Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5509 times)
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
This can be said to be a scam but the numbers we lose are less than other bonuses, so there are many places where there is a high risk of fraud so we need to make preparations and precautions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

Especially in blogs written in local languages and in signature campaigns. Spreadsheet does not allow you to view, they only distribute the prizes to their friends. They have no fair systems.
I dont use bountyhive

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
I haven't join bountyhive campaigns but I guess you are already aware of their rules and you already know that they are not transparent at all because they don' t have Spreadsheet. If you are uncomfortable, better not to join their bounty campaign and find other campaign that suit you.
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

because of the large number of people and pay little! esters little ,a lot of people! new ones join bounty in one day! no bench, just a little reward
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

I have joined Bountyhive, and i have been reading the opinion of the people from their telegram group( over 20.000 members-this is why rewards might be smaller).
I don't know why you call Bountyhive a scam, everyone is happy with the rewards they received, and also they pay very fast( only 1 week after the bounty campaign is finished).
Regarding the stakes, everything is automated through their database- this is why they don't need to post those spreadsheets.

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

maybe yes, because they are not transparent about stake each participant and how many tokens per stakes, so they can easily manipulate.
i hate bountyhive, because so many cheater from bounty hunter, they have multipale account
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

I have been working with Bountyhive since their beginning, and I've already done more than 5 translations. I can guarantee that Bountyhive is a legit business, which pays a fair amount to bountyhunters.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

The only problem with them is the fact that they don't have spreadsheet for bounty hunters to calculate their stakes and follow it up all seems suspicious. This is because, they can easily pay less and have the rest.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

The actions of the participants are counting by bots. To compile the spreadsheets, needs to make another bot and only for the participants. Managers do not need this.
Instead of blaming this project, be grateful for the opportunity to earn several tokens without much effort.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

Why use BountyHive when you can go directly to the source? E.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Yes, I also do not like such platforms:
1) there are many people
2) you can not control your stacks and payments
For the sake of interest I tried to participate 1 time ... company Droppil, bounty 4 weeks, tokens immediately after the bounty, participated in TV and FB, sold on the stock exchange immediately for 140 dollars.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

They are ledit! follow the rules and you will get paid.
The bad part is you cannot check the submissions on a public spreadsheet and this is confusing cause there are lots of imposters here.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

If they could open a spreadsheet, it would make it more open and transparent.
I think they are still a trustworthy platform.

Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

I have 2 cents on this, first is that the website is still genuine because you can use this and earn some bounties without needing to make a frequent update, they're still providing a share. However, their website do not show any details with the bounties you're earning and is not transparent so you cannot file a dispute so I could say that they can do some manipulations with the bounties which can be considered as scam. It is still better to join a campaign on your own where you can monitor the stakes you're getting.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

People are prone to anxiety when they meet with something new, this is natural. On account of Bountyhive I can not say anything good or bad, I only a week ago began to participate in the twitter bounty campaign. Also alarming is the lack of reports of participants on payments. Hey, are you here? Write if you have already been paid from them! Thank you!
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Im new to bountyhive, but i got my first tokens from bitcoinus it quiet small but im still thankful for it., i dont know the exact story about the accusations to them, but anyway i will focus sharing their links. I did not make any study regarding their payout formulation for bounties, because i am busy with something else.

All in all, still be thankful that they shared a portion of the tokens. Have a nice day mate.
madskillz_On

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

About month ago I joined a couple of campaigns bountyhive,
yes, they dont have spreadsheets and its really leave space for manipulation, but its so convenient  making bounty without reports Smiley

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

honestly i do not know about this,
it seems bountyhive is a special paltform project for bounty?
and I think the future will be reliable
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

Because of the convenience of the work, there are many participants. Some of them are suspicious, ungrateful and accuse the service. Act honestly and do not blame others without proof.
MozAI2

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Why is bountyhive scam? they clarify all the rules before you join any campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: