Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

All item future rely upon people.Bitcoin, or all the more for the most part digital money, is an imperative headway and conceivably greatly troublesome, in ways that can't presently be anticipated, much like how the effects of the web couldn't have been precisely anticipated.

I believe it's an extremely vital move in the power adjust, moving some power from a degenerate government and budgetary area. It comes when change is required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Will be a place of public payment in the future and will be a very investment event in search. Because I'm sure bitcoin will be very useful bitcoin get a great future in coming years.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Bitcoin will gonna rise in the future and whoever save and hold bitcoin will soon to get rich. Bitcoin will give a brighter future for everyone, I can say this because I truly believe in the strong foundation of bitcoins. If bitcoin will stop crypto no more so bitcoin will never stop as long as there are many coins out there. This is from my own opinion so bitcoin will still alive and it is good to invest on it.
chara78

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

I think maybe Bitcoin can replace traditional money, for reasons such as convenience, so no need to exchange local currency while traveling, keep fast and cheap transactions, as well as currency deflation, with Bitcoin people can also make their business more profitable.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

Bitcoin in the future many benefits and the price must increase. The technology used is certainly more sophisticated and easy to use for everyone.
Yes you are right,and let's grow the demand of Bitcoin so that in the future it is the one currency used by many people.And Because of that many families can experience the advantages of Bitcoin.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

I certainly hope that in the near future all manipulative processes will take a back seat. There is a currency that will be much more perfect bitcoin in speed, reliability and security. And people will become smarter, they will start to understand technology.
So education about cryptocurrency is very important. With proper understanding, the negative issue about bitcoin can disappear. But it all requires a process, let alone the legality of bitcoin is still not recognized around the world. We just need to be patient, do what we can, and give education starting from small groups, such as family and friends.

miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

Well, i think bitcoin in the future will more useful and increase in population of the users. I think that it is continue to use in different transaction,but the price is still the same as what it is now, changing the price that sometimes up and sometimes down.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

Hello everybody. Experienced people say - we are thinking about one Bitcoin road, and he can have a lot of them. I understand the limited application of Bitcoin, but how many years have been created for crypto coins, the most structured, fast and universal. But Bitcoin is a hard worker, still ahead of all the very first. Therefore, as much as you like, you can breed demagogy here - I do not see the future of the crypto currency market without digital gold, Bitcoin. I think that the diversity of coins and the competitiveness of the various Blockchain makes a very interesting and promising future for the entire crypto currency market. Money loves silence, so it's unlikely that someone will take Bitcoin's place. I see the best and most promising future for Bitcoin. Of course any phrase should be supported by an argument - I will not be original, look at the price movement chart, all the coins somehow repeat these movements. Here you can add that Bitcoin is a locomotive that draws a huge composition of the crypto-currency market.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

Both the coins have potential to compete one another. But as of now, it seems Bitcoin is a little bit in greater size. It’s actually individual’s preference. You should always take decision based on your own research. And it pretty tough to predict future market, to be fair. Thanks for the inputs.         

Bitcoin future would be bloom for more it has a capacity to compete other currencies while in the market bitcoin forecasted always on top value and have big wide range as shown in it's platform.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

Bitcoin is the the US dollar in the current fiat system. It's price is not yet stable up until now and it is still volatile, but one day it will reach to a value that is stable already. Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency.  The mother may die but for sure it's baby's will continue to grow. Meaning, bitcoin will evolve overtime.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

You're right, but there are more shopping sites and websites that accept payments using bitcoin than ethereum. and there are more people who trade bitcoin than ethereum
More people will use btc. The btc will become more developed. Shopping malls may also accept btc as payments. But not fully everyone can pay using it.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:17:32 AM

I think bitcoin future could changes the world bitcoin will be popular as bitcoin replace fiat currency the worldwide currency and the price of bitcoin could be valuable than gold.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

Maybe bitcoin aja become more famous than at this time. Because people prefer to find goods that can perform transactions quickly and safely. The possibility of bitcoin will be the target of that person and will be very useful in the future.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

I think Bitcoin have a shining future, and it is going to grow up fastly during the few coming years. Its price keeps rising highly with time, and also BTC community is growing since the value of this coin become higher year by year. That's why I predict a promising future for Bitcoin.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

Bitcoin in the future i think it will increase in 5-10 years but everyone has a different perceptions, For me i predict that bitcoin will increase in the future. We know the bitcoin is down but Many people have buying and investing bitcoin and that's the good news despite the delays of every transaction even though the upside down of bitcoin many people attracted to bitcoin and i know the price can grow up and it could be 2-4 times higher than the current price and i'm excited and challenge for the coming years of bitcoin.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

Bitcoin is the most prominent coin among the crypto currency which has started in the year 2009.Its usefulness  and advantages are popularized world wide. Bitcoin attained the confidence of the global rich business community and the educated youngsters with the computer literacy.Bitcoin is good for investment and can utilize for the day trading to the  volatile market. The originator of bitcoin intends to provide a powerful currency in operational world wide for spending to the man kind .Bitcoin has got the potential and strength to become a global currency in future.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:19:47 AM

I think bitcoin value will be higher because many people will targeting the bitcoin
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin has advantage over the other new coins because it is the first creation and the father of all coins. It is by far the perfect creation and powerful technology behind it. There are millions of bitcoin holders around the world and it is growing everyday. It will always be the most used cryptocurrency in the world.
chel123456

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

Bitcoin in the future I think will still stable and successful. Now a days bitcoin is still remain successful many users and investors are still believing in crypto world because they believed it will bring their life better.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

If bitcoin have a future i think world gonna be increase or improve up so that i will work here and i will share it work because it can help ourselves and family so that we should not stop working here because this is a blessing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: