Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Whatever it is, almost all of the altcoins are acting on bitcoin if the ICO is based on eth or if you lose the value. Bitcoin sets its own future for itself.  I thought It is very difficult for ETH to take the bitcoin. Bitcoin goes up but I do not know if it is something that happens by bitcoin.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:42:49 AM

bitcoin can advance forward and improve
lopatcoin

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

why eBitcoin will  one day overtake Bitcoin:
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>

Why eBitcoin will never overtake Bitcoin:
-- > NAME try googling eBitcoin
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, so we can say that it has connection when it comes to technologies. As all we know, technology is now getting improved and advanced, so is bitcoin. Bitcoin in the future will surely be modernized as well as the advancing of most of the things especially in digital technologies.
henry 94

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Bitcoin future is very good And also be a strong blockchain technology.
It will be very much secured and legal. Many user will join and earn. Unemployment issue will be remove.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, so we can say that it has connection when it comes to technologies. As all we know, technology is now getting improved and advanced, so is bitcoin. Bitcoin in the future will surely be modernized as well as the advancing of most of the things especially in digital technologies.
if we measure bitcoin in terms of technology, of course you're right. every year, even every day, technological developments are always at work. to create something new. of course, the development of technology about bitcoin is also done, and always in association with the current technological developments.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

Bitcoin in my opinion is clear evidence of a technological development which we will use in the future. The benefits that we will get are of course a convenience in terms of currency exchange and also any payment transactions, and of course this will also make it a better security for us to keep all our finances in the future.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

I think and I hope that in the future bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will receive full recognition and appear in people's everyday life. After all, these are currencies of the future, which are much more universal and more convenient than what we have now!
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

I believe there are more development in the future of bitcoin. The technology will become more develop that helps the bitcoin transaction process faster and i believe someday the transaction fees where getting lower. It will become more and more valuable because i believe more people will accept bitcoin and those who live in remote areas will become also a bitcoiner and has access to internet,the bitcoin demand will increase more.
I agree to your opinion that, there are more development in the future on bitcoin and I hope it would come true because many people and countries will have benefit from it. In addition to that, I hope in the near future many people and countries will accept bitcoin and because of bitcoin many economies will grown up. Lastly, I think in the future the price of bitcoin will totally become more expensive.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

I think that bitcoin has a great future, regardless the fact that today not many governments accept it.
I think that soon this situation will improve and we will have BTC as the main currency
Yes we also hope so that bitcoin will have a very bright future, bitcoin is in fact now becoming more and more popular and because of the interest of the people, i think that this interest of the people in bitcoin will continue for a long time which will even make bitcoin more popular.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

The same thing will develop with Bitcoin like technology because the better the technology then Bitcoin or other altcoin will get better.

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

I will always think positive for bitcoin and I think bitcoin has a good future and will remain the most popular and profitable coin even though ethereum is now also a popular coin

Sigmund King

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

We don’t know what can happen tomorrow, but history has given a lesson. Once bitcoin retraces, then it recovers the upward trend as it happened several times before. So, I believe that Bitcoin has a very bright future.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

It is hard to tell yet we can still dream or hope that bitcoin price will be huge in the future. The price of bitcoin today is still huge rather than its price two years ago which is almost one thousand dollars only. We can still use this advantage that we have to make ourselves good and use it for good things such as for our needs as well as out families or friends need or for the future.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

Bitcoin is electric money and digital money. If I think the future bitcoin will be good and very promising. Bitcoin already proven to help the economy of people in this world, whether worthy bitcoin will continue to live in the future?
cobaahyuk

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

in my opinion bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will sometime replace the position of paper money as a medium of exchange. The reason, this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens in the new currency that replaces the old currency.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Nowadays prediction what will be happen in bitcoin in the future is hard do so. Maybe in my opinion, the future of bitcoin will be great once people continue believe on it and what will be capable can do bitcoin. Also, possible bitcoin price prediction will hit on the highest price of it is still attainable. Nowadays there so many rumors regarding the future prediction of bitcoin. And today it hard to tell what will be happen on bitcoin in the future.
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

As the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has reputation and early-stage value. It also set the stage for what a decentralized currency should look like, and proved that the concept can, in fact, work. Within a decade, it became a global experiment. But the blockchain methodology provided by Bitcoin is one alternative solution, so I think it's quite difficult for Bitcoin to develop in the future.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

I hope that in the near future Bitcoin will become more global and will be a great addition to the standard method of payment for goods and services with a further prospect of global implementation into the economy of the countries.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will be very expensive and bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain because from year to year bitcoin increasingly has a very high demand that makes bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain and will become very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: