Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

Bitcoin forever exist. It is still popular in the wholse world. Bitcoin is still the famous cryptocurrency. It is easy to invest,  to trade and to participate in each bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

The future of bitcoin will prove to be golden. In the future, most of the business in the world will be from Bitcoin and bitcoin will be the biggest digital currency.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Currently in my perspective, BTC already has its throne as the future currency if we, humans will be on a more automated lifestyle in future. But I still consider the potential of ETH over BTC, personally think ETH is quite safer than BTC for investors especially for those who are investing in new icos everyday
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

I think that in order to keep up with the times, bitcoin will have to constantly improve and modernize. There are many altcoins already that are much more advanced bitcoin. Even Ethereum looks much more attractive than bitcoin in terms of implementing transactions. Therefore, in order not to surrender its positions, the BTC developers always tries to introduce new technologies.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

Hoping and looking forward that it does have much advantage and value as compared now. That many countries will adopt and legalize bitcoin and more people will engage with bitcoin to grab the opportunity that it gives to the users. That bitcoin will always continue to develop and brings many more opportunities that people will enjoy and do have benefit on it. Because its users is increasing hoping that its value will always come back despite of its fall and people still continue to support bitcoin.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

I think in the future Bitcoin more and more user it and more are becoming famous in the world. maybe about the price of Bitcoin in the future is difficult to predict but the popularity of Bitcoin certainly from year to year will be increasing.
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

For my own opinion.. maybe yes.. why? Because if today people just want to know what bitcoin really is. And because of the big money that bitcoin provide for us. If in out future bitcoin is everything everyone uses. Maybe. But im not sure. Everyone will learn to use upgraded gadgets for to know how to use it.
if bitcoin is actually reserved for our future. Transfers makr it easier for us
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

Bitcoin in the future it will be recognized 1st world crypto currency in the world.
MxRizky22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

nobody known about bitcoin in the future but in my mind bitcoin will replace the bank and its price will raise up
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

We cannot say yet what is the  future of bitcoin if most of country will disagree and banned bitcoin thats is the biggest factor that affect bitcoins crisis.We know that bitcoin is one good digital techno invented by people because a lot of people benifits on him.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Every time I ask people if they knew about crypto the always answer that I get is bitcoin, In terms of popularity bitcoin has always an edge, the price of bitcoin attracts many investors and bitcoin is the basis of crypto currencies and it is proven that many people became millionaire through bitcoin help.
chichibano

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Today, essentially every digital transaction and every international transaction involves a use of one form or another of virtual currency or credit. The exchange values matter, both to people who mine or invest in Bitcoins and to users who want to use them for everyday goods and services, which are usually denominated in local currency.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Bitcoin will experience a rapid growth in my opinion in the future because with the circulation of various news about the world of cryptocurrency surely someone tend to know him so it makes them want to try to invest in bitcoin and make it more popular.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

I would highlight the fact that bitcoins have always shown increment in their value in a long term and I believe it will remain so in future , the value may keep increasing .
But we have also experienced the problem , in general the transactions time and the rise in fees . The rise in fees and the transactions duration are only reason why Steam removed bitcoins from the options of payment.

In future bitcoins may even grow further but for that they need to encounter these problems and need a solution for these .they may also need to need the anonymity of bitcoins in order to give some control like at least of tracking transactions inorder to protect BTC to be used in funding illegal activities.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

I would highlight the fact that bitcoins have always shown increment in their value in a long term and I believe it will remain so in future , the value may keep increasing .
But we have also experienced the problem , in general the transactions time and the rise in fees . The rise in fees and the transactions duration are only reason why Steam removed bitcoins from the options of payment.

In future bitcoins may even grow further but for that they need to encounter these problems and need a solution for these .they may also need to need the anonymity of bitcoins in order to give some control like at least of tracking transactions inorder to protect BTC to be used in funding illegal activities.

In coming years I still believe bitcoin will soar its target market value because bitcoin is very know to be profitable for long term investment and there are so many people already proved.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

I am looking forward that bitcoin does have much advantage and value as compared to now. Hence, many countries will also adopt and legalize the use of bitcoin and I jose that more and more people will engage with bitcoin. For them to grab the many opportunities that bitcoin will give to the users. And bitcoin will always continue to develop and brings many more opportunities to people and hoping to have benefit in using it.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

Whatever the limitations of bitcoin is, Bitcoin will still be bitcoin in the future, before we can convert our altcoins in the market, we'll trade it for bitcoin first. And I believe that bitcoin is still the best long term investment today and it will continue as that. As long as there are many users and holders, bitcoin will live long and will make us all rich in the future.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

Like many other gen1 innovators bitcoin will eventually die out like nokia did in the phone industry.
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

I know that bitcoin future is very promising that it continue to bring good news and opportunity to people who are engage with it. That many lives will be change and get better because of their earning from bitcoin. as long as the internet still exists, people will find a way to connect to bitcoin and bitcoin will still survive for a long time.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

I think and we hopefully want to get it's highest value to the future so that many people can get more profit but I think also Bitcoin can hit 15kUSD - 20kUSD   Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: