Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

Somehow, Bitcoin needs to die a little in order to recover.
If there's no low market ther's no high market. We've seen this so many times before...
And then, when everybody think it's dead, it comes to life again like the phoenix... Satoshi was a petmaster Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

If there's no low market ther's no high market. We've seen this so many times before...
And then, when everybody think it's dead, it comes to life again like the phoenix... Satoshi was a petmaster Smiley

Im agree. A lot of people scared now and selling crypto at cheap price, in same time big whales buying now. And soon we will see another high price... and people, who sold - will be crying  Grin
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin will never die if even several guys still believe in it.
And it will evolve, it will grow, it will revolutionize.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

To be honest yes dont be panic all of a sudden though try to think first that bitcoin is unstable and a volatile crypto currency on which it the price cannot be predict. All though it is decreasing its a chance or a opportunity to some to buy bitcoin at the lowest and earn.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

I totally agree to what you said because it is already spread world wide so many people are already investors and holders of bitcoin. It's price is rapidly decreasing due to many people are in the panic selling mode right now. A lot of people afraid to lose money especially the one who only have limited bitcoin. But I believe that it will recover before mid of the year and will reach again its peaked price last year which is $19000 or will surpass even more. So better buy now while it is still down then hold until the end of the year.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Who declared that bitcoin is dead, as the standing of bitcoin in the digital market ,it is only fluctuating ,it sometimes high and sometimes low but this normal to all business including in the internet business like bitcoin, so bitcoin will not gonna die or will be dead it is just a fake news to the people.

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

Im agree. A lot of people scared now and selling crypto at cheap price, in same time big whales buying now. And soon we will see another high price... and people, who sold - will be crying  Grin
We regularly hear such cry. This year seems to me the most difficult so we will see the rivers of tears. I will not sell bitcoin even if it costs $ 500. I sold most of my bitcoins at $ 18,000 and now I'm not worried even if I lose the rest of my coins. I have already earned a large sum and will always be happy with bitcoin.
wheirs

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Bitcoin is not dead, but its suffering a lot last 3 months, i hope there will be no futures exchangers and no speculation so bitcoin can rise again.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

if we look at the price this price is great and it is not good to get fooled and make comparison with the 20k price because it was a pure pump and the real price was around 4-5k so I believe is a lot alive
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Well, considering all the past happenings or past movements of bitcoins in the past years, I think that you are probably right. I too believe that after all the obstacles that bitcoins have went through and overcame, it will be able to recover again on this one and start to make all time highs again and beating them again and again. This red days are only temporary and is a way of the crypto world to eliminate all the weak hands out there and be able to really improve. That is what I think.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Now the price of bitcoin has been falling, but we don't think it will die. We go to watch the currency price changes in the past, we found that this is very normal, it can recover after falling, we don't have to worry about currency death, we should do now is at a low price to buy and then waiting for it to recover
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will not die. For me as long as there is cryptocurreny and people like you and me will continue to support bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue to grow and will remain to be the number cryptocurrency. I believe on that.
I agree with you. For over six years bitcoin died hundred times in this forum, but in reality it is impossible to happen. People speculates due to these downtrend price which started from the early days of January 2018 and until now still bitcoin is on its way to correct this. Just stay calm and HODL, btc will recover soon.
pimacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Pimapay-Pimacoin::

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

And never will it die. but live forever.

Pimacoin ICO - AIRDROP http://pimapay.io
bohhatema

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

bitcoin there will be a time to experience a low price reduction but to be lost from circulation is almost impossible
nadifa17

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

please be calm do not panic guys, i am very sure bitcoin prices will go back up to even reach the highest price before, as we know the world of cryptocurrency is getting more popular and many people know the world of cryptocurrency is bitcoin, because obviously bitcoin is the mother of all coin, and I think many people take this moment lowest price as an opportunity to invest in bitcoin for to get big profit

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

The people who keep saying bitcoin is dead are the ones who are scared of the prices dropping and they believe the prices will keep dropping but they forget that by this time last year the price of bitcoin was not even half the price that it is now. $7k is a bear market for us now, who would have thought that $7k would be a low price for bitcoin? No one that's who.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Bitconnect is dead. Bitcoin is forever. Understood?

Well a very sad for Bitconnect holders in the past they're all boasting about the profit they get from bitconnect sadly it is just a scamcoin to scam others!

and for the topic, bitcoin ain't dead it is just suffering from to much fuds but im quite sure that bitcoin will recover in the near future same goes for the altcoins.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yeah that's right. Bitcoin is still kicking those people had spreading FUD to pull down bitcoin and distract those weak investors to sell their coins. While they are panic selling those whales had buying all the coins they want at the cheaper price. We just need to be patient and not to panic as time will come this will return to a much better price soon.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

Bitcoin will not dead this year 100% Smiley May be in next year it will drop price very hard but not in that year Smiley I am sure Tongue we need to trust in bitcoin and in all cryptocurrency world.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

Bitcoin is future.
Nothing have to worried, remember bitcoin price ever dropped for 2 years but it boom again years after that.
See you on 2025 at lamborghini community
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: