Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:58:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell...???  (Read 4850 times)
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

yes I agree with you, this is the right time to invest in Crypto world because all prices are drop and predicted to rise again later this year

Hm, well as you can see on the graph, it rises rapidly last year and now it falls down we can strongly assume that it will grow next so for me, at this moment its a perfect time to invest while they are on the red level, invest at low price and hodl it, juat wait and if rise sell to earn profit.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

i think here, you need to understand the basics and ensure that you make the right decisions.
If you are an investor/trader, you need to figure out the best way to make atleast 1% daily

and that way, you sort out the profit/loss indifferences too.

The goal is not making investments, the key is making right trades, at the right time.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.

for now that I see better we sell altcoin and that way you can get a good profit and for now you better sell it and do not buy altcoin because at this time altcoin price slightly up and if you buy altcoin you will get the risk and price tall one
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

I agree with you, now is the time when you need to stop and just watch what happens. It is possible that in the second half of the year we will grow

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

not all ico safe and not all ico contain scam. there are some problems that become a dilemma for investors, especially on the ico who became a scam. the end of this SEC from the US has provided education through ico test they held so that investors can learn to assess ico and more wisely in its investment.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

When the price is currently goes down then it is good to buy coins and hold it until prices go up. Then if the price is going up you can sell your coin but choose the best time to sell when it reaches its highest part.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

The price fall of bitcoin has a possitive results to everyone who want to buy bitcoin at the lower price. Then, holding of bitcoin until the price recover again at the highest is the best thing to do so to earn huge profit in the future.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

I would always suggest you that buy whenever the time is low or when we are seeing the red bloodbath. Just take an example of this week. Bitcoin and rets of the alts followed patterns of 2-10% hike in their 24 hour volume at least three times. If you would have been faster enough then you could have made over 40% in profits just by doing the swing trades here. You could have bought and sold the coins many times with those high and low rates! Thats the beauty of crypto, either you take the profits or you just keep growing the portfolio in that way. Its one and the same thing and in the long run you can go on adding more and more coins.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

so to buy or to sell is the real question but i think no one can give you, therefore, a real point of view. You can compare this to try and predict the future, but its just not possible.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐