Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
whitealadin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

This project need to make itself more clear in front of the investors and supporting people of the project as they have a concept which is already used by some project in the market and All-Stocks need to prove it self and give some good features to the user to dominate the market.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

All stock projects have their own trading platform. so I do not think it is necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. Need more information on their website for more information. The team of the project has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach everyone.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

All stock projects have their own trading platform. so I do not think it is necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. Need more information on their website for more information. The team of the project has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach everyone.

You are right, all-stocks have their own trading platform. But to be able to achieve success and popularity this project needs to gather more investors and more community members.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I think this is the very project, which should be more and more. All the same, the real world is primary, and the digital world is secondary.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

does this also include a project that will have its own exchange?
Yes, the platform of the project will be natural to include own exchange with the features as the developer speaks about it. Soon we will watch this.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

Yes, the platform of the project will be natural to include own exchange with the features as the developer speaks about it. Soon we will watch this.

Of course, the target market of the platform is the stock market industry that's why it won't be a surprise if they will include exchange feature on their platform.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

The idea of the project can be realized only by an experienced team. Administrators need to make a lot of effort to talk about the project
They need to expand thier connection as well to make thier marketing more effective and easily be more popular.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Yes. It will be good if the team of ALLSTOCKS plans to have their own exchange as this will add features and benefits for all users and investors. Hopefully, we can expect that the dev team will consider this matter so that we can finally conclude that our savings and tokens we have earned is safe and secured.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

this project will be much in demand by investors because many have tremendous potential, hopefully ico or sales tokens can run well.

I'm still looking if the team can show us some transparency from their project. Are there any videos or interviews from the CEO or team discussing their ICO platform from the public.

Same here, as of now I dint found videos and interviews of any team members of this project. You're right mate the project must prioritize project transparency to stop people from doubting the authenticity of the project. The public are always look for project identity and also the people that include to the said project. I found it natural because if they are planning to invest they need to clarify things before they will invest their funds.

In 2018 everybody has phone with camera and they posted interview in text version with Oren Nataf, AllStocks CTO on their blog ! I think only newbie still invest in project that doesn't provide necessary information. Experience investors are now ask to call team on skype before investing.

Definitely right, this is due to so many scam ICOs and investors already learned to be vigilant with their acts. Being able to contact directly the team can be somewhat a guaranteed to be sure that what they are investing were absolutely legit and also they are transparent to their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

The idea of the project can be realized only by an experienced team. Administrators need to make a lot of effort to talk about the project

Yeah,  which we can assure and to trust their great platform. Hopefully the team may capable enough on some possible difficulties that may happen. Also, I'm so amazed on their their prototype though may need for more development but it's a good and attractive one which soon it will be supported by many here in crypto currency community.

Problems are normal to occur and I think new projects are most prone to experience it. What needs to do is to prepare and think fast how to resolve it, anyway the prototype is already launched and hoping many people will support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

Yes. It will be good if the team of ALLSTOCKS plans to have their own exchange as this will add features and benefits for all users and investors. Hopefully, we can expect that the dev team will consider this matter so that we can finally conclude that our savings and tokens we have earned is safe and secured.

If it's included in the road map then it will definitely included soon, but if not then maybe the team will reconsider this to add. Anyway, for now let's help this project to become more popular.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

More and more are making their own exchanges for the project, which is a question of whether it will last long or shortly? but it's better to try to see it further.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

More and more are making their own exchanges for the project, which is a question of whether it will last long or shortly? but it's better to try to see it further.
As for me, it will be a convenient function, instant exchange. You do not have to transfer your funds to other exchangers and then again to your purse. And when there is an exchange function, it is convenient.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

As for me, it will be a convenient function, instant exchange. You do not have to transfer your funds to other exchangers and then again to your purse. And when there is an exchange function, it is convenient.
It also actually gains more and more investors because an internal exchange is always much convenient and also can be trusted by several investors as it does sounds much profitable for future too.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Ofcourse, same here buddy. I think most of the users and client's always look for a quality project. Specialy that offers convince and friendly to use. All Stocks surely able to setup a new window of opportunities and the advantage of both parties.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Ofcourse, same here buddy. I think most of the users and client's always look for a quality project. Specialy that offers convince and friendly to use. All Stocks surely able to setup a new window of opportunities and the advantage of both parties.

Yeah, since this project is just new I believe soon they will provide more features on this project which it have a big difference on their prototype. I believe that this project have a bright in the future which they can provide it globally as they revolutionized the market.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Yes mostly each team member or the community member looks for a profitable and quality project and this project is best in terms of good profits and also i think that more and more ivestors can surely invest into this project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
I actually have no doubts for the devlopers of this project because they really seems to be much trsutworthy and also we can surely invest into the project to have good profits ahead.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

but it's great to have lots of exchange places for easier access. but you have a point also if the one home exchange place that will make sales tokens quickly sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: