Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

Its really not possible to accurately foretell the future of btc, just as another crypto, Bitcoin is subject to unpredictable market forces which can easily deprive it of the chance to develop and gain value. The market is also volatile, a factor that makes it impossible to tel what is in store Bitcoin also aces legislation Battles in  number of countries. Its impossible which country will Legalize it next or which one will ban it, There are therefore a number of factors to be considered when looking into the future Of BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
give

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

I think bitcoin will stay for many more years since most of the super power countries participate in bitcoin.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Currently we have to be honest that bitcoin do not have much advantage compared to other altcoins. Only thing bitcoin is holding is its security and for being the first crypto currency. But I believe that sooner or later there will be changes happening in the network as the core knows they need so.

Yes, I believe that too. The developer of Bitcoin won't let it happen that it will remain as it is now. I know they all are studying how could they improve the block size of Bitcoin so that transactions won't clog anymore. Being the first cryptocurrency is their advantage so I guess, they won't waste that title.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

Bitcoin advantage will continue to supersede all other altcoins no doubt about it as Bitcoin happen to be the market mover in the crypto currency market and the influence of been number one crypto currency more value than any other altcoins.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

As a young generation as we are receiving Bitcoin, payment methods also use Bitcoin, so I believe Bitcoin will be widely accepted and considered as a legitimate currency.

Bitcoin for me in the future will take over our banking technology, with bitcoin we are no longer going to have a hassle in opening bank accounts that needs more documents in opening an accounts. With bitcoin technology, all we need is the internet.
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

I think that for my Bitcoin it is the best digital currency and in the not too distant future it could be used as a means of payment for
make any transaction, it is very promising and more profitable at this time.

tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

That bitcoin will become more profitable,  popular and more useful in the next generation.  I am hoping that in the future,  bitcoin will be legalize in other countries.

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Bitcoin in future? I'm pretty sure that bitcoin is in really a good good one if ever bitcoin will not fall down. Bitcoin is a huge help for other people bitcoins lift others life from being poor. Bitcoin is a fast growing industry for crypto and no one can beat it.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

That bitcoin will become more profitable,  popular and more useful in the next generation.  I am hoping that in the future,  bitcoin will be legalize in other countries.

right now there were lots of good news that i saw and read about bitcoin , thats why i somehow agree to your statement. I do believe that bitcoin will still have a good future and itll still be more profitable in the future because other countries were slowly accepting it and there were also some countries that started to unban bitcoin such as russia , korea ,china etc.

I bet these new changes will be able to add more price hike in the few weeks .
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

The value of bitcoin in the future is brighter that has great investment and trade becauae in return we gained high amount of profit.The prediction is also positive about bitcoin and every year bitcoin has more investors that will going to invest from different countries and the bitcoin value will always stay in high price.
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Bitcoin is always a bitcoin, meaning it has more advantages than other cryptocurrencies, though we cannot tell for the near future, but for now as we can see, Bitcoin is still the leading cryptocurrency one reason is that it is the first crypto ever made.  Also, it has the tested track record to secure hundreds of billions of dollars without getting it vanished to stealing or any accident, or in other words it doesn’t have bad image regarding security.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

Bitcoins future is very promising and attractive because of its varied features which enables business people . Bitcoin has attained the investors confidence so its market capital is very strong.and its daily traded volume also good and currently we have to be honest , however, bitcoin has a long future 5 10 years to the fore. May still be a crypto king. Bitcoin in the future many benefits and the price must increase.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

I think bitcoin is the currency of the digital world of the internet world. In other words bitcoin is digital gold. And is the best medium for storing our assets especially in some countries that have very large inflation.  And I'm sure, bitcoin will continue to grow as the technology develops.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:35:17 AM

One advantage of bitcoin is has more investors and users than any of the present cryptocurrencies and its demand continue to rise while its supply is slowly decreasing. Bitcoin price may possibly rise more in the future if the buying for the leading virtual coin accelerates. While bitcoin  has technological limitations, ethereum might also encounter some problems like platform congestion due to numerous applications particularly the newly-created games.
tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

Bitcoin is now in a good position to take a better position, we have to make long-term plans and have to be more supportive so that Bitcoin can go to another location
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:56:40 AM

That's right what you say. Bitcoin can be a very valuable coin because Bitcoin had been born since the beginning before Altcoin existed. So they really believe in Bitcoin because Bitcoin will always be able to survive anytime. But keep in mind also that now a lot of ICO that uses Ethereum platform. It means Ethereum is also a very nice and promising coin. Bitcoin's future will still be bright but Altcoin also has a good future.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

I think bitcoin in future will be great and i think that bitcoin will break their records. Bitcoin in the future will be in a good position. And i think many people will invest in bitcoin. And bitcoin's price will be increasing.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

Bitcoin is the most reliable coin of your future. Crypto money has entered our lives very quickly.
The crypto stock exchange is a very traded stock exchange. Billions of dollars are being traded in this stock market.
Crypto money has a long future. They can not all survive. Tokens such as Btc, eth, Xrp, Trx will stay on the agenda for a long time.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:36:48 AM

I think bitcoin in the future will be more popular than it is today, bitcoin will grow with many users who adopt bitcoin. And I think bitcoin in the future will be legal.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

It's a big step for the future. Thanks to Bitcoin and other coins we have entered a new era.
Technology has learned blockchan system with crypto money.
Thanks to the Blockchain system, many digital operations can be done in the future.
It's fast, reliable and cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: