Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:58:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: felling depressed for holding bitcoin :/  (Read 1882 times)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

Dont get depressed  for holding bitcoin because we all know in a long run bitcoin price will rise again.Maybe for now the value drop down but still we should believe in bitcoin because for almost 10 years their are already many people get rich because of bitcoin.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

You have no choice but to keep it. I know the feeling because I bought also at $12,000 and after that, it drops at $10,000 below. Though I do not fear if it drops below $5,000 because I know it will still go up anytime soon. Just hold and have a bit of faith.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

i have 0.5 btc on my hand
but the problem is btc is falling day by day
its hits me in my heart like a spike
cs i buy this btc on 12000$
 now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

HODL! This is my only advice to you. If you sell, that is the end of the whole story. Do not do that because you will only cut prematurely the ride of your portfolio. You are not giving it a chance to get back and recover. Stay patient because your portfolio is safe with Bitcoin. Your heart is not needed here. Your head is the one that is necessary. Leave your heart from any of this and it will heal... along with your portfolio.
I understand how depressing it can be, but I guess with this kind of situation you need to be strong. Market condition may not always be in your favor, but never forget that holding needs patience and persistency. Don't ever get frustrated, life's like that, it has its high and low side but be positive, it will eventually and gradually rise. Just don't lose hope.
jjdd2

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

You shouldn't feel depressed about holding Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a new technology that can bring more help to people's future. You should be proud. Although, the price of Bitcoin has been falling in the previous period. However, this does not mean that the value of Bitcoin will decline. I expect Bitcoin to be very valuable in the near future.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

Well,  you can take your own decision, but here is the thing you know bitcoin is a something unpredictable which is you can even guessing what's gonna happens later in here. Just remember bitcoin will never reach the high price easily, they have a process to go through. So,  waiting is kinda good opinion.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

You only lose money when you sell. You have to remember that, to prevent you from losing money in the future. If the price goes up to $20 000, later this year, then you might say that you made a profit of $8000. <Once again if you sold it>

Unfortunately we cannot tell you what to do with your investment. A lot of people was in the same position last year, because they bought coins when the price was high and then they held on to those coins and was rewarded with a 800% profit on their investment.

You have to decide, Sell now and lose money or hodl and possibly make a huge profit. 

Not really. It is true that these days, a lot of negative news about bitcoin is circulating but I'm sure those who are holding large amount of bitcoin will not let themselves lose in their investment. Bitcoin will still rise one more.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

just hold your bitcoin if you sell now you will just lose your money! the best thing to do is to wait and relax. always remember that every time the market falls it will raise don't panic

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

According to my suggestion HoDL, This is my exclusive exhortation to you. On the off chance that you offer, that is the finish of the entire story. Try not to do that since you will just cut rashly the ride of your portfolio. You are not allowing it to get back and recoup. Remain tolerant in light of the fact that your portfolio is protected with Bitcoin. Your heart isn't required here. Your head is the one that is essential. Leave your heart from any of this and it will mend.
rakhakencana

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

why is bitcoin decreased this month? is it possible to be able to dominate the cryptocurrency again?
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

now im in loss of 5000$
it has fall onto 7000$
what shoud i do?
should i keep it???

For me, my suggestion is to continue holding your your bitcoin and have patience waiting for the right time to sell your bitcoin. We don't know what will be the value of bitcoin in the future so we all hope that the price of bitcoin will rise soon.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

In my own insight I will continue holding my bitcoin because we could not predict the future it may pump along the way. Bitcoin price is unpredictable it is low as of this moment but we don't know maybe it will rise to 1million$ so, I will hold it and sell it in the right time. I wait for the big value/price.

Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

is no reason to feel depressed. If the money you invested is something you can afford to "forget" for some time until the price of bitcoin rises again then you will feel normal and not depressed.
dominikzacny

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

There is no reason to feel depressed. If the money you invested is something you can afford to "forget" for some time until the price of bitcoin rises again then you will feel normal and not depressed.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

is no reason to feel depressed. If the money you invested is something you can afford to "forget" for some time until the price of bitcoin rises again then you will feel normal and not depressed.

to forget the money which is already invested in bitcoin is pretty heavy even more likely if people face up downtrend situations then they will always so depressed to see their investment value were decrease and the main problem why people depressed is because some of them are fear bitcoin could never recover back and for those who already bought bitcoin at high price i think feel depressed and worried is quite normal
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

I also experienced it and thought it was over. Cheer up, man! be patient a little longer, because now BTC has reached 8000. Hold it, be patient and be assured that this situation will pass soon and btc will be better soon
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

just keep it dude and yeah it really depressed when holding for a long time but i suggest you just need to not over thingking in it, when you want to invest just keep it and forget it, just let the time who working
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

Dont be depressed! its part of the risk when you enter cryptocurrency.
but as I see, bitcoins price is starting to recover, so it will go high soon.
just have faith in it! or if you do want some quick buck, you  invest your bitcoin to trading. just be wise on your trading and hopefully you have the best of luck when you trade!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Selling Bitcoins will only make you lose money. You shouldn't do this. You must keep in mind that short-term investments can't make huge profits. I can't tell you what to sell your bitcoins at. Investment in Bitcoin is a long-term option. If you want to make huge profits in the short term, I suggest that you choose Altcoins. It is very difficult for Bitcoin to make huge profits in the short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: