Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
sunny104

Activity: 588
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

Bitcoin is now in a good position to take a better position, we have to make long-term plans and have to be more supportive so that Bitcoin can go to another location
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay let's see how
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

of course bitcoin is still the main most in the interest of people than other altcoin, the demand for bitcoin more and more makes the value of bitcoin higher in the market. bitcoin remains in the search for people because there are still many advantages than the lack.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

Bitcoin has always hard advantage over all other crypto coins despite the fact that bitcoin has many limitations when it comes to accommodating other coins on it network but for the fact that bitcoin is the first and most reliable cryptocurrency it still enjoy lots of advantage over all others such ad high price and the ability to control the Price of other crypto coins.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

Bitcoin will continue be in-fore front of cryptocurrency despite the hitches that had to do with the scalability and the fees. Bitcoin will continue to be relevant because it is the measure for the other altcoins. The future is bright and the other altcoin is depending on Bitcoins for their relevance and survival.

Bitcoin has a bright future, if you'd see the performance of bitcoin last year, then you can say that bitcoin is like a star, it shines so bright. Bitcoin will continue to rise up, though right now its falling that doenst mean its poor, bitcoin fall to give chance to the people who didnt invest yet. So invest now while it has a chance.
As long as we are using bitcoin as an investment then it may not survive for too long so we need to adopt to the crypto system and never convert your cryptos in to fiat if you want bitcoin to have a bright future.
Our support can make bitcoin grow stronger, it will soar higher. I think volatility will still be part of the game but I don't think it's going to harm the market heavily. With the bitcoin's potential, the increasing number of investors and regular users, it can give a sense of prosperity as more people will adopt it.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

Bitcoin trading volume is not fake and the bitcoin volume far away than Ethereum and than other altcoins. Bitcoin has some limitation and all of your points are right. I hope, in future bitcoin transaction fee and time will reduce. The only bad side of bitcoin it is. But The majority of people trade bitcoin than other altcoins and I think the future will remain the same. Let's see  Cheesy
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

Nothing can change the popularity of bitcoin. At the moment, more shopping centers accept bitcoin and more people trade it. I see bitcoin extending to all the corners of the world and I see a major improvement in speed and I see bitcoin maintaining its position as number one cryptocurrency.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

I think of it as a new gold standard material or should I say future bitcoin standard material.
It's here to stay and we should use that to our advantage.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

So far it does have a big influence on the market (even on ETH).
I think it will be the leading coin for a while (because most of the existing coins in the market are based on it).
It's also being greatly promoted (in comparison with the rest).  Cool
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

bitcoin got great future in coming years we can see bitcoin as main currency accepted worldwide so holding bitcoin will be profitable
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Every day I watch news and see a lot of positive news about investing by huge companies at crypto-currency . I think at future we will use only cryptocurrencies for buying something.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

I think that in near future bitcoin will go up and up slightly because of the new investments and new people coming here.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

The new Lightning Network will make Bitcoin faster than most payment systems. And in general Bitcoin is cool and its shortcomings are nothing compared to its merits.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Ikbal Naiem

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

My point of view is that bitcoin has bright future in the nearest future. It has abundant possibility to dominate the world. If you think that at present time people  use debit card credit card more than physical money .In nearest future they want to choose more flexible then debit card and credit card .I think bitcoin is more flexible then others.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

I certainly hope that in the near future all manipulative processes will take a back seat. There is a currency that will be much more perfect bitcoin in speed, reliability and security. And people will become smarter, they will start to understand technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and i think it will always be the most used cryptocurrency for a long time. Certainly it holds more value from other altcoins and many companies and merchandiser want to exchange with bitcoin rather than altcoins but also vice versa. I can see bitcoin will eventually become fiat coin in near future. 
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

I think bitcoin will still be the best cryptocurrency among the ones. It will still be the most popular one that will be used primarily in any transactions. And i hope too that it will still flourish.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

the development of bitcoin for this year, I think nothing is too change but tends to be flatter, compared to last year you some big spikes, but for next year I think bitcoin will rise again but gradually, we can only predict it but all can change and deviate from our prediction, because we do not know what will happen to bitcoin in the future
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

I think bitcoin in the akam period comes very promising and interesting, because its feature features vary, people business people investar people people engage in usage in bitcoin. Bitcoin has achieved investment trust so that its market capital is very strong. Thanks
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

I also think like you, bitcoin currently only serves as a crypto currency only. besides the block size limit is only 1mb, currently bitcoin is also very expensive. so one should think again to transfer using bitcoin. because the fee is also very expensive. different with ethereum being univesersal with their platform. so they can use to transfer through the token support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: