Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

yes it is true what you say but behind it very much bitcoin advantages like many of its online shopping sites are receiving bitcoin payouts as well as many people who believe invest in bitcoin, I think the future of bitcoin will progress.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

Bitcoin is constantly developing, and that is a very important quality in our world. And due to its constant dynamics of development, it will be able to hold a leading position.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future of money. Its a decentralised currency that unites the entire countries of the world. YOu have access as long as you can keep your secret information and private key safe.
Bitcoin can be called the currency of the future because it was born from the progress of civilization in the field of technology. The needs and desires of modern society require everything to be fast and effective, so bitcoin has a great chance of becoming popular. It's just still constrained legality at this time.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

No doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, now bitcoin is facing a big test of haters who make negative news about bitcoin, they feel threatened that will pay the media to publish negative news about bitcoin.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

The future of bitcoin is a extensively debated topic, mainly as the cryptocurrency is known for its volatility. popular predictions range from the eventual crash of bitcoin in the near future to the currency getting used throughout mainstream society. but, whilst absolutely everyone who is vaguely knowledgeable approximately the today's era has an opinion, what’s truly vital is what the professionals think. We’ve taken the time to round up a number of the most generally held reviews approximately the future of bitcoin from industry professionals.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

I think bitcoin has a good future and will have a growing price and bitcoin remains the king of the crypto currency because it has a higher value than other coins and will be a very profitable coin
Paul23

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

You're right, but there are more shopping sites and websites that accept payments using bitcoin than ethereum. and there are more people who trade bitcoin than ethereum
I'm also agree , although Ethereum will also rise and popular today like bitcoin but still( I don't took my mind) at negative thoughts about bitcoin status as of now, despite we have some negative issue,behind of them that cause also to decreased from supply and demand from the market , because I believe that bitcoin will promise the brighter future both us,, specially in our community ( here in bitcoin talk)
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Right now many coin have similiar and more advantages technology than bitcoin but i think bitcoin still first choice to invest. Its because bitcoin market dominant more than 35% in coinmarketcap.
Bitcoin is like gold in real world and peoples always want to have it
FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

which we know today is the most commonly used and most popular altcoin, and we know that bitcoin does not have many advantages over other altcoins. the bitcoin held is its security and to be the first crypto currency. improvements can be made on bitcoin and we can see other coins taking their place. but at the moment there are no signs of this. if something replaces bitcoin as the most popular option does not mean it will fall in price as well.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Bitcoin will continue be in-fore front of cryptocurrency despite the hitches that had to do with the scalability and the fees. Bitcoin will continue to be relevant because it is the measure for the other altcoins. The future is bright and the other altcoin is depending on Bitcoins for their relevance and survival.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

Bitcoin will continue be in-fore front of cryptocurrency despite the hitches that had to do with the scalability and the fees. Bitcoin will continue to be relevant because it is the measure for the other altcoins. The future is bright and the other altcoin is depending on Bitcoins for their relevance and survival.

Bitcoin has a bright future, if you'd see the performance of bitcoin last year, then you can say that bitcoin is like a star, it shines so bright. Bitcoin will continue to rise up, though right now its falling that doenst mean its poor, bitcoin fall to give chance to the people who didnt invest yet. So invest now while it has a chance.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

Bitcoin has a bright future, if you'd see the performance of bitcoin last year, then you can say that bitcoin is like a star, it shines so bright. Bitcoin will continue to rise up, though right now its falling that doenst mean its poor, bitcoin fall to give chance to the people who didnt invest yet. So invest now while it has a chance.
As long as we are using bitcoin as an investment then it may not survive for too long so we need to adopt to the crypto system and never convert your cryptos in to fiat if you want bitcoin to have a bright future.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
cryptman77777

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

The market goes down because people invest in ICO. There are 100 ICOs lifting 30-40m and they are easily assembled. Investors cash out the profits from the violas and transfer to the ICO. There is no outflow of capital, there is a net inflow.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

I believe that in future bitcoin will adjust to the demand. It's not like no changes will be made, there are core devs implementing the changes as per the community decisions.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

The renewed attention on bitcoin has led to a spike in interest from people wanting to invest. “BTC [bitcoin] and crypto[currency] more broadly have hit the mainstream consciousness.The world not be surprised if mainstream brokers and investors started to invest heavily in the near future.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

Well, i gues bitcoin in the future will be not much changes, being volatility is the main characteristics of bitcoin because when we said bitcoin the first comes into my mind is the volatile, we do not know when the price is highest in value and low. But one thing for sure is even thae price is volatile there are many investment then.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

For me I can say we can have a brighter future with bitcoins. If we hold bitcoins then we can have a big chance to be rich in the future. I still believe in bitcoins and no matter how bad the issue with bitcoins I still have to work for it. Bitcoins really helps me and while there are people around in cypto world there are still the popularity of bitcoins.
uberua

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

I believe the cryptocurrency has a great future, as a general phenomenon. However, I don't think that Bitcoin will exist and grow in price for decades... Most likely, it will be replaced by something new, more technological.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

Of course.  price of BTC will rise, because its "digital gold". technical obsolescence will not interfere.
it is important that this leader in crypto-world, like a "number 1".
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Bitcoin price is now not high but i think in future bitcoin price reach to hit 25000$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: