Bitcoin Forum
April 03, 2020, 06:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 368 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 357582 times)
StelioKontos

Activity: 767
Merit: 265

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:12:42 PM
Merited by LTU_btc (1), Myfe (1)

Also, the "bot" would have to bypass the google recaptcha, and the fact that it would be able to accomplish that is highly unlikely.

Also, the "bot" would have to maybe use a proxy (?) in order to bypass the IP restriction to one user per hour per claim.

Also, if the "bot" would have to be used in the "multiply btc" section, there is no guarantee on the gain as there is no guarantee on the gambing in general.

So, if the user proposing these aspects is ignoring them we can conclude that (a) he's stupid or (b) it's safe to assume the bot is trivially a scam whereas you're sold a tool that would simply not work - same as receiving a package with a brick inside.

Worst, the bot could also potentially be a worm/trojan/virus and send your login and password to the user selling it who would simply steal all your freebitco.in balance.

tl;dr; don't fall for this shit.

freebitcoin     ZOIN !!! > NOIR flypme     BOTTOS     NIX
BTC faucet & more     coin                  coin       c2c exchange   token                 dex manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency Buy Crypto With Credit Card Smooth Exchange Multiple E-Payment Systems Check Now Check Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
k00l1

Activity: 271
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

Also, the "bot" would have to bypass the google recaptcha, and the fact that it would be able to accomplish that is highly unlikely.

Also, the "bot" would have to maybe use a proxy (?) in order to bypass the IP restriction to one user per hour per claim.

Also, if the "bot" would have to be used in the "multiply btc" section, there is no guarantee on the gain as there is no guarantee on the gambing in general.

So, if the user proposing these aspects is ignoring them we can conclude that (a) he's stupid or (b) it's safe to assume the bot is trivially a scam whereas you're sold a tool that would simply not work - same as receiving a package with a brick inside.

Worst, the bot could also potentially be a worm/trojan/virus and send your login and password to the user selling it who would simply steal all your freebitco.in balance.

100% correct
fbtcvip10

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

There is a way, deposit some coins, and remove the captcha.
Then you'll be able to use one ip Address for your accounts. No matter how many accounts.
But 0.005btc per account is high enough to not risk.
_bitnux_

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

I sent a contact form and a PM to Myfe on the 13 of February with a question regarding the referral link, still waiting for an answer.
Thanks.

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
cult007

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

Please can you help?
After the ROLL I suddenly get this message:
Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins.
I don't use any of those technics.
I tried from another IP, another browser, from the phone... all the same.
My ID = 1040269

You should send a pm to Myfe or Wetsuit here on Bitcointalk, they are admins and can help you further.
Huh User 'wetsuit' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies.
Also there is no response from their contact form send (faq), for a month now.
Have you tried sending a message to Myfe too? Here is his profile.
Yes i did, on February 10... no response  Huh
Subject: IP blocked « Sent to: Myfe on: February 10, 2018, 03:02:48 AM »
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

yes , thanks
fbtcvip10

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:11:30 PM by fbtcvip10

What's happening to the captcha?
I have 0.009 in my account, captcha removed until today, today it appeared again, then disappeared, then appeared.
I think someone is playing with the minimum required amount.
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

I have 0.009 in my account, captcha removed until today, today it appeared again, then disappeared, then appeared.

Probably, it's always been this way. Maybe there isn't an human playing directly with it, rather a piece of algorithm.

BTC faucet & more     coin                  coin       c2c exchange   token                 dex manager
dbooster

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

Join the club. Most days I don't have a captcha, but randomly I do, then it goes away and I don't again. Very strange. I deposit quite often, much more than I win, so it's not that. In fact, after a deposit I almost always have the captcha for a day or two before it goes away. Very odd.
ivebeenpwnd2

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

My guess is it is based on dollar value now and as the price dips you go below the threshold
sancho2964

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

You consider yourself smarter than others, but it's not so, it's at least ridiculous for me to read your post, any self-respecting coder / bot maker will find it funny to hear that it's unlikely to solve google recaptcha. Professionals, for a long time solve it with automatic scripts.

I'm not going to sell this bot anymore, but you are not right about the virus. I have been working on the Internet for a long time, and I'm doing SEO automation, I never put viruses in my life. I'm not trying to justify myself now that you would buy a bot, I will not sell it any more, since I see that people are against it, because it will harm the site. But you are definitely wrong, it touched me.
_bitnux_

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

Is there some consolation prize for who rolls 00001? xD

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
DirtyMiner

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

First site I ever used to get free BTC, only problem now is it is all locked behind a wallet I no longer know the password for....Still nice to log in for a free spin every now and then.

Thanks for sticking around with the community, one day i'll gain access and you will be my first tip!
giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

2x reward points (RP) promotion currently running and ends in 37:56:15

thanks freebitco
Myfe

Activity: 420
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

Uht Oh, we're well into another HO HUM Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
H4M24

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

Logged back in after 3 years andOh god what was once a micro earning is now now a lot hehe
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

You consider yourself smarter than others, but it's not so, it's at least ridiculous for me to read your post, any self-respecting coder / bot maker will find it funny to hear that it's unlikely to solve google recaptcha. Professionals, for a long time solve it with automatic scripts.

I'm not going to sell this bot anymore, but you are not right about the virus. I have been working on the Internet for a long time, and I'm doing SEO automation, I never put viruses in my life. I'm not trying to justify myself now that you would buy a bot, I will not sell it any more, since I see that people are against it, because it will harm the site. But you are definitely wrong, it touched me.

I didn't think that a guy like you who sells tools online so confidently to cheat a website, which besides offers an honest and clean service for years, could be touched by some words spent to alert people on the risks involved with the download and execution of scripts of doubtful origin and pourpose over the internet.

Myfe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

Interested in a multi-threaded bot for this site? At the moment, the bot can easily work with 1000 accounts at the same time, the average time between the climes of all accounts is 60-70 minutes. The price of $ 600 to anyone interested in writing in ps

I feel it's important to recognize that I, nor wetsuit, are kicking this kind of spam solicitation off of our thread because we believe that the discussion should be about whatever our loyal community wants. Now, if this type of solicitation were happening over and over we'd absolutely do something about it.

And...

it's safe to assume the bot is trivially a scam whereas you're sold a tool that would simply not work - same as receiving a package with a brick inside.

Thank you for this warning for our community!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

I forget my email address i was used to sign up in freebitco.in , but i have written the referral link of that account somewhere , now i want to know how can i find out my email address from its referral link?
I would be happy even if i can have first 3 characters of my email like abc****@gmail.com, thank you .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Warfare

Activity: 757

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 143
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #1 who won 1.27225187 BTC with 106 tickets.

▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄                        
                            ▄▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▄▄                  
                        ▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀                  ▀▀▀▓██▄              
                    ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀                              ▀▀█▄           
                  ▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀                                      ▀▒▄        
                ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                            
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄▄███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▄                     
            ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░        ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀              ▀▀▒█▄                 
           █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒        ▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀                        ▀▒▄              
          █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀                                            
        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌       █▓▓▓▓▓▓            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          
       ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▒        ▄▄██▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▄▄                     
       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▄█▓▓▓▀               ▒▌                   
      ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▄▓▓▓▓                                       
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓       █▓▓▓▒                                        
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒      ▒▓▓▓░                                         
     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▐▓▓▓▒                                          
     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▒      ▒▓▓▓▌                                          
     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     ▒▓▓▓▓▓░      ▓▓▓▓                                          
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒      ░▓▓▓█                                         
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓▄                                       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌       ▀▓▓▓█▄                 ▄                   
       ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▀▓▓▓██▄▄       ▄▄▄▒▀                    
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀                         
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌       ▒▓▓▓▓▓█▄                                             
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄                          ▄▌              
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄                  ▄▄▒▀                
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄▄▄▄█████▀▀                    
               ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄              ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀                         
                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄                                        ▄▌░       
                    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄                                ▄▄█▒          
                       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▄▄                      ▄▄██▓▀             
                           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▓▓▀▀                 
                                ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀                      
|
|
Daily Checklist Bonus of up to 16.0%
Skrill, Payoneer, Tango Card, PayPal, GC
My Latest Payments $10 $16.99 $10.33
[/center
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 368 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.