Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Bitcoin's future is beyond doubt. Because Bitcoin certainly has a bright and promising future for its users. I have no doubts about Bitcoin anymore. In the future Bitcoin still has many advantages and still very valuable. Yes though I know many ICO projects that make Ethereum their project platform. But I still believe that Bitcoin will survive anytime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

I think bitcoin in the future will be more popular, bitcoin will get stronger because many investors are adopting bitcoin, bitcoin will keep increasing and very good for investment.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Bitcoin is crypto currency with a very strong market strength and wide popularity world wide .It has some positive features which are useful to the global community for their daily business requirements.Though bitcoin is in its infant stage it has attained the confidence of the rich investors world wide and hence its market demand increasing considerably..Bitcoin is the prominent coin among crypto and which is known as the king among the alt coins. Its market capital and the daily traded volumes are very high and this can be the single currency which  is capable of operating world wide.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

if you see from the development of a very fast bitcoin in 2017 make bitcoin increasingly in the lyrics and became the world talks.
in terms of price, can be used as a means of transactions such as money, even one by one people and the State joined in bitcoin .if you look at it all bitcoin has a good future will most likely be recognized by the world ..
vivekyuvan

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

we’re rapidly approaching the ten year anniversary of Bitcoin’s whitepaper publication, I’ll attempt to project out twenty years to see the evolution of Bitcoin, blockchain, alternative cryptocurrencies and decentralization.
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

Digital cash transaction system has seen a significant growth in the current period. In the Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has a special significance. Bitcoin's role in the future of the transaction will be the most prominent place. At present, bitcoin's uniqueness can be a little bit less perceptible. Will be accepted by the governments and will be in the future.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

I think so, because bitcoin is the very first digital currency invented and every time they have a new advantages added that is why even the price of bitcoin is expensive the people will still love bitcoin. I think in the future it will be still the number one crypto currency.
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

There are some things that dictates bitcoin's future. And the following are:
1. Bitcoin has limited supply of coins. Which is 21 million.
2. The demand of bitcoin would dictate bitcoin's success and failure.
3. It's system is one of the reasons why bitcoin has made it's reputation.
4. Bitcoin will soon be stable enough and is good to be used as a currency and not as an option for investment.
5. Bitcoin had competitor coins like ethereum and litecoin but bitcoin was the father of all coins. The systems and rules used in other coins came from bitcoin.
6. Bitcoin should have lower transaction fees so that people would use bitcoin as a method of payment.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Although bitcoin is still new, it is starting to grow every year, we can see the development to bitcoin every single day, so I think in near future we can say that bitcoin can be our new world currency. We can say that bitcoin is still a child but eventhough it is new, bitcoin has a big impact to people and it gives a new way of living to people.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is the future of money. Adoption of Bitcoin as a stored value (I mean as a currency) will lead to the realization among governments that Bitcoin presents no threat to sovereignty.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is the future of money. Adoption of Bitcoin as a stored value (I mean as a currency) will lead to the realization among governments that Bitcoin presents no threat to sovereignty.

For me bitcoin is really our future money. Look at now? Some stores accept bitcoin as payment what more in next more years? I know that bitcoin will be more popular day by day and many people will see how bitcoin really work.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

If we see the development of bitcoin from scratch made to date, which succeeds as the main currency in crypto, then the bitcoin in the future will become bigger and more popular.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will be the same valuable object as gold and even more money. bitcoin will be received in all countries
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

Bitcoin has been talked about lately. Being one of the most revolutionary digital transaction tools. Some now even use it as an investment, in the midst of its value is so volatile-tend to continue to increase. Recently, Luno (formerly known as BitX) as a provider of Bitcoin selling, buying, sending and receiving platforms and storing Bitcoin in Indonesia, released a survey of Indonesian people's views on the use of Bitcoin.

The first is related to belief in the use of Bitcoin. As an investment instrument, public trust tends to start believing more with this digital currency. Of the 10 thousand survey respondents, 47.9 percent of whom claim to believe Bitcoin is effective and promises to be used as an investment. Even with the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment, as many as 44.2 percent of respondents believe to make transactions through Bitcoin, 36.2 percent are still hesitant, and the remaining 19.6 percent still not fully believe.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

The development of more effective and high speed platforms in the crypto market has exposed Bitcoin's limitations in terms of the time it takes to process transactions and the block size, more capable coins such as Ethereum is taking advantage f this to mount a challenge on Bitcoin at the top. BTC however still have a future in the crypto market, 5the market cap it commands is second to none, and the value it commands is simply impeccable, Bitcoin can still survive the market

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

The market for cryptocurrency has grown and reached other industries and companies. In the later months, I can see that the competition between them will grow more. Bitcoin seems like the more popular one since there are still a lot of people thinking that all cryptos are just bitcoin. This can play as advantage because new investors came from this public who gets interest in this market.
creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is most popular to all of the crypto-earners who earn their money from the crypto marketplace. Now at this moment the price of cryptocurrency as like as bitcoin is bottom which means not so high. But it is clear to my thinking that price of bitcoin will increase at a high amount of value which is the desired matter to all of the member who is working for it without any delay for their future development in the crypto marketplace. In near future bitcoin will be the most popular currency in whole over the world as a cryptocurrency crucial in the economy.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

Bitcoin will be more popular and have a bright future, in the future bitcoin will be higher because many investors are investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow and having bitcoin will bring success in the future.

riuzfairus

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

I think bitcoin in the days to come with increasing daily trading values, it seems the future of bitcoin will increase or improve, Bitcoin is a profitable investment and many people who want to benefit from bitcoin.
dagobert20

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

In my opinion, there are more people who trade with btc than eth. Btc will continue to grow. Its system is one of the reason and many people want to invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: