Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

BTC will become most famous coin in the world but it will not used so much  as others like ETH or other coins but it will become somthing like Gold i think in crypto.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

The estimation of bitcoin later on is brighter that has extraordinary speculation and exchange becauae consequently we increased high measure of profit.The expectation is likewise positive about bitcoin and consistently bitcoin has more speculators that will going to contribute from various nations and the bitcoin esteem will dependably remain in high cost.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Although there are lots of issues that bitcoin is facing right now, I believe bitcoin will overcome it and I think in near future, bitcoin will become our new and the world currency and all store worldwide will accept bitcoin as a payment.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Demughni

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

I think bitcoin in the future will be bright. Bitcoin is the future currency, it will be needed. Maybe all transactions will use the crypto. I believe it.
Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages and for this reason it will remain relevant as a currency. The biggest risk to Bitcoin being its substitution and/or parallel use by other crypto currencies, but this is never going to be an issue since Bitcoin was the pioneer and as such enjoys first-mover privilege.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Currently in my perspective, BTC already has its throne as the future currency if we, humans will be on a more automated lifestyle in future. But I still consider the potential of ETH over BTC, personally think ETH is quite safer than BTC for investors especially for those who are joining new ICOs nowadays.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

Bitcoin will be the currency of future. Transactions of Bitcoin are increasing rapidly. It will turn into human resources in the future. Bitcoin also has a number of benefits that government-issued and government-backed currencies simply cannot offer.
If bitcoin is inaugurated by governments around the world then I'm sure bitcoin will be the currency of the future because I feel bitcoin is increasing rapidly seljualn and the market so that the popularity of bitcoin more famous and strong.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

My opinion about Bitcoin in the future, of course, I am very confident that Bitcoin in the future will be more developed and still has many advantages. Bitcoin will always be profitable and promising in the present or future.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Vincent Wright

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Transactions of Bitcoin are increasing rapidly. It will turn into human resources in the future. I think bitcion has a very huge potential and possibility of replacing the current conventional currencies we have right now. The technology behind bitcoin's creation is very revolutionary.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will become a  the most used cryptocurrency for a long time.and will keep fast and cheap transactions and bitcoin could change the world and will be popular as bitcoin.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

I think bitcoin will experience rapid growth in the next few years because to technological advances, anyone will know about bitcoin and want to try to rely on investment to make a profit.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

It is because bitcoin is has limited supply, it has only 21 million bitcoin. And bitcoin is also useful in many ways, by the help of blockchain. Thats why, it has a value, beaucse it has a limited supply and useful in many ways. So in future, its will  very popular. I think , in future, every country will accepting Bitcoin and using there transaction. Bitcoin is future of gold.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

I see the future bitcoin seems to be a very expensive coin and became one of the best alternative to payment methods in the online world as it proved to be more secure and comfortable.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

Bitcoin will live for a long time. Because this is the first crypto currency recognized by all crypto-enthusiasts. About Bitcoin, people around the world know more than about Ether.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Hasitha1001

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

i think this is the future and also this is the our income
arturagacinsk

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

Most of the transactions in bitcoin now go through the lightning network. Each channel of the Lightning Network can process up to 500 transactions per second, and if there are thousands of such channels, the bandwidth of the bitcoin network will surpass any payment system in the world. Bitcoin will remain not only advanced crypto currency but it will become the most popular payment system
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Bitcoin in the future may become improved as technology becomes more advanced but the price might be that much high because for me the dump and pump will never end.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

For me, yes I think about bitcoin, and what will be the bitcoin's future, especially many altcoins have an advantage on bitcoin. Yes, maybe that is the main reason why bitcoin is still in the top because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, most expensive, most popular, and most secure. But I think if bitcoin reach its limitation and decrease its price that is the time that another cryptocurrency will take the lead because of its advance prospective. Smiley
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

I think the bitcoin in the future will be very expensive and will become very rare because from year to year bitcoin will experience a total reduction of bitcoin supply because many want to have it. bitcoin can never be defeated by other coins.
There is one possibility that bitcoin will become increasingly scarce when all the supply of bitcoin has been mined. And because of the scarcity, bitcoin becomes more expensive, the price will be very high. But it can happen otherwise, because we never know what the future will be like.

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will be very expensive because I see a very good potential of bitcoin, I see bitcoin can be very expensive because the total supply of bitcoin from year to year is running low.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: