Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
meti kurniawati

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

bitcoin very potential,
I think this is an efficient future payment in addition to the pay tool we can also invest with bitcoin, and proven bitcoin is getting known by the world and accepted I am sure will be a good future for all of us, and people will later need with bitcoin
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Bitcoin in the future many benefits and the price must increase. The technology used is certainly more sophisticated and easy to use for everyone.
It's true what you say if bitcoin has a bitcoin future and is beneficial for many people even bitcoin is able to change the lives of so many people I think the future of bitcoin is very good and there is no need to be told again about its future.
Itha_

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

This bitcoin is developed with idealism. Idealism is a bitcoin currency that is not controlled by the government or central bank.
Having bitcoin money is like having global money.
Another advantage of CryptoCurrency bitcoin business is to protect from inflation as a process of price increases continuously. Similarly, gold is used as a protector of inflation so that it can be used as an excessive inflation rate suppressor.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will have many purpose we don't know from now but maybe one of the purpose is this will be legalized as a new digital money around the world this will be like a paper money that can buy things anywhere like shopping on malls and other establisments bitcoin will probably change the tradition payments around corners of this world.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?
Of course,I personally see a bright future for BTC because it really solves some serious problems in the world. Money transfer will become more reliable and, if everything goes as planned we won’t even need the banks anymore.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Personally I believe on bitcoin show I'm expect more for bitcoin by investing from month to month.
As far as I'm invest, I've learn significant amount of profit so it's worth to keep hold bitcoin in the future
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

I guess bitcoin as a currency in the future is really look great as it today only a few people know how bitcoin works and using its perks in eveeyday life sending money easily and sometimes buying something online or using a qr code easily just using bitcoin and at the same time it is also a great inbestment for everybody because bitcoin grows its market value over time in my opinion so i guess in the future it will be a great technology to use bh everybody.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

Seeing the increase in the number of people who enter into Bitcoin, that means Bitcoin still Exists in the eyes of the public, And I am sure with the addition of people enter bitcoin, this will make Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency growing and Forward. and Finally Bitcoin will again have a high value, because the trust of the community will be stronger.
ThePogi

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

I think there is a form of cryptocurrency that building and hopefully with some real value behind it like gold that'll lead globally, cause a decentralized currency online is a great idea and its cheap... til then I think its best to stay away as anything can happen like the the fed makes it illegal cause it supports terrorist activities (which doesn't have to be true) and then the value will drop maybe to zero. the Royal Mint and 1 gram maybe be the next big thing cause after a crash hits it'll be the only one standing as its backed by gold.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

Future of bitcoin is no doubt bright , because every person who has interest in crypto currency they think of bitcoin first all others are secondary. It may have some disadvantages but that will be improved with time to time .so it is undoubtedly fact that if anyone wants to invest in crypto currency he cannot avoids to invest in bitcoin.

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

Personally I believe on bitcoin show I'm expect more for bitcoin by investing from month to month.
As far as I'm invest, I've learn significant amount of profit so it's worth to keep hold bitcoin in the future
in my view of bitcoin is very good to follow even cherished by many people because bitcoin is very useful for everyone, so far I have learned a lot to reap the benefits of bitcoin so it is worth to continue holding bitcoin in the future.
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

I think bitcoin will have more improvements because of course there will always be something that will change.Securities or rules and regulations will be more highlighted. People will know more about bitcoin and it will gain more popularity to the point that it will be legalized in my local country and will be considered as a way of payment or currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FiguerFixZ

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will develop rapidly
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

I think bitcoin will always demandable for it's internal system and it is the first cryptocurrency in the world.Having many good features btc will survive and achieve the goal in future.I agree that btc should have to recover it's limitations also.If they can do it,there are no doubt to be first choice of people.

DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

day by day bitcoin is developing and the lacks of it are erasing. so, i think within a short time bitcoin will become a perfect system.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

Let me bring to your attention BTC has the highest network effect and hence the most secure network out there. Now moving on there are a bunch of developments happening on BTC like the lightning network, atomic swaps.Once they are live BTC will be fast and cheap and will be used for micro payments. RSK is also awaited on the chain and once it will go live u can issue smart contracts as well. Remember BTC is the king and will always be.   
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:32:34 PM

his future is good, he has had a lot of acceptance and people have a lot of interest in having digital currencies and the future the market price will shoot up to the maximum
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Bitcoin in the future will really be a Digital asset that many people hunt. Bitcoin will eventually become a legitimate means of payment in all countries in the World. And human belief in Bitcoin will be very high, Demand is more and more, and Value will soar. That's my prediction and also my expectation of Bitcoin.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

It is very clear that Bitcoin will make very big attacks if it is a little patience. Just as interest now seems to have diminished interest in bitcoin for the introduction of more ico presentations. But as it was last year, the cheerful moments of this summer will surely come. A little patience and no panic will win us all forward.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:04:01 PM

I think bitcoin will always be around, however, I do truly believe it will eventually be surpassed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: