Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
THATBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

We are at $8000 a coin and steady, hell two years ago I sold a coin for around 2k to pay a tax bill, this kind of growth and price was what we hoped for. We aren't even on the lower side of things.

lol, this is true
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

Right, we just need to wait a couple of months and give Bitcoin the time to recover.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

Over a decade, the main crypto currency was predicted an imminent death more than a hundred times. With each sharp drop in the rate there were those who spoke about the end of the bitcoin era. And these prophecies never came true.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

Right, we just need to wait a couple of months and give Bitcoin the time to recover.
And inculcate a more positive attitude to continue doing the best things to deal with all price movements and cover up all the possibilities that will happen. It's good if we really can choosing the right coins to be used as another investment to prepare other profits. Seen Bitcoin is starting to show a better moves from nowadays.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
It was a joke. As long as Bitcoin is still used then Bitcoin will still exist and can survive. even if it is seen today is the price of Bitcoin can be said is experiencing a modest increase significantly compared to some previous time. I am very optimistic that bitcoin prices can reach a much higher level and Bitcoin will never die !!
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin will never die because most of the people who invest on cryptocurrency are not selling their coins but they prefer on holding it since they are expecting for the price of their coins to increase even more in the future so keep on holding your coins in order to expect a very wealthy future.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Obviously bitcoin is not dead. And what makes you think that bitcoin is dead: The fall in its value!?? That's the very nature of the bitcoin, it's volatility. It is subject to fluctuations in the market. These uptrends and downfalls in the value of any crypto currency is just as normal as normal can be!! So as a matter of fact there is nothing to worry because the market has a lot to show us...this is just one phase of the market. Instead of losing faith in the market all of us must always learn something or the other from the market.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

Bitcoin is not died,maybe the price is getting low,there are many people thinking that Bitcoin is slowly dating but t her wrong,just only the price of bitcoin is getting.low in the market.
Olivian

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

People are panicking when Bitcoin is dropping, but then is the right time to spend some money for your future..

Maybe you will hold on to Bitcoin or buy Altcoins, but for sure, buying low will get you good profit
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

Bitcoin will not die. I can not even think about it. The drop in price does not mean anything now. Over time, we will see an increase in the price. This is done specifically to buy more bitcoins at a low price. Once I changed bitcoin for 3 thousand dollars. So do not complain that the price is small. You need patience. And everything will turn out

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

In my point of view and personal opinion, I think we already hit the floor and its time for the healthy slow growth. Smiley
And inculcate a more positive attitude to continue doing the best things to deal with all price movements and cover up all the possibilities that will happen. It's good if we really can choosing the right coins to be used as another investment to prepare other profits. Seen Bitcoin is starting to show a better moves from nowadays.
Bitcoin is doing good and those dip scenario that happened are normal in the world of crypto currencies. I've been seeing the Bitcoin chart and this growth is looking really healthy, slowly but surely. Cool But still, anything can happen in this kind of industry so it is better not to expect too much because sometimes expectations turns out to be frustrations.  Cool
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yes, bitcoin will not die, its price has just fallen over time, it will increase again in the future. The current bitcoin is trading above $ 8000. This is a positive sign
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes, bitcoin will not die that easily, it's a wrong idea to think bitcoin will die, bitcoin is the first and basic coin of altcoin so bitcoin will last for long periods, and bitcoin can increase in value and remain the top choice for investment.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Bitcoin will not die. I can not even think about it. The drop in price does not mean anything now. Over time, we will see an increase in the price. This is done specifically to buy more bitcoins at a low price. Once I changed bitcoin for 3 thousand dollars. So do not complain that the price is small. You need patience. And everything will turn out
Indeed, many people compare current bitcoin prices with bitcoin prices at the end of the year and assume that bitcoin is dead. The current bitcoin price is quite high compared to when it started. I think the bitcoin price will be stable at this time
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will not die. For me as long as there is cryptocurreny and people like you and me will continue to support bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue to grow and will remain to be the number cryptocurrency. I believe on that.
bitcoin will die if all turn away from it. But I'm sure no one will turn against bitcoin, bitcoin has a lot of advantages, I am very satisfied with bitcoin. Hope it will continue to grow
laryillary

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Over a decade, the main crypto currency was predicted an imminent death more than a hundred times. With each sharp drop in the rate there were those who spoke about the end of the bitcoin era. And these prophecies never came true.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Bitcoin too powerful to die now. This is just simple correction and it is natural. Any upward trend has correction, which goes against it. Just wait, bitcoin will recover and update historical maximum.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Trust me  Bitcoin can never be dead, Bitcoin has come to stay and nothing will kill it. Though some government go against it but, believe me Many more country will still accept Crypto as a means of exchange. 
galkinig

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes, it is not dead in my opinion as well. I think that bitcoin will shoot to $30-$35k this year and thus it makes sense to invest some money at current price levels.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

actually your correct bitcoin not going to dead or goodbye in the currency world do not listen to the some people out there making bad news or making fuds to destroy bitcoin as strong digital crypto currency, moving up and down the price is a part as volatile decentralized currency.
today and the next days hope bitcoin continue to uprise their price at coin market cap price as of now 8200 usd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: