Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
dodz031718

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

The value of bitcoin in the future is brighter that has great investment and trade becauae in return we gained high amount of profit.The prediction is also positive about bitcoin and every year bitcoin has more investors that will going to invest from different countries and the bitcoin value will always stay in high price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

I believe  btc many advantages. proven btc is increasingly in the search for society, and more and more investors put shares. I am sure in the future many countries will begin to support btc.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Of course, bitcoin has many advantages. Bitcoins future is very promising and attractive because of its varied features. Its market capitalization is very strong and its daily traded volume also good. Its price can grow up to any level for the next few years. The technology will become more developed that helps the bitcoin transaction process faster. I believe that in the future many countries will begin to support bitcoin.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

The financial system includes derivatives, indices, valuation models, etc., but we have not even come close to them yet. Therefore, bitcoin does not have the ability to attract major players
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

I personally think about bitcoin as the next revolution of good change in terms of digital currency. Now a day's mostly knows about computer. We are all computer oriented and intellectual about this technology. So bitcoin will use that as one of the advantage to reach easily the world.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

I personally think about bitcoin as the next revolution of good change in terms of digital currency. Now a day's mostly knows about computer. We are all computer oriented and intellectual about this technology. So bitcoin will use that as one of the advantage to reach easily the world.

I think bitcoin future is to become popular in the whole world because of the good price and i think also bitcoin will continue to rise the value and reach the price present price now.bitcoin is very big chances to become popular in the whole world because of many people invest and become rich so that people like on bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

for me, bitcoin in the future will be known to many people as their livelihood and as their economic supporters.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

I think the future of bitcoin if you look at the history of bitcoin from year to year is always a price increase so that makes me have confidence bitcoin in the future will be very expensive because the total supply bitcoin will be more limited.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

bitcoin will help a lot of people get free from their finances but I think we shouldn't always rely on bitcoin cause its unstable.
Yes it is true what you say it. Although we can be free from bitcoin then we should not be too dependent on bitcoin but we have to believe that bitcoin is able to change a person's life for the better and useful for many people because I think bitcoin has a good future thanks to the support and spirit of all of us who are capable brings the good name of bitcoin to be famous so bitcoin has a nice future.
Silifatmuda

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

The Bitcoin future is very secured , I believe with time the usefulness of bitcoin will go beyond the imagination of People.. Bitcoin will be world wide currency, it just a matter of time For some government to accept Bitcoin as part of exchange in there country.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

For me, bitcoin is still one of the in demand cryptocurrencies in today's generation and will always be. Nobody knows what will be the future of any cryptocurrencies but, the mere fact that more and more bitcoin enthusiast wanted to be part of bitcoin trading gives an impression that bitcoin will stay and be alive even in the near future and be able to stay and be more popular digital currencies.
Th3Program

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

The popularity of crypto currency in the future promises to grow, and the more it is, the easier it will be to carry out transactions in bitcoins.
Th3developer

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

Today, some investors consider crypto-currencies the future world currency, the other part - a bubble that is about to burst. I believe that the truth is somewhere in the middle: some of the digital currencies will disappear as useless, and some will be fixed in the world system. Bitcoin and Ethereum in the literal sense will replace world currencies, economic and state structures. And investors need to seriously think about investing in the future of the world.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Bitcoin is the future technology, I think the future of bicoin will bright. I believe it. Bitcoin will be needed in the future.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

Personally I think that in 2018 we will see only flat. And only in 2019 after start regulating cryptocurrencies market by some governments we will see recovery of bitcoin and whole market. In my opinion Bitcoin get new ATH only in the end of 2019.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

because of bitcoin is improving every day so, i really think of it as my future.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Bitcoins future is very promising and attractive because of its varied features which enables business people ,investors and the common people also involved in bitcoin usage.Bitcoin can be mined only up to 21 million  So the supply of bitcoin is limited and the market demand naturally will increase and hence its  price can be shoot up. Bitcoin has attained the investors confidence so its market capital is very strong.and its daily traded volume also good. Its price can grow up to any level for the next few years.

Bitcoin is a good addition to the system of transaction specially in business and in the market. It is the most reliable cryptocurrency in the market that also gives a chance to people to earn and to gain profit which certainly invites people to used bitcoin and to have a better currency in transaction and trading that can benefit the many.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

bitcoin has still have a potential of it but still a long term to wait that development and because of that we need a lot of support it to make it better for the community in the future

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

I think Bitcoin will be more interested and liked by investors, but people who do not want Bitcoin will be more and more intensely attacking Bitcoin with various negative issues.
and another one, I'm sure Bitcoin hardfork coin will appear again...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

Personally I think that in 2018 we will see only flat. And only in 2019 after start regulating cryptocurrencies market by some governments we will see recovery of bitcoin and whole market. In my opinion Bitcoin get new ATH only in the end of 2019.
As the demand of bitcoin continues to increase each passing day and large investors join the market, I can sense that Bitcoin has the potential to grow wider, bigger, and will have a brighter future. I believe that it's volatility is part of any market condition, it will continue to occur but I think there will just be a light price correction. Bitcoin adoption will take time, but I hope if not all, most countries or establishments will accept it in the long run, many will recognize it and fully-understand the nature of technology.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██