet. If you guys can see the text in the link, just put "ws" at the beginning, it's a Wall St. Journal article

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:04:35 AM

I expected one bidder to win.  I think the auction was rigged.  Or at least sold to a large corporation or a large bank. 

The govt is always in bed with all the large entities.  That doesn't mean they didn't buy the Bitcoins but it could mean they had inside info on the highest bids or some sort of preferred treatment.

Either way, it's clear that if only 1 bidder won them all, that leaves 41 major, rich bidders looking to buy a lot of Bitcoins.

And this is before the massive ETF effect which will start soon.  We should get a double on just ETF rumors as the news of the approval leak, but that won't be for ~2-3 months.

So I think we'll get a huge run now in July-Aug, Bitcoin to $2,500-$3,000, I've been saying this since Februrary and then consolidation for 2-3 months, depending on what new catalysts pop up, and then the real and the biggest bubble Bitcoin (and alts) have ever seen - the ETF bubble which will fluctuate but it will appear to never end in size and explosiveness.

Think tulip mania and that's what the ETF will bring - combined with the accelerated adoption which the ETF will hasten - like mass adoption and countries using it as a reserve currency.  Afteral, if the US GOVT (the SEC) is behind Bitcoin, then it can't fail.  This is the meaning of the ETF. 

Think about buying a decent house with just 1 Bitcoin [in the next 12-24 months] and then maybe you'll hold off buying a shitty laptop for 5 Bitcoins. 

And if that sounds crazy, on a % basis, some alts will far surpass Bitcoin.

HODL.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:05:56 AM

Here's a link to the Winklevoss COIN news and the USMS auction results:
[Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/07/01/bitbeat-only-one-winner-in-marshals-service-bitcoin-auction/

Do you guys expect a boom/bust/boom for bitcoin or just one swing up into Nasdaq Heaven?

What percentage of bitcoin can iXcoin reasonably maintain in a bitcoin bull run?

Edit: Guess I can't put links in yet. If you guys can see the text in the link, just put "ws" at the beginning, it's a Wall St. Journal article

BOOM - Small Bust - Mother of all [ETF fueled] BOOMS.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:13:10 AM

No, no....a country bought those Bitcoins.

That "Reply All" "accident" was a head fake to get everyone to focus on those usual suspect bidders and therefore not consider anyone else.

I bet China, Russia, the EU or some other major government bought them all. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 04:31:16 AM

Get ready for multi-coin apps [VERY soon].

Litecoin is taking a beating, completely decoupling and Barry Silbert is asking us peasants why this is happening. Nearly 48 hours now I've been tormented with this illogical event taking place.

This is not normal if you look at all the other alts - so what's going on?

This suggests manipulation by very big money.  So I think there's a deal pending, something big.  The fact Barry Silbert tweeted about it - trying to figure out if we down here know anything tells me he's suspecting something or he wants to know if it's common knowledge yet.

Even Andreas [the Clueless] Antonopoulos realizes (finally) what I knew last year, that BTC will not be the optimal everyday currency and so while people hoard Bitcoin they have to figure out which currency the masses will adopt the quickest as a real currency and not just a "retirement" store of value.  Of course I can make the best argument for iXC but they're gonna use trial and error.

So then, probability says Coinbase will add LTC very soon [and most likely a few other alts as well].  I would guess older proven coins with good distribution, a decent name, decent developers and a secured network like Devcoin, NameCoin, iXcoin, etc and of course popular ShitCoins like Doge.

If I'm right then I would also expect Bitpay, CEX, etc., to follow the same exact path [right away] and I think these plans have been in place for well over a year as it was obvious back then that the ETF would be done and then the Bitcoin price would simply go too high and too fast for Bitcoin to be used as an everyday currency.

So buy up LTC on this massive drop (it will probably hit $5) and also buy up coins which you would add as a currency if you were A Payment processor.  Such an addition to any major payment processor would mean velocity would increase 1,000+ fold in a single year which means the value would skyrocket accordingly.

Maybe that's why someone way overpaid for Devcoin and other older alts on Vircurex last week.  Hundreds of Bitcoins worth were bought at up to 3X the market price over the span of 2-3 days.  The most bizarre thing I've seen in a long time but this theory lends motive to that behavior.

When the next boom comes, probably this month and next, don't sell for a 300% profit like I know most of you did last year.  Hold and make millions of dollars in the next 12 months off just a few K invested now.

Cheers...

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:26:42 AM

Get ready for the Grand iXcoin Fuck
iXcoin will leave you behind if you dont buy now u morons! throw ur money in Vlad2Vlads mouth for free and buy the IXC to lose ur money for a good cause!

Vlad2Vlad Enrichment Process. IXCOIN® down to $0.000000 after October. Pump it up before and let the poor delusional old man sell! ! !

~CfA~

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:54:49 AM

Get ready for the Grand iXcoin Fuck
iXcoin will leave you behind if you dont buy now u morons! throw ur money in Vlad2Vlads mouth for free and buy the IXC to lose ur money for a good cause!

Vlad2Vlad Enrichment Process. IXCOIN® down to $0.000000 after October. Pump it up before and let the poor delusional old man sell! ! !

~CfA~

You're one angry, bitter little bitch, ain't ya?

Your name wouldn't be Andreas Antonopoulos or Roger Ver, would it?  Haha!

Did you follow through with your chicken-shit ultimatum or did you wimp out [like usual]?

Bwhahahaaaa.

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:17:58 AM

@Come-from-Above

Sry man, but even you´re right, nobody cares. Your behavior is so...... "kiddy-like". I really hope you´re just 12-17yr otherwise something went really wrong with you  Undecided

btt:

http://www.coindesk.com/us-marshals-one-auction-bidder-claimed-all-30000-silk-road-bitcoins/

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:29:48 PM

Bank of Russia: "Bitcoin Should Not Be Rejected"

That's a complete change of mind since they last warned against Bitcoin and cryptos.

Imagine that; Russia loves Bitcoin and has probably been hoarding it all along.  Haha!

rubenaco

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:18:07 PM

Don't be foolish to sell early, they're gonna pump everything into cryptos.

EVERYTHING!

in all cryptos? do you think  enter large-scale money in another currency than btc? or ixcoin (I name for you xD)

I doubt

they will invent something to forget this and we will stay here

open your mind!!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:34:17 PM

Their main vehicle will be Bitcoin.

But 2 things will happen for Cryptos:

1) A crowding out or spillover effect.

As mutual funds and retirement funds pump hundreds of billions into Bitcoin via the ETF, many individual investors will start looking at cheaper alternatives as speculation.  The higher Bitcoin goes up the cheaper other alts will appear so we will have billions going in alt coins as well.

2) Profesional Money from Wall Street and individual investors will go into specific alt coins trying to create additional viable Eco systems and payment systems to compete with Bitcoin.

This means we will get a few alts hitting $100+ per coin.  And quite a lot of alts hitting multi dollar prices.

Immediately what stands out as a $100 coin would be LTC due to its founder working for Coinbase and the fact it's seen as the silver of Cryptos.  LTC lacks security and I don't see it making it long term but short term anything can happen.

iXcoin obviously has a very good chance to make it to $100+ in the next 12 months and I've already outlined the many reasons why it's superior to any other alt.

So place your bets and don't sell too early, by this time next year the crypto world we know will be completely changed and many new millionaires will be minted, but not the ones that sold out cause they thought $100,000 was real money.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 06:20:10 PM

New Article just Out - Like usual, months late and way behind the curve.

"According to Silbert, the Bitcoin Investment Trust has received an increasing degree of demand from registered investment advisors and wirehouses looking to get in on the digital currency. However, thus far, impediments remain for these large investors due to the fact that bitcoin cannot be included on brokerage statements. An issue that is solved with the utilization of a registered ETF. Furthermore, perhaps most significant, the fund will provide investors with the opportunity to invest in the fund directly through their IRAs and 401(k)’s."

Wait, wait, wait....so the SEC issued a warning (just a few months ago) against investing in Bitcoin saying it was NOT safe...

...But then they're gonna go issue a license for that same risky "asset" to make sure your Pensions Funds are put into it?  Haha!

I do believe that's the definition of DoubleSpeak.

Riddle me that!  Haha!

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:11:56 AM

Wait, wait, wait....

All this talk of conspiracies to use cryptos to steal the wealth and further enslave the people is just a bunch hogwash. Wall Street will never accept it, the govt has NO interest in controlling it, the entertainment industry certainly won't use it, and no one would ever think to create a database of bitcoin users identities.

Bitcoin Edges its Way onto Wall Street http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20140626-906428.html
OECD Paper: Policymakers Should Explore Cryptocurrency Technologies http://www.coindesk.com/oecd-paper-policymakers-explore-cryptocurrency-technologies/
Swiss Report Lays Foundation for Bitcoin to Become Legal Money http://www.coindesk.com/swiss-report-lays-foundation-bitcoin-become-legal-money/
Singapore Government-Owned Investment Firm ‘Experiments’ With Bitcoin http://www.coindesk.com/singapore-government-owned-investment-firm-experiments-bitcoin/
Bitcoin Ads for Beyoncé, Jay-Z Concert Go Live This Week http://www.coindesk.com/chicago-sun-times-bitcoin-ads-beyonce-jay-z/
Sanitizing Bitcoin: This Company Wants To Track 'Clean' Bitcoin Accounts http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2013/11/13/sanitizing-bitcoin-coin-validation/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:49:54 PM

Hello Vlad2Vlad !

How about this coin: KARM ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.0
Has any future ? Worth something?
Shall I exchange all my mined KARM to LTC and wait for $100 price for LTC or shall wait for KARM to hit a price of 100 Satoshi ?

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:50:52 AM

Hello Vlad2Vlad !

How about this coin: KARM ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.0
Has any future ? Worth something?
Shall I exchange all my mined KARM to LTC and wait for $100 price for LTC or shall wait for KARM to hit a price of 100 Satoshi ?

This isn't the right thread for this question. 

PM me and I'll respond but really, you're talking about a speculative coin (KARM) that's up 20 fold in 30 days so it's hard for me to say hold it when 99% of alts are down over 90%. 

So that's a choice you'll have to make.  karm looks strong but it's up a lot so it's hard to predict.  LTC may hit $5 and I would say that's a strong buy and I'd actually start accumulating now if I had the money. 

LTC has a very very good chance of being added as a currency to the likes of BitPay to CoinBase due to its popularity and age.

Good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: