Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

bitcoin will help a lot of people get free from their finances but I think we shouldn't always rely on bitcoin cause its unstable.
Bitcoin help us in our financial problem it give high profit in our investment, and also bitcoin help us to be free in all our debits and loans. Yes we need save for our future cause we must know the value of bitcoin is unstable we should'nt rely always in bitcoin. You need to be practical how to use your money wisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

For me Bitcoin it still much advantage in the future  because of its value will get higher and lower we can't say it will lose it's value in the future,because many people using bitcoin.
yes we cannot say about reduce the value of bitcoin in future because every one invest and trade in bitcoin and in return they gained high amount of profit. the prediction is also positive about bitcoin and every year bitcoin crossed new target. that's why bitcoin value go strong day by day.
cryptodoido

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

I think it'll get stronger. It's still new, but bitcoin will take all over. Many places already accept bitcoin and some freelancers are being paid with bitcoin. But eth is very unknown for masses
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

The way into the future is the way the crypto carves out and the leading coin at the moment is the bitcoin. The bitcoin will get stronger and expand covering many countries and influencing many countries and adopt it as an alternative means to payment.....

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

As for me, I see it as a means to go for trading or investing. At the moment, I only do basic ventures so to speak like bounties and holding strategies. However, I want to really explore other means of earning in the market, especially day trading. I want to see if I fit in the action of that department, and if I use whatever knowledge I gained over the years in pursuing that venture. For now, however, I don't have enough coins and knowledge to do that, so I don't want to rush in head first without wearing a helmet.
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

One of the roles of bitcoin is to fight inflation and protect people's property!

Another function is the international exchange, convenient and quick, the transfer fee is low!

Other digital cryptocurrencies are imitating BTC!
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

I think of it as something that would be as ubiquitious as the daily peripherals of tge modern day humans. bitcoin is fated to become the future's daily currency, and with it I am thinking that if bitcoin was indeed considered and implemented worldwide as a currency then it would be just normal for it to be widely used in the future setting of the human society.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:10:53 AM

i believe if bitcoin keep developing, bitcoin will be used by everyone in the world someday.
but if bitcoin doesn't have any development, i think everyone will use another coins.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

Thanks to bitcoin, many leading corporations were able to produce new innovative products, for example, chips for mining. I believe that the people's community will take bitcoin and will use it instead of fiat. The future of bitcoin is the world currency.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto market and so it will be the king the crypto market and ethereum stands in the second position, most of the merchants are using bitcoins and there are many online platforms where products and services are available to any one from any part of the world in exchange for bitcoins, due to high demand for bitcoins and every day new users are entering the bitcoin community which makes it more demanding than any other crypto currencies cause the price to reach the sky, so I see a good future for bitcoins and its users.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

Hoping and looking forward that it does have much advantage and value as compared now. That many countries will adopt and legalize bitcoin and more people will engage with bitcoin to grab the opportunity that it gives to the users. That bitcoin will always continue to develop and brings many more opportunities that people will enjoy and do have benefit on it. Because its users is increasing hoping that its value will always come back despite of its fall and people still continue to support bitcoin and love bitcoin all the way.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

I think bitcoin will stay exist among us and although not too many governments accepting bitcoin, people still use bitcoin to make money because bitcoin giving a way to them. and if somehow, the government don't allow people using bitcoin, I think people will search another way so they could still use bitcoin. as long as the internet still exists, people will find a way to connect to bitcoin and bitcoin will still survive for a long time.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:18:48 AM

I think bitcoin will stay exist among us and although not too many governments accepting bitcoin, people still use bitcoin to make money because bitcoin giving a way to them. and if somehow, the government don't allow people using bitcoin, I think people will search another way so they could still use bitcoin. as long as the internet still exists, people will find a way to connect to bitcoin and bitcoin will still survive for a long time.
Actually, I do not care about the future of Bitcoin. I only care about the future of my economy with Bitcoin. I believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase very big in the future so that I can get a lot of profit from it by investing in some years. I have invested some big amount of money that I think it is already enough to wait it for long term invest. But I think if we want to get huge profit, we cannot just invest a little and wait it for several years. We have to invest some big amount of money so that we do not waste our time by waiting the increasing price of Bitcoin. I hope I can collect enough Bitcoin so I can make my family happy.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

Bitcoin in future ? I'm thinking it always , and I see that will be more known and famous because nowadays this is what happening to bitcoin . a lot of known celebrities are investing here , good thing bitcoin are keeps on growing.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

For me I think bitcoin value will rise very high and it will be legal in the whole world and it will become more popular around the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

I see that Bitcoin is still famous just like today, and there will be more investors that will going to invest came from different countries and the bitcoin value will always stay in high price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

I see bitcoin in the future that it still exist in the whole world and it's not hard like now and it will always be popular in the whole world and no country that bitcoin is banned. It will be legal around the world.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

that's right, I think bitcoin is valuable because it's the first crypto currency. but if there is no bitcoin then there is no new future in the world of transactions. ethereum does support many coins with tokens. but don't forget, ethereum was born because of open source blockchain and it is the platform or base of bitcoin technology. so we can not leave bitcoin. because all crypto currency refers to bitcoin technology.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:02:02 AM

I think bitcoin in the future and big enough to be financially in need of day to day and it can be used to study children

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

if I'm guessing bitcoin in the future it will be more advanced and more people will help it.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: