Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4850 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
Right now the most of the coins already on it's accumulation period or perfect time to buy but you have to choose wisely. Just do your own search which coin are really good with a great projects and teams after that you will know if that coins of your choice are worth of your money for investment. Goodluck.

Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

in my opinion, we just enjoy the period where bitcoin value goes down, if you have more money you can buy it. Do not be too imposed to wait for high bitcoin numbers to sell, if you need them, please sell some of your bitcoin.

I agree with you. Even with the current dip of cryptocurrency, it really doesn't bother investors and holders which are planning to hold for years until they get a fortune, some even buy more. But if you need the money then you have no choice but to sell, if not then hold it and forget about it until 5 years or more.

D.VAN77

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Unless you need money you should never panic sell when there is a market dip. The most important part is that you diversify your portfolio like with every investment. Market is very volatile because it's still experiencing growing pains. This means huge potential for both gains and losses so you need to be smart. Some years from now you likely won't be able to make that much money, but the market will be way more stable. Crypto is here to stay so I'd treat it more as a long term investment and hodl haha
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
If you have some fiat available of course this moment would be great to buy again, but those who didn't sell before well, you better hold at this point because to me it wouldn't make any sense selling now. Yes, of course it can go lower, but if you didn't sell at 15-20k why should you sell at 8k?
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

And Now is a great time to invest. Don't pending it because sooner or later the anticipated time will arrive.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

In this situation, this happens to the market, it's just a failure, which was already in the summer and lasted until winter ... And at this time there is nothing left to wait for growth and return to those peaks that were and even higher.
My opinion needs to be waited - I can be not right.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

now is a good situation to buy because now the market is falling, buy as much as we can and hold it until the market goes back up and we will benefit
gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

I will bu if the price is low. But wyen the price is high i would sell mine. Hahahaha. Thats life.. Dont settle with okay. Settle with more. If ir can. And if its possible.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

I will bu if the price is low. But wyen the price is high i would sell mine. Hahahaha. Thats life.. Dont settle with okay. Settle with more. If ir can. And if its possible.

Time is important for this process. If need to buy and sell check the price in the market place. Then you get more information. So time to sell and buy it. Price will be low you buy the coin on time and wait for the price increase. If price values increases sell it. But coin price is not stable. So follow the Coin price day by day.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

By the end of the year, we will be saying GAZUAAAA!!!
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

Even though price and value is dip, there are times when the price flactuate a little and pump out if the sudden, that's the time traders sell there bitcoin, and when they see price drop again than the usual they buy, it like they are putting green and red lines to their graph, to know when to buy or when to sell.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

Actually I would advise you to buy and hold it until the price returns to the green zone. but all back to you because it is not bad also if you sell it now but you sell with a loss. everything goes back to confidence.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

The best thing to do is to buy bitcoin and altcoins now. Yes, in the marketplace all coins gets a dump, and that is the sign to buy bitcoin or altcoins now. With that low price you can invest in bitcoin, help bitcoin also the community. Yes, you think risk is there, but if are not trying that is a bad decision. I tell you invest now! Now!
Sky_Queen

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

I dont believe bitcoin will hit 5K resistance, so if I have some bugs, i would buy and hold.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

its time to buy more and diversify your portfolio, the current market price isn't as favorable for selling as most of the coins have taken a dip and the values are slow, its therefore advisable to take advantage to the prices and buy more

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

Time is important for this process. If need to buy and sell check the price in the market place. Then you get more information. So time to sell and buy it. Price will be low you buy the coin on time and wait for the price increase. If price values increases sell it. But coin price is not stable. So follow the Coin price day by day.
Following the basic rules of trading, buy low sell high very common but in situation right now is really hard to predict what will be the next movement,
fluctuation is all around and even good quality coins are falling, the chance of doing the basic rules can be done now and allow yourself to keep holding and never to do any panic if ever that the price continue to fall, holding is the best and well tested strategy to take advantage inside this crypto industry.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Guys, I think the answer to your question here is obvious. Have you ever seen how almost all the alt market grows green during the Bitcoin flate? As for me, big players are bought cheap alts. Thus forming reversal trends. This is not yet a reversal, but we are close to that. I think the middle of April, May and June will be very hot. The fundamental background is also improving. We are waiting for new investments and of course growth.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

I would advise simply to hodl your coins and do not worry about anything. And you do not need to worry in a panic right now. And about the market reversals, I think it's wrong to make any guesses. It is necessary to look at the bitcoin schedule. When a good buyer appears and forms his levels , and in response will go a weak seller, then there will be a market turn.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

if you're ready to take the risk, buy it for now. but if not, you may sell it, because the bitcoin price is currently down. but the panic will only make you lose, so think about it, and consider carefully what you will do next.
Siti nuy hasanah

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

sell when the highest price otherwise buy at the lowest price and dare to take risks when we buy or sell.sebelum make a sale and purchase transactions we must see the future development.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: