Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67651 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

Is there any update about the project prototype? When will they release it or do they have beta test version of it? So far the project is improving everyday.

What makes you say that it is improving? Everyday that I check it, they are having DNS errors which are critical for an exchange. If they can't easily fix it how can you trust them in making a working exchange?

I guess he's saying that the project is getting bugs on the platform day by day. They need to address this quickly so that investors and supporters will keep coming on the platform.

Well they probably don't care as they know the project is pretty much impossible to implement anyway, might aswell chuck it once they get the money
I don't see sense to throw such project. Still big profit already on the website exchange will be got here. There developers will already receive money for the simple commission for a trade.
They would have understood all the areas now even more nothing but they will be surely making better plans to achieve success in every small area that would ultimately reach heights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

Is there any update about the project prototype? When will they release it or do they have beta test version of it? So far the project is improving everyday.

What makes you say that it is improving? Everyday that I check it, they are having DNS errors which are critical for an exchange. If they can't easily fix it how can you trust them in making a working exchange?

I guess he's saying that the project is getting bugs on the platform day by day. They need to address this quickly so that investors and supporters will keep coming on the platform.

Well they probably don't care as they know the project is pretty much impossible to implement anyway, might aswell chuck it once they get the money

Probably you are right, but this is still new and being impossible is their challenge to make it possible. Our technology nowadays can create what we think impossible to possible so, I think the team can really implement their platform and may face some hard time to developed it but it can be achievable.
There will be loads of competitors and people who might turn to put down or deviate but there should be great plans to reach our targets and break the records to prove our self esteem with All Stocks.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

I don't see sense to throw such project. Still big profit already on the website exchange will be got here. There developers will already receive money for the simple commission for a trade.
Simple commission for a trade?  Developers received?  Have you given? I'm observing the platform very keenly and they are working very dedicatedly with all the better implements of charts etc.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

may be you are right, I also do not see any serious advertisement or engagement from All Stocks Team. Normally they have to advertise this project internationally, but some how they are too passive.
cryptohuntervn

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

Good project with new ideas, complete it and let everyone use your service. Good luck project, I will join the project now.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

this project will be much in demand by investors because many have tremendous potential, hopefully ico or sales tokens can run well.

I'm still looking if the team can show us some transparency from their project. Are there any videos or interviews from the CEO or team discussing their ICO platform from the public.

Same here, as of now I dint found videos and interviews of any team members of this project. You're right mate the project must prioritize project transparency to stop people from doubting the authenticity of the project. The public are always look for project identity and also the people that include to the said project. I found it natural because if they are planning to invest they need to clarify things before they will invest their funds.

In 2018 everybody has phone with camera and they posted interview in text version with Oren Nataf, AllStocks CTO on their blog ! I think only newbie still invest in project that doesn't provide necessary information. Experience investors are now ask to call team on skype before investing.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Oh my god, today i come to all-stock telegram office group, cannot believe that have huge community at here with over active 21k members. Does they have any airdrop or bounty look like join telegram group?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

So you're saying that the team working behind this project will not give attention to people who have experienced problem in using this platform? And they will just stole the money that the people invested here?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.
As days goes by, not only the being active of the team All-Stocks helps this project to become more known here but also because of the involvement of the people or supporters that keep spreading the information regarding the All-Stocks and as well as helping the team to answer's the other people queries for this project. I am glad to have this kind of project, and hopefully more people will continuously wanted to learn and understand the All-Stocks project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:36:58 AM

So you're saying that the team working behind this project will not give attention to people who have experienced problem in using this platform? And they will just stole the money that the people invested here?

Is that really the attitude of the team? Which they are only concern with the project and not with the members that are helping them? This could be alerting to the members.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

Is that really the attitude of the team? Which they are only concern with the project and not with the members that are helping them? This could be alerting to the members.

I think it's not true. The team is working hard with the project at the same time answering all the question of the members. If they don't really care about us then why still they have to entertain us right?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
Indeed. It is a very good project, isn't it? The revolution of the global stock markets is here, I can expect some revolutionary from the project.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

does this also include a project that will have its own exchange?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

The idea of the project can be realized only by an experienced team. Administrators need to make a lot of effort to talk about the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:08 AM

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
Indeed. It is a very good project, isn't it? The revolution of the global stock markets is here, I can expect some revolutionary from the project.
Yes! Project contains a highly skilled and experienced team where they are outstandingly competing with the competitors and challengingly working and bringing new technologies.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

What is the minimum investment in this project? But there is no special sense to invest small sums in the project in all probability?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

It looks like the project has a potential to succeed. Dev and the whole team must extract double effort and good strategy to attract investors as well. Upon checking the profile of the team it is not hard to achieve all of these in the crypto world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

does this also include a project that will have its own exchange?

That's a good idea but I think the good choice for this project to become successful is to work with different exchanges like hitbtc, binance etc that already gained trust from the customers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: