Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400663 times)
Alexa ale

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:42 AM

Hello, i have enough balance to redeem all RP bonuses, but i only can get 10 REWARD POINTS / ROLL or less, fix it.
 "REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES"
 i bet and lose all my satoshi. Why i still cannot redeem RP. it so funny.
 The unlock bonus for each ROLL grows, it turns out that I can never unlock it.
 I'm using Firefox, maybe to go to Chrome?

Compete the requirement terms. Then u can unlock all bonus. And every roll the terms changed. It's their system. Wager huge then u don't have to see this message anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josa

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:46:18 AM

Hello, i have enough balance to redeem all RP bonuses, but i only can get 10 REWARD POINTS / ROLL or less, fix it.
 "REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES"
 i bet and lose all my satoshi. Why i still cannot redeem RP. it so funny.
 The unlock bonus for each ROLL grows, it turns out that I can never unlock it.
 I'm using Firefox, maybe to go to Chrome?

Compete the requirement terms. Then u can unlock all bonus. And every roll the terms changed. It's their system. Wager huge then u don't have to see this message anymore.

They really have a good system... How do I unlock something if I have 10000 satoshi on my account and ask me to spend 15000 satoshi and every next ROLL is the price rising? It's not very clear to me...
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

They really have a good system...

Thanks.

How do I unlock something if I have 10000 satoshi on my account and ask me to spend 15000 satoshi

The deposit button works great.

and every next ROLL is the price rising? It's not very clear to me...

The requirement is proportional to how much free money we have given you. It increases when you have a free roll and decreases when you wager.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Asn07

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

I like how freebitco.in tries to  defend their website.  You guys will never justify anything.  You will make a reply that seems a thesaurus was used to make it seem good. The only thing is that your answer is not providing any support for lottery winners or this wager contest. Oh wait, the have a chart thats filled in . Maybe if you guys could show us something  we could  shut up.  Hell for all we know you just generate numbers. Hopefully, a computer picks lottery winner. I guess it uses windows 98. You are so slow at posting. Maybe you should show it real time. As always,  you won't. Make there be a limit to be in the lottery. 200 ticket winners don't even help the lottery.  That is provably crap lol. I wish you would have some courage and quit giving yourself such a  big edge.  Wow wager 100 bitcoin get 2 back. That's a very good profit maker for you guys. I  want to know where you get these ideas for this. Multiply btc bonus i will never use. The wager contest is just stupid because you should give bigger prizes. Well lottery is like praying for world peace.  Coinpot is 50/50 and ive won lots there. You guys could have been here since George Washington was president.  It doesn't mean you are the best or even fair. You have been able to get people  believing that you are so  great.  You are a scam in disguise and please don't respond without proof.  Just proof if you can read freebitco.in.  No need for administration or some troll who sucks up to try and be keyboard commando.  Lets see if you can do it for us? If you answer with a response and no proof give me .005 btc since its a game.  Oh yeah I will be told use rewards points. Oh yeah .00000500 btc for 1 lottery ticket.  Come on guys you know that is stupid why even play multiply  btc just buy them. Hopefully, this website can be modernized and better.  Its just plain and able to be manipulated easily.  Computers can make crap up so it makes it look fair. Ill give you this. You give ok btc bonus and have good  ways of taking it all back.  Im venting but you still won't prove nothing. By the way im not sour i eat pineapples and i have proof. My wife.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Hell for all we know you just generate numbers. Hopefully, a computer picks lottery winner.

You should read first.

From the lottery page provably fair tab.
This lottery is provably fair. What that means is that there is no way the site can cheat you by picking a lottery winner who we favour. All winners are picked randomly and the method for picking the winners is described below.

At the beginning of each round, we generate a server seed for that round and show you the SHA256 hash of this seed.
When a lottery round has concluded, we make a list of all user id's and their lottery tickets and sort it in ascending order of the user id's.
We then use this list to assign ticket numbers for all tickets. For example if user id 1 has 10 tickets and user id 2 has 20 tickets, then user id 1 will have ticket numbers 0 to 9 and user id 2 will have ticket numbers from 10 to 29. This is done for all users.
Then the list containing the user id's, tickets held by each user and their ticket numbers is published in a text file. This file also contains the total number of tickets issued in the round and the server seed for that round.
A MD5 hash of this text file is calculated.
Then the current bitcoin block number is recorded and a block number that is 12 blocks into the future is decided on. The block hash of this future block is used as a "client seed" ie. a seed that we are not aware of when the list in step 4 has been published.
Then a tweet is made via our twitter account (https://twitter.com/freebitco) containing the link to the file generated in step 4, the MD5 hash of the file and the future bitcoin block number as determined in step 6. Since tweets cannot be edited, only deleted, this will provide a timestamp for when the list in step 4 was made, which can be compared to check that the bitcoin block determined in step 6 is in the future ie. we do not know the block hash of this block when the list is generated.
The winning ticket numbers will be calculated as described below:
A string (STRING1) is created - "[SERVER SEED]:[BLOCK HASH]:[WINNING POSITION]".
The SHA256 hash of STRING1 is calculated and the first 8 characters of this hash are taken (STRING2).
STRING2 is converted to a decimal which gives us a number between 0 and 4,294,967,295 (NUM1).
NUM1 is then multiplied by the (total number of tickets minus 1) and divided by 4,294,967,295 to get a number (NUM2) between 0 and the total number of tickets less 1.
NUM2 is then rounded off to the nearest whole number which is the winning ticket number.
The [WINNING POSITION] starts at 1 and is increased by 1 for picking the 10 winners. The user having the ticket with the lowest [WINNING POSITION] wins the first prize and so on.
If a user wins more than 1 prize, the number is discarded and [WINNING POSITION] is increased by 1 and the calculations are run again to pick a new user. This is to ensure that a user cannot win more than 1 prize in a round.
HOW IS THE SYSTEM FAIR?

The system described above that is used for picking the winners is provably fair because it has multiple safeguards in place to ensure that winners are picked randomly and fairly.

We provide a SHA256 hash of the server seed when a lottery round starts. If we change the server seed at any time, the SHA256 hash of the new seed will not match the hash we provided earlier. After a round has ended and we provide the server seed that will be used to pick winners, the hash of the seed we provide can be checked against the hash we provided originally and both should match.
We use a future bitcoin block hash as the "client seed" ie. a seed that we do not know of. All bitcoin block hashes are unique and nobody knows what the block hash of a future block will be until the block has been mined.
We use twitter to publish the future bitcoin block number, the list of users and their ticket numbers and the MD5 hash of the user list. It provides a timestamp to check if the block hash that we use is indeed in the future. Since tweets cannot be edited, only deleted - if we delete the tweet after the future block has been mined and publish a new one, it would be easy to catch us cheating by comparing the timestamp of the tweet and that of the bitcoin block. The timestamp of the tweet should always be lesser than the time timestamp of the bitcoin block whose hash is used as the client seed.
We provide a MD5 hash of the text file containing the list of users and their ticket numbers. If even a single character in the text file is changed after the MD5 hash in the tweet is published, the MD5 hash of the edited file will not match the MD5 hash provided in the tweet.

The Bitcoin network chooses the numbers. We use the hash of the block mined 12 after the present one and that is why you have to wait for the result.

Asn07

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

Registered isnt active. Copy and paste queen. Quit beingsuch sour puss. You want to degrade people that call you out on how you have flaws. Your game is severely broken to maximize your profits. Like i told you last time im a statistician and you have a system that could make you look like the north Korean president. Im just telling you ive kept track of stats since i started.  This is nothing you can even rebuke cause you rely on a computer.  My email is navarrette32@gmail.com work them out by hand. You can get the proof for yourself. The two patterns are once you win big you can see how it adjust and then the speed is going 10x faster at times. Your little reel starts spinning for ever and my internet is not the issue.  It only happenes here. Would you like me to make videos and show you? Ill show it on YouTube too. Im just wanting to show my issue and maybe it can be fixed who knows. I want to just fix problems not fight. Last time id start winning and i was locked out for 2 days. Wouldn't you be pissed if it were you. If i lose fairly ill take the beat down because i like to gamble but i'm not going to let it happen again if it can be fixed. Im very observant because people can get you in little ways.  Im not trying to be an asshole but you have a better chance of finding Waldo in a pile pam Anderson thong.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

Registered isnt active.

Huh

You want to degrade people that call you out on how you have flaws.

No, I just corrected what you said that was inaccurate about how the lottery works.

The rest of what you said is just nonsense presented without evidence so I'll happily ignore it.

elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 06:29:44 PM by elites

I've reached the current maximum bonus of +0.00000608 BTC to all free rolls. I don't see the percentages anymore. Will I keep a maximum bonus forever, or can it go down, because the percentages come back?
delay66rus

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

It will be proportionately reduced to each free roll
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:01:17 AM

I've reached the current maximum bonus of +0.00000608 BTC to all free rolls. I don't see the percentages anymore. Will I keep a maximum bonus forever, or can it go down, because the percentages come back?

As delay66rus said it can go back down when you do free rolls. It is a ratio of how much you wager compared to how much you win from free rolls so it will stay on maximum bonus until that ratio falls below a certain level then it drops down one bonus level at a time.

tomtransg

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Hello, I have a question. Why do I need to buy lottery tickets to be able to use my bonus points?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

Hello, I have a question. Why do I need to buy lottery tickets to be able to use my bonus points?

You don't.

There are a lot of things you can do with your reward points. Only redeeming for Reward Points Bonus and Lottery Ticket Bonus are restricted. Other than buying lottery tickets you can also play Hi-Lo game or if you don't want to gamble just deposit the required amount and the restriction will be gone.
This was done because those benefits were heavily exploited by botnets and we want to keep them available to our paying customers.

tomtransg

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

You don't.

There are a lot of things you can do with your reward points. Only redeeming for Reward Points Bonus and Lottery Ticket Bonus are restricted. Other than buying lottery tickets you can also play Hi-Lo game or if you don't want to gamble just deposit the required amount and the restriction will be gone.
This was done because those benefits were heavily exploited by botnets and we want to keep them available to our paying customers.

How much do I have to keep in my account?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

You should see this at the top of the free roll tab.

Click on requirements to unlock bonuses and you'll see this.

The numbers for the balance requirement change based on BTC price and the others based on how much free BTC you have won from free rolls.

hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

hello
how many low or high chains have you seen when betting?
i alread saw 22 low numbers together
slowmoe

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:41 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 10:37:50 PM by slowmoe

Hi,i am having problem with freebitco.in auto-bet game,i lost arround 0.3 BTC tonight~

links to screenshots: ~

on this you can see that it didnt stop

All we can see on the screenshots is a list of the bets you placed.

There is no bug in the autobet and it has been used to place billions of bets without error. It is most likely that you didn't set it up correctly to do what you thought.

I am having the same problem again,this time i lost arround 0.00004000 BTC so it is not a big deal,but the problem is that i lost it again due to a bug in your autobet system,i deposited 0.2 BTC so i wanted to test autobet a little before i start playing for real,i checked "stop betting after" box and set it up to 0.00000529,so stop betting after loss of 0.00000529,i have set my initial bet at 0.00000010 and set it to increase by 100% after every loss,so,0.00000010x0.00000020x0.00000040x0.00000080x0.00000160x0.000000320=0.00000630,ok,and this is when it stopped betting,you can see on this screenshots that it didnt stop when it should,just like the first time when i lost 0.3 BTC,your system is bugged and it makes people lose money,you are a scam,i am ready to lost my money due to a bad luck,i wouldnt deposit if i am not,but i am not ready to lose my money due to a scam,and i think this proves that you are scammers,the fact that you didnt even try to manually check my bet history and verify or disprove my claim also tells a lot,and if screenshots are not enough and you are not willing to check it for yourself how can i prove what happened to me,i cant cause you know that i am right cause you rigged this game,if you ever play this game with "stop betting after" box checked in and lose make sure to check your bet history cause you might lose due to a bug/scam and not due to a bad luck,the one thing that i noticed is that the both time when i lost winning/losing bids that should triggered "stop betting after" happened in same second,here the last bid that should stopped betting,0.000000320,happened in 23:32:47 same as three others that should not happen because after 0.000000320 betting should stop,if you really arent scammers then check my history and prove me wrong,i know that you can check all my betting history so please tell me why it didnt stop betting after it triggered amount set by me????here is screenshot one https://ibb.co/gjwsrU and screenshot two https://ibb.co/nJvDy9
slowmoe

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

Hi,i am having problem with freebitco.in auto-bet game,i lost arround 0.3 BTC tonight~

links to screenshots: ~

on this you can see that it didnt stop

All we can see on the screenshots is a list of the bets you placed.

There is no bug in the autobet and it has been used to place billions of bets without error. It is most likely that you didn't set it up correctly to do what you thought.

I am having the same problem again,this time i lost arround 0.00004000 BTC so it is not a big deal,but the problem is that i lost it again due to a bug in your autobet system,i deposited 0.2 BTC so i wanted to test autobet a little before i start playing for real,i checked "stop betting after" box and set it up to 0.00000529,so stop betting after loss of 0.00000529,i have set my initial bet at 0.00000010 and set it to increase by 100% after every loss,so,0.00000010x0.00000020x0.00000040x0.00000080x0.00000160x0.000000320=0.00000630,ok,and this is when it stopped betting,you can see on this screenshots that it didnt stop when it should,just like the first time when i lost 0.3 BTC,your system is bugged and it makes people lose money,you are a scam,i am ready to lost my money due to a bad luck,i wouldnt deposit if i am not,but i am not ready to lose my money due to a scam,and i think this proves that you are scammers,the fact that you didnt even try to manually check my bet history and verify or disprove my claim also tells a lot,and if screenshots are not enough and you are not willing to check it for yourself how can i prove what happened to me,i cant cause you know that i am right cause you rigged this game,if you ever play this game with "stop betting after" box checked in and lose make sure to check your bet history cause you might lose due to a bug/scam and not due to a bad luck,the one thing that i noticed is that the both time when i lost winning/losing bids that should triggered "stop betting after" happened in same second,here the last bid that should stopped betting,0.000000320,happened in 23:32:47 same as three others that should not happen because after 0.000000320 betting should stop,if you really arent scammers then check my history and prove me wrong,i know that you can check all my betting history so please tell me why it didnt stop betting after it triggered amount set by me????here is screenshot one https://ibb.co/gjwsrU and screenshot two https://ibb.co/nJvDy9

ok,and look at this now,time of one dice roll has changed,roll in question is stake of 0.00000320,on first screenshot that i posted you can see that it was time stamped at 23:32:47,and now when i went to check my history again its time stapmed to 23:32:46,here is a screenshot https://ibb.co/kvBTFp
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

i usually only bet only 1 or 2 satoshis cause i know as a bet game i have more chance to lose than win moreover i know i don't have luck in general.
the thing on this multply btc is even if you set loss at 529 sats, if you are at -190 and your next bet is 2560 due to the +100% on lose, you will lose a total of 2750 sats, multiply btc stop when it exceed your value "on loss".

You can set loss at 529 sats but if you are at -528 and your next bet is 10 000 sats, you will lose 10 528 sats.
you can earn big with this multply btc but you can lose all very fast without enable "loss" good thing u did
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

I am having the same problem again~

I think you are still having problems understanding how it works. As fauwil just explained the "Stop betting after loss" is not for an individual bet it is for the session. So your session must have been in enough profit to allow it to place that last 0.00002560 bet which then took the session to a loss greater than 0.00000529 so it stopped.

tomtransg

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

You should see this at the top of the free roll tab.

https://i.snag.gy/ygzoCk.jpg

Click on requirements to unlock bonuses and you'll see this.

https://i.snag.gy/DOXJ85.jpg

The numbers for the balance requirement change based on BTC price and the others based on how much free BTC you have won from free rolls.

Is the amount of money in my account changing every day?
I mean, if I add money today at the request of the site, and I keep it in my account, do I need to more money into my account the next time I redeem the bonus points?
Is there a specific amount of money I need to keep in my account?
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: