Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
firasbc (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

Who knows. What we do know it's currently the most used and most popular cryptocurrency. In the future an improvement may be made on Bitcoin and we may see some other coin take it's place. But, at the moment there's no signs of this and Bitcoin is the leader by quite a bit. If something does replace Bitcoin as the most popular choice doesn't mean it will drop in price either.
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

Looking at the bitcoin movement I really believe that bitcoin later is the future currency supported by technological developments that are increasingly sophisticated and all-digital.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

Bitcoin has a very bright and very promising future investment, I believe bitcoin can be the money of the future in the world, and it is only against the time when it will happen.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the future coin and the future medium of exchange. Eventhough there are lots of issue in bitcoin as well as its regulation. I still believe that bitcoin will be the future coin and it will change the fiat currency. It might happen anytime because the world changes by technology.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

IMO, Bitcoin cannot become a popular currency in the future because people now consider Bitcoin as a kind of asset rather than a currency for use in trading. The future of the money may be Ethererum or any other altcoins in the market because the exchange rate of altcoins is small, suitable for trading at the moment.

walkingtonuk

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Currently it appears that bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency, it would be prudent for the use of bitcoin that it improves and grows in market price value.   It is on.y a sign of the t8mes that crypto currency will become more and more important.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
Yes it is a coin for our future as long as we can use and buy it in important matters that it can helps us for our future
anana ris

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:24:02 AM

I agree, bitcoin is coin of the future, I predict this, maybe now bitcoin has not been accepted and is under attack but future it will be protected and many users
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.

Yes, this year had been disappointing for bitcoins and overall crypto. This is mainly because of the huge correction we saw recently with bitcoin prices dropping from $20000 to $10000 in very short span. New investors might be very much scared to invest in bitcoins because of this. I think that this will however improve in the coming months as we some some positive news related to crypto in future. For instance, the co-founder of Twitter making a statement in support of bitcoins is a good sign.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

I think bitcoin is not just a coin for the future, but Bitcoin is also a future investment that will be used by the whole society.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

bitcoin started a big revolution in financial world. before bitcoin nobody imagined a huge global payment system that is not controlled by any government. nobody could think of a currency that is not issued by the government but instead is created in a decentralized manner and paid for "work" (PoW).
so yeah, of course bitcoin is the coin of the future. look at the adoption that it has been having. it is a constant rise in the adoption of it even though price has ups and downs.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Jeff333

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

In a couple of years there will be only a few crypto currencies, which we see now.
And maybe bitcoin will not be in the first place.
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

difficult to guess, but seeing the development of very fast bitcoin may also bitcoin later became a valid exchange tool.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

I believe so, but it's hard to tell, bitcoin is the first currency that offered decentralised where all of the transaction that anonymous, and it was supposed to be used as currency but most of us now using it as asset, if the bitcoin keep on updated and develop in a better way, I don't see any chance that it will become a bubble burst, bitcoin and blockchain is going to change how we are doing the transaction in the future, now the obstacles is the authority, will they let it be or they  are going to banned it
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

Bitcoin and other crypto. Projects that are ICO are very potential in the future. It will take a lot of progress and many countries recognize them.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:52 AM

we dont know if there is something behind on bitcoin, its price has no fixed value because of the buy/sell demand on the market, all we know that bitcoin is a profitable currency and many uses in the crypto community, and some countries recognize bitcoin as a method of payment and  as a valid currency thats gives bitcoin a solid foundation and maybe someday be recognize a legal currency next to fiat money.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

in time I believe the BIT price will rise again, this is only natural because the BIT trend is being highlighted by the government in other countries, so the development or exchange rate of BIT currency is currently declining considerably.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

I definitely agree that bitcoin is the coin of the future and this will continuously to lead all the other cryptocurrencies that is emerging in the crypto market today until the future. Bitcoin has been effectively shown it's capability what it can do like doing fast and anonymous transactions with lesser fees. With bitcoin, sales taxes are not added onto any purchases since there will be no third party that can identify to track the transactions that are denominated. Bitcoin, though it is on the dip as of this writing it will definitely be back to spike again in the coming weeks to come for it's recovery.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: