Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382320 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:55:45 AM

News:

Spain Confiscates .03% of all bank deposits.

Of course this is just a tiny amount to get the sheep used to the idea before the real confiscation occurs. 

So we have Cyprus, Ukraine, Belgium and now Spain confiscating [By Force] citizens' deposits.

Anybody seeing a trend yet?

This is what I meant by the whole planet will be cleverly forced into Bitcoin and Cryptos via a Pull - Push strategy.

Greed will pull people in and Fear will push the rest.  Cause right now if you're in one of those countries you're trying to figure out where you're gonna put your cash. Massive inflation will kill the mattress tactic, starting next year.

Everybody ready for the [promised] CHANGE?  Haha!

Get in now.  Go all-in.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 06:13:06 AM

Bitcoin's Gavin announced today that the next Bitcoin update will have smart fees or floating fees.

You will be able to raise the fee you wanna pay to expedite your transaction.

Now, why would a supposed near free currency do something like that?  This will result in significantly higher fees, especially down the road when the big money starts to take over mining. 

As it is, Bitcoin fees are high due to the value of Bitcoin, which will only go higher, much higher.

The reason is that Bitcoin is bloated and cannot keep up with the increase in the number of transactions.  Bitcoin's loaded [full] blocks can only be increased in size so much so the number of transactions per block are limited as opposed to a currency [like iXcoin] which will soon have "empty" blocks and will much more easily propagate through the network which will allow iXcoin to have much larger blocks and transactions and also much faster propagation than Bitcoin's bloated payment system.

Increasing the transaction fees will help speed up some transactions but it will not solve Bitcoin's massive inherent problem with limited transaction size.  The likes of Visa will simply not be able to use Bitcoin given its large [and growing fast] fees and its block propagation problem.

So not only will this give iXcoin yet one more massive advantage over Bitcoin as a better payment system which would be able to take on massive transactions from the likes of Visa, but now I'm wondering, since iXcoin is merge mined with Bitcoin and it is a technological Twin - if they'll try to figure out a way for Bitcoin to piggy back on iXcoin's payment system - to use iXcoin's Network to help Bitcoin increase its transactions size and speed, instead of the other way around.

Now that would be a shocker nobody expects.

I'm not a techie so this is just a gut feeling I have. 

It should get very interesting as the number of transactions for Bitcoin surpasses Bitcoin's capabilities - we are almost there now so just one big partner will force some very interesting actions.

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:59:09 PM

News:

http://www.coindesk.com/brock-pierce-announces-dollar-backed-cryptocurrency-realcoin/ 

"...Collins says the company has already signed a deal with a major banking partner and plans is to make similar deals with other banks in order to utilise the ATM infrastructure to buy, trade or redeem realcoins anywhere in the world...."
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:15:33 PM

News:

http://www.coindesk.com/brock-pierce-announces-dollar-backed-cryptocurrency-realcoin/ 

"...Collins says the company has already signed a deal with a major banking partner and plans is to make similar deals with other banks in order to utilise the ATM infrastructure to buy, trade or redeem realcoins anywhere in the world...."

Looks like Brock Pierce is gonna have the infrastructure ready and in place.  Now I just need to convince him that iXcoin is the best alt-coin in the world.  iXcoin could then be easily programmed into all these existing ATMs and just like that - an instant iXcoin global network, literally overnight.

But it's also interesting that banks are cooperating so easily.

It's almost as if banks loved Bitcoin and Cryptos.

But that can't be - Andreas Antonopoulos said differently.  Haha!

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:47:11 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 04:33:34 PM by Qu1ck$1Lv3r

This isn't directly about iXcoin but too important not to share: http://newrepublicoftexas.com/rfid-chip-implemented-public-schools-2015-effort-curb-gun-violence-jane-m-agni-national-report/?doing_wp_cron=1404690054.7607109546661376953125 

Combine this with some good old fashioned blockchain technology and big govt and you have a recipe for something bad. 

(Edit:This story is based upon another article from National Review- a publication which specializes in satire. NR has a history of fooling people with their fake stories, and it seems to me that their motive goes beyond mere satire. Articles such as this could very well be an attempt to gauge public opinion or even to manipulate opinion. Whatever it may be, such articles do have an impact on public perception and cannot be ignored even though they are fake.)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:08:24 PM

This isn't directly about iXcoin but too important not to share: http://newrepublicoftexas.com/rfid-chip-implemented-public-schools-2015-effort-curb-gun-violence-jane-m-agni-national-report/?doing_wp_cron=1404690054.7607109546661376953125

Combine this with some good old fashioned blockchain technology and big govt and you have a recipe for something bad.

Hahahaa.  Right, RFID chips are gonna get rid of gun violence.

Just like getting rid of guns is gonna get rid of senseless murders.

What's sad and shocking is the fact that the masses actually believe this.

So then, maybe they deserve being enslaved.

But yes, the end game here [with Bitcoin et al] is to chip all the sheep.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:50:19 PM

The article makes it sound so wonderful and like everyone except a few people want it. And as you said, their are alot of people who will actually run as fast as they can to get their kids chipped and take the guns if the opportunity ever presents itself. I think that most people will grudgingly go for something like this with little to no fuss. After that it would become mandatory on everyone. These types of ideas are usually never introduced to the masses all at once or in a mandatory fashion. Float the idea to guage reactions, manipulate a bunch of vocal sheep into supporting the idea, roll it out in small increments to acclimate the willing and the hesitant, once adoption reaches critical mass--force it on everyone. That's the way they learned to roll out new restrictive or controversial policies in prison and it was highly successful at avoiding violent conflict. The same technique is used out in society.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:53:06 PM

The article makes it sound so wonderful and like everyone except a few people want it. And as you said, their are alot of people who will actually run as fast as they can to get their kids chipped and take the guns if the opportunity ever presents itself. I think that most people will grudgingly go for something like this with little to no fuss. After that it would become mandatory on everyone. These types of ideas are usually never introduced to the masses all at once or in a mandatory fashion. Float the idea to guage reactions, manipulate a bunch of vocal sheep into supporting the idea, roll it out in small increments to acclimate the willing and the hesitant, once adoption reaches critical mass--force it on everyone. That's the way they learned to roll out new restrictive or controversial policies in prison and it was highly successful at avoiding violent conflict. The same technique is used out in society.

That's funny.

You just described Bitcoin Adoption.  Haha.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:25:25 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-a-real-long-term-cryptocurrency-backed-by-urea-fertilizer

"It will be corporations or other providers of utility who are most likely to introduce a currency that would be used by the vast majority of people, he indicated. This would be driven in part by digital currencies like bitcoin, but also because of high inflation rates and a “doomed” post-Bretton Woods system.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7401383#msg7401383

Great find.

I said last year all the major corps and even celebrities will launch their own coins in 2014-2015.  They already have a customer base and massive Eco-systems so gaining value for their own currencies will be quite easy.

As for the Jersey Hedge fund, yeah, that's gonna help but the really massive run will come once the winklevoss public ETF gets the license in the next few months.  All the US funds currently managing trillions of dollars are waiting for that SEC green lighted fund.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:30:55 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-a-real-long-term-cryptocurrency-backed-by-urea-fertilizer

"It will be corporations or other providers of utility who are most likely to introduce a currency that would be used by the vast majority of people, he indicated. This would be driven in part by digital currencies like bitcoin, but also because of high inflation rates and a “doomed” post-Bretton Woods system.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7401383#msg7401383

Great find.

I said last year all the major corps and even celebrities will launch their own coins in 2014-2015.  They already have a customer base and massive Eco-systems so gaining value for their own currencies will be quite easy.

As for the Jersey Hedge fund, yeah, that's gonna help but the really massive run will come once the winklevoss public ETF gets the license in the next few months.  All the US funds currently managing trillions of dollars are waiting for that SEC green lighted fund.

which is why cryptocurrency will be even more than a joke than its right now... a laughing stock.

~CfA~

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:58:01 AM

I found this:

www.coindesk.com/case-merging-mexicos-peso-block-chain-technology/

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:41:51 AM

As expected.

The blockchain is the tech all banks, corporations and especially governments will die to implement.

Bitcoin is just the carrot.

But some countries are bound to choose Bitcoin on some level which will add to the coming madness and hype which will lead to a hyper rise in price to $1 million per Bitcoin in the next 2-3 years (nominal - not adjusted for the coming huge inflation).

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:52:44 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 10:43:23 PM by hdbuck

the coming madness and hype which will lead to a hyper rise in price to $1 million per Bitcoin in the next 2-3 years (nominal - not adjusted for the coming huge inflation).

you seem pretty sure about that, although i'd love this prophecy to happen, i am quite afraid of the current system's ability to "fix" issues and make this cycle end even more slowly and painfully.  Undecided
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:21:28 PM

the coming madness and hype which will lead to a hyper rise in price to $1 million per Bitcoin in the next 2-3 years (nominal - not adjusted for the coming huge inflation).

you seem pretty sure about that, although i'd love this prophecy to happen, i am quite afraid of the current system's ability to "fix" issues and make this cycle end even more slowly and painfully.  Undecided

What issues are you referring to that need to be fixed?

All the ones I've read about and thought about have a good fix already, just waiting for implementation.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:39:04 PM

you seem pretty sure about that, although i'd love this prophecy to happen, i am quite afraid of the current system's ability to "fix" issues and make this cycle end even more slowly and painfully.  Undecided

What issues are you referring to that need to be fixed?

All the ones I've read about and thought about have a good fix already, just waiting for implementation.

you misunderstood, i was more thinking about the current economical system such as how the governments and other FED/IMF/ECB will try to sustain their failure, extinguishing fires as they arrive and for a longer period of time than 2-3 years, slowing even more bitcoin's boom.

they're going to keep the change/face for at least a decade i think. putting as much spoke in bitcoin's wheel as they can.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:56:30 PM

you misunderstood, i was more thinking about the current economical system such as how the governments and other FED/IMF/ECB will try to sustain their failure, extinguishing fires as they arrive and for a longer period of time than 2-3 years, slowing even more bitcoin's boom.

they're going to keep the change/face for at least a decade i think. putting as much spoke in bitcoin's wheel as they can.

Not at all.

The exact opposite will happen.  They will do all they can to speed up mass adoption using the greed/fear strategy I outlined in this thread.

The govt wants Bitcoin and crypto to go into full effect ASAP, not in a decade.  The biggest reason is that the dollar, euro, yen, etc., Are dead and they badly need a replacement NOW.

Bitcoin kills 2 birds with 1 stone. It will usher in the new fiat, digital fiat 2.0 under the guise of a free decentralized currency by the people for the people and at the same time [and this is very important] they can blame the death of paper fiat on Bitcoin and people will cheer (like idiots) and be happy, thinking they killed the fed when really they just empowered the fed with unimaginable powers over the idiot masses, not realizing that the governments of the world are the ones who killed fiat with their greed and reckless spending.

So we're gonna have a massive global reset and people will be rejoicing instead of rioting.  But don't worry, the global riots will come, AFTER Bitcoin robs the entire planet and collapses under its own greed driven weight.

So Bitcoin will go to mass adoption next year, bet on that and the govt will help it [greatly], not impede it which is why the govt will grant Bitcoin the public ETF license [in record time].  Read up on the diamond ETF application, 4 years now and still no ETF license.  lol.

You need to forget everything you ever heard from Bitcoin "experts" like Andreas Antonopoulos cause those muppets have, for years, fed the masses NOTHING but massive misinformation.

Watch what happens starting early next year after the Bitcoin ETF and tell me if Bitcoin appears to be hindered in any way as it blows past $10,000 or if it's gonna take more than 2-3 years for mass adoption to be COMPLETED.

Buy all you can now and do NOT sell until well after the ETF license is granted.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:04:58 AM

alright thx i kinda balance between these two views.
but i am no fan of the anatonop dude, i prefer amir taaki's anarchy theory Smiley

We dont need to seek approval from a higher power, from a central party that is responsible for allocating and managing our lives. Because we believe we can do it better. Ourselves. We can serve our needs better when we do it between ourselves. We need to be responsible because, at the end of the day, if you are going to go to some mafia and ask them to be responsible for your life, they are always going to look after themselves and their friends and their people first..

Instead to go trough a legal system, with lawyers, and judges, and police, and bureaucrates, and politicians and legislators. Now we can use mathematical laws. And we can disintermediate a huge body of institutions, of power, of greed, to create pure law between people, governed by ourselves, with a mathematicaly undisputable consensus...
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:28:04 AM

Amir Taaki would be 100% correct if we lived in a free and fair society.

But we don't, never have - the fed, the bankers and the world governments are not just gonna roll over and cede power and control to a bunch of nobodies.  And they're not simple reactionaries but rather plan and plot a course of action many years ahead of time.

And it was visible that paper fiat was dying well over a decade ago so to think they had no plan is childish and absurd.

Other than that, Amir's heart is in the right place, and I personally like him, but his fight is futile - he is fighting a mountain ablaze which cannot be extinguished by any earthly force. 

Bitcoin will transfer and redistribute all the wealth on earth and the crypto which replaces Bitcoin [after its job is done] will enslave all the people of the earth. 

Period.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:42:54 AM

But we don't, never have - the fed, the bankers and the world governments are not just gonna roll over and cede power and control to a bunch of nobodies.  And they're not simple reactionaries but rather plan and plot a course of action many years ahead of time.

And it was visible that paper fiat was dying well over a decade ago so to think they had no plan is childish and absurd.

Other than that, Amir's heart is in the right place, and I personally like him, but his fight is futile - he is fighting a mountain ablaze which cannot be extinguished by any earthly force.  

Bitcoin will transfer and redistribute all the wealth on earth and the crypto which replaces Bitcoin [after its job is done] will enslave all the people of the earth.  

Period.

such a sad world we livin in Cry
but its exactly my fear, that the govs and banksters wont just let go.. ie slowing down bitcoin acceptance and hiding and minimising its true power so they can grab it all first and squeeze people out of it as much as they can.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 04:58:48 AM

But we don't, never have - the fed, the bankers and the world governments are not just gonna roll over and cede power and control to a bunch of nobodies.  And they're not simple reactionaries but rather plan and plot a course of action many years ahead of time.

Period.

such a sad world we livin in Cry
but its exactly my fear, that the govs and banksters wont just let go.. ie slowing down bitcoin acceptance and hiding and minimising its true power so they can grab it all first and squeeze people out of it as much as they can.

The idea is to push people into the blockchain, not squeeze them out.

That's what the ETF will facilitate.  Everybody's pensions will go into the blockchain starting next year, and that's just the beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: