Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think of bitcoin in future?  (Read 1546 times)
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

I think bitcoin in the future will be a great development and more and more people will believe it and help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

bitcoin will be successful in the future. it will be use as payment for every goods or items. this will help people in case they have not enough cash on hand. I believe that bitcoin will have a bright and meaningful future.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

actually, this is not the first time I answered a topic like this, and my answer will remain the same. bitcoin in the future must be an important means of payment for all people in the world, for the best digital place.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

You're right, but there are more shopping sites and websites that accept payments using bitcoin than ethereum. and there are more people who trade bitcoin than ethereum
So you think after many year do not need money anymore?  
because can use bitcoin in all markets, shop online, buy same foods,  buy daily exchanges using the bitcoin? that's what you mean? Huh
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

I think bitcion has a very huge potential and possibility of replacing the current conventional currencies we have right now. The technology behind bitcoin's creation is very revolutionary. Moreover, given the ever-improving technology of bitcoin, there is no doubt that it could really change the currency world in the future to the better.

Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

I hope Bitcoin will be further improved in the future. And people are more interested in working.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

Other opponents of Bitcoin say that the dollar is provided with state support, and therefore they can be safely used further (for example, to pay state taxes).
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

bitcoin has many technological limitations(1MB size of block, takes long time to process your transaction) and so had been hardforked to bch, btg.
it could only be used as currency since they do not support platform like ethereum does.

currently many icos are based on ethereums, cause they support tokens on their platform.
I think the only benefit of using bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency and altcoins are exchangeable in exchange because of btc's stability.

how do you think of bitcoin? will it still have much advantages&value as it now has?

Only in a positive aspect. I suppose that Bitcoin will become a part of our lives, and most of the people, even the old guys will start using it. I also think that we must have to start teaching kids about Bitcoin.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

Bitcoin was the first ever crypto currency and the idea was just created in bitcoin later only other altcoins are created by copying the bitcoin technology.But bitcoin is considered as the precious cryotocurrency maybe its growth rate is the reason for this.And the transaction time is quite faster now and in the future it will get more faster when LN network imolemented.So bitcoin is also getting upgraded to the modern world usage.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

Bitcoin was the first and largest cryptocurrency, with lots of potential and so on. And the issues like scalability and long confirmation times would be resolved with the Lightning Network. However, it seems that governments are a real big threat to bitcoin. Banks are lobbying to get a ban on cryptocurrencies put an end to crypto trading. Then the authorities will create their own cryptocurrency, what already is happening in India. This is a dangerous development, this centralized cryptocurrency will replace fiat money and is always traceable.

dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

The future of bitcoin is a widely debated topic, particularly as the cryptocurrency is known for its volatility. Popular predictions range from the eventual crash of bitcoin in the near future to the currency being used throughout mainstream society. However, while everyone who is vaguely knowledgeable about the latest technology has an opinion, what’s really important is what the experts think. We’ve taken the time to round up some of the most commonly held opinions about the future of bitcoin from industry experts.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

I think there is no future for the phitcon and not for digital currencies. We are waiting for more than a month and nothing happens. All the news is fake and only affects the negative.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

Possible things happen in the right time.Bitcoin had already faces different obstacles on its journey,but is still alive  and keeping its name on top of the coin market cap.Bitcoin also helps everyone in this community to level up their way of living and most members enter Bitcoin forum inorder to have knowledge on Bitcoin and the advantages of having this new form of currency that can be able to use on just using cellphones to have some quick and easy ways to make payments.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will run smoothly and grow bigger. Many people who adopt bitcoin because of the excess that is in bitcoin, bitcoin demand will continue to exist and make the value of bitcoin increasingly high, and bitcoin is very good at making investments that will provide benefits in the future.

yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Bitcoins future is very promising and attractive because of its varied features which enables business people ,investors and the common people also involved in bitcoin usage.Bitcoin can be mined only up to 21 million  So the supply of bitcoin is limited and the market demand naturally will increase and hence its  price can be shoot up.now i'm working bitcoin earning of remote bounty campaign and income same bitcoin. it's selling earn money . it's my future. bitcoin below more by more growing now dey by dey pepole using bitcoin. i think bitcoin is the gold bank.
german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

the future of bitcoin will be brilliant, and all the difficulties it has will be solved with time and technological progress, it will always be the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

I think it would be interesting if the face book released its coin, there will be many investors buying it and there will also be many projects to facebook it is interesting and new if it happens, and I also will buy coin of face book
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will boom and many people will still buy and the demands in Bitcoin will be higher. Bitcoin is really a game changer that can improve ones lives. Bitcoin can be used in so many ways that helps us in our daily lives like paying thru online by using Bitcoin as mode of payment.
chathumal4784

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

yes ,

i thinks the bitcoin will be develop as well in futuere in 2020 at time my through that bitcoin will be
develop .now the bitcoin price is like $8315.09 in future days it will be can get increase the price like to
$15000 .                    https://charts.bitcoin.com/chart/price
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin in the future will be more famous and will be many people who are interested in buying and investing in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will be a coin that continues to grow and will profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: