Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5511 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.

Yep, there are no spreadsheets in bountyhive, so no one knows how the stakes are calculated and how much multy accaunts we can find there.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

I agree with the author of this post. Bountyhive really from all participating in bounty companies takes a large percentage. It would be much better if they made this platform capable of tracking their actions. The fact that they have so many participants does not arouse my suspicions, since this platform is really popular and a large number of people take part in the bounty of companies through this platform.
Hivecool

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

And why use it? Of course, to be rich. At bountyhive, tasks are very simple, no reports are needed. As a mini for this it is already worth participating in their bounty.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

I disagree with you on this.Bountyhive is not a scam,they have been transparent so far since I registered with them. You made mention of ICO with 6000 participants in telegram,well I have seen many of them with over that number of members.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.

Yep, there are no spreadsheets in bountyhive, so no one knows how the stakes are calculated and how much multy accaunts we can find there.

So there's no transparency either. How come they keep the spreadsheet private when we all know that should be in public for the participants to see their progress and this is what we all used to. Hiding it makes them more to act shady. Honestly, I prefer to join to freelance manager than those who have a management team.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:30:39 AM

I have participated in bountyhive campaigns and been paid. I have also been denied payment other times and they gave reasons why I wasn't eligible for payment in that campaign. My only problem with bountyhive is why they don/t use weekly spreadsheets or any other method to keep participants abreast of their progress in a campaign.
alexbui1259

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Buntyhive is just a bounty portal and I see a lot of good bounty projects there. Too many participants make smaller payouts, I think that's what you feel and say Bountyhive scam
_aroweyen

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Bountyhive does pay,  but there's NO transparency at all. Who knows maybe they are only giving 2% of the actual token to the bounty hunters and the rest will be theirs.
They say they use data base and tier system but there's no way to tell what tier you are and how many entries you made. I don't understand why can't they show the participants token.
As long as there's no transparencies or evidence of participants lists and how many tokens are given I will also say it is indeed a SCAM. Only those newbie bounty hunters fall into their trap, wake up people. Don't let them use you.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

Do you have proof?

As in, you went through a full bounty program with them and got less than you were promised?

As you can see with my avatar, I am doing things through bountyhive and have found it way more beneficial than hunting for ones on my own.

You also need to be smarter about your bounty choices.
Telegram bounties are usually very small because there isn't that much marketing that can be done through it.
Twitter and facebook campaigns also have a low payout.

Signature campaigns, on the other hand, usually have way more coins alloted to it with a fewer amount of participants.
Also, media bounties pay higher too.

When I hear people complain about not getting paid well through a bounty, I see that mostly it is people who chose the wrong ico, and also the wrong program to do bounties for.
If you don't have the followers or influence to do a certain campaign, why not start building that up now?

_aroweyen

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

I do not think it is us who will need to show proof.
It should be the bountyhive.
Show us the proof. Show us the database. Show us the list of the participants and how many tokens they received.
I think that's what we are asking until then you'll be a scam in my eyes and in the eyes of others. If you still insist on operating with a shady system and doesnt accept that your system is shady and flawed. Goes to show what kind of people are in bountyhive well then It's up to you. Show Proof or Scam.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

Do you have proof?

As in, you went through a full bounty program with them and got less than you were promised?

As you can see with my avatar, I am doing things through bountyhive and have found it way more beneficial than hunting for ones on my own.

You also need to be smarter about your bounty choices.
Telegram bounties are usually very small because there isn't that much marketing that can be done through it.
Twitter and facebook campaigns also have a low payout.

Signature campaigns, on the other hand, usually have way more coins alloted to it with a fewer amount of participants.
Also, media bounties pay higher too.

When I hear people complain about not getting paid well through a bounty, I see that mostly it is people who chose the wrong ico, and also the wrong program to do bounties for.
If you don't have the followers or influence to do a certain campaign, why not start building that up now?
Obviously he can't give you proof because bounty hive doesn't provide a transparent information about stakes allocation.
Why wouldn't they share the allocations details with the hunters if they didn't have something to hide ?

Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
Okay if that's your opinion no augment here but i also want let you that i have been participating in their campaigns ever since they launched and i have not encounter any problem yet. When i do you be the first to know bruv.  
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

I don't know about that guys. So far I always get my reward from Bountyhive. It's a good bounty platform so far but yes there is a lack because there is no spreadsheet to check the stake or token we got. And also they still have a security problem (there is no 2FA) because I have a friend that got hack and his wallet to received the reward has been changed but they said that they promise to improve the securiy with 2FA. Just wait and see.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3791379.msg37268322#msg37268322
everytime i try to participate in arabic translation i get declined

Free palestine
o12mxasd12

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

At the beginning I was very happy to participate in the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal also because you did not have to send reports, but now I see that the tokens they distribute are really very few, because for each bounty campaign they also accept thousands of people.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

A piece of truth in this is, but I believe that they publish and really good projects without their personal interest
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

I am participating in a bounty campaign through bountyhive. I like very much that they set a distribution date of the rewards, that's good because many campaigns take a long time with the final calculations.

I was participating in the DigitizeCoin campaign, which had a lot of support but did not reach the funds from the soft cap and at this moment they are refunding ETH to the investors.

The Bountyhive could be better, they should pay when a campaign does not distribute the rewards, because they pay less, they get rich and we are not paid if a campaign is not successful? It is a platform that tries to give security but in the end it does not.

You know for a fact that DigitizeCoin failed to reach their soft cap. So, whose fault was that? Bountyhive? You must be kidding me. Why would you expect or even think that bountyhive would pay you, us (I also part of that campaign) for a failed ICO? Do you think that they are the source of funds or the token to distribute to the hunters? and where do, Bountyhive get the token if DigitizeCoin itself doesn't want to cooperate? Yes, they do escrow but the tokens always come from the ICO not from their own pocket, for heaven's sake! I know a platform like bountyhive but so afraid to escrow and you should know the reason but Bountyhive has the guts to do it and to me that impressive. Bountyhive is just a portal, a new platform that offers innovation for bounty hunters like us. They make our tasks easier. I know that transparency is a big issue on their part but hey, they just new in their own developed-platform give them a time and I heard a lot of features will be put up on their platform to address the issue of transparency.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Yeah it might be truth, I suspected it that's why i stopped using them for bounty, here in bitcointalk, you can watch the spreadsheet, you hardly see social media campaign that would be up to 6k participants  but you see such thing in bountyhive, There is no transparency in using the platform, using bitcointalk, you can verify things your self and you can report to bounty manager when you notice any fraud by any member and they remove the person.

teeevnglst

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:33:17 AM

That is the problem since there is no transparency on the page they just promise that you get and i think that is a problem because there is no assurance that you have done the job completely since stakes are not shown and i think this is a broken  system because it either be used on scams or honest people that dont get credited for the work they have done.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

I am not the first time I hear a negative feedback about this site bounty hive.  In free time I went to her and looked with my own eyes how it was arranged.  And he left it because he did not find the statistics and transparency of it.  And thus she did not attract me in any way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: