Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5508 times)
cemburu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

I registered the Bounty Program on Bountyhive portal.
I feel if others use spreadsheets to monitor earning coins but on Bountyhive it is not.
I thought it was a Bounty scam, but I was wrong.
I get a free token after I finish the bounty.
I'm glad I can get a free token.
And I assume that Bountyhive is not a Bounty scam.
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

This is indeed a liar website. The projects they offer look like a lot of people, but in reality they are not that much. And after the project is completed, don't send coins, then let you go to the project side. So many people have left them.

raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

I also had suspicions about this platform. The vyplty very small, even without reports, but still 300-400 ETH for the whole company is a very low payment. Companies are also bad, it seems all the scam projects.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
brave77

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

I keep thinking positive because there have been several projects such as Dropil, that includes a successful project and the participants get paid. According to my project in cooperation with the Bountyhive deserves to be followed.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

Maybe you have a point there, that is why Spreadsheets are important in bounty because you can monitor your stakes and see if it is distributed properly, I also joined some bounty in Bountyhive in the past and I can observe that too, hmmmm?
Triopeloda

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
Merited by patertan (1)

One of my friends tried bountyhive and after he completed all steps, his account was deleted. he contacted the support  but got no response so far.

I want to say if I personally experience like your closest friend. I have also reported it but also no response.
so I think if you want to participate anything you must do some research first.
so you do not get the victim like me and your closest friend.
thanks.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

Well, you might be making a point but I don't see this point as a reason for making bountyhive a scam. The only problem I see with bountyhive is the fact that, it is not transparent. The platform also lack the ability to detect scam project very early.
iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

I have waiting for one month more to get my payment form their bounty campaign, but until now they are not sent me the payment form signature campaign stealcrypto. Campaign have ended more one month but the payment still delay until unknow time, I have ask their team and always said we will process the payment as soon possible. They have delay and do not sent us the payment.
I think that such an influx of problems with bounty is that they started adding a lot of conditions that people don't pay attention to. We completed the task and stopped monitoring the project.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

I doubt them too. Nothing detailed expanation just for one reason of being  dark to its paticipant. No one knows whats going on the calculation. Cant compute stakes to know the equivalent of stake to the token. What if they just makebitbless and keep 100k of the token allocation. No participant can question it because they have not proof

AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

I doubt them too. Nothing detailed expanation just for one reason of being  dark to its paticipant. No one knows whats going on the calculation. Cant compute stakes to know the equivalent of stake to the token. What if they just makebitbless and keep 100k of the token allocation. No participant can question it because they have not proof
I think it's best to participate in the bounty airdrop. Recently started to notice this tab in bounty programs. There are culturally and honestly, I think the move to them.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

Transparency is what they lack as of the moment. If they are not into stakes system, at least, a history of the work done by each hunter. A log with pertinent details on it will suffice so as we can counter check the participants, if they really are.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

there may be a misunderstanding with the developer team at BountyHive, because every website must have a special team for front end-back end, JAVA, HTML etc.

if only one miscommunication it will mess all of it, maybe you org who is included in his so your stake calculation is less, you better ask directly to his bounty manager.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

I ask you to forgive me, I do not want to intercede for the BountyHive platform, but I have not heard that this platform does not pay tokens. I've heard that there are scam projects, but they are everywhere, so do not be able to say that the platform is scam
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Yes bountyhive is a scam because they dont even have a spreadsheet to list how many stakes already and they dont even check i dont even tweet or retweet but i got paid lucky for me how about the others that are working hard.

wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Yes bountyhive is a scam because they dont even have a spreadsheet to list how many stakes already and they dont even check i dont even tweet or retweet but i got paid lucky for me how about the others that are working hard.
But every time they can edit the created spreadsheets themselves and those who do not receive the token have no right to speak what the problem is.
They make themselves as perfect reviewers who do not need a second verification.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Transparency is what they lack as of the moment. If they are not into stakes system, at least, a history of the work done by each hunter. A log with pertinent details on it will suffice so as we can counter check the participants, if they really are.
Transparency it is. That's what they lack as of the moment. Many participants are asking them that but to no avail. In fairness to them, their platform is nice and doing social media campaign with them is an easy work.
sidsanj

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

I did several bounty in the bountyHive and i got tokens for them. none of them are still not in the market yet. they don't publish much ICO bounty in their site. but according to them they are very much sure about those bounties. since the many of the ICO in this forum also scam. nevertheless boutyHive save bouty hunters time because we dont need to submit report in the end of the week. that is a best thing with them.
MadSmiles

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

I did several bounty in the bountyHive and i got tokens for them. none of them are still not in the market yet. they don't publish much ICO bounty in their site. but according to them they are very much sure about those bounties. since the many of the ICO in this forum also scam. nevertheless boutyHive save bouty hunters time because we dont need to submit report in the end of the week. that is a best thing with them.
So what you are pretty much stating is that you were wasting your time with them and you don't regret participating in their campaigns?
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

if according to the present it depends on ourselves because there are so many bounty campaigns of late that turned out to be a fraud, because we can not know and we can not do total stock acquisition data. But I keep thinking positive because there are some projects like Dropil, which include successful projects and paid participants. According to my project working with Bountyhive is worth following.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

To be honest about this platform for bounty, they are a priori are unprofitable for bounty hunters. And what you're saying is that this Scam is a pretty loud statement. I wouldn't say that. But, however, I advise you to do the old-fashioned bounty on the table. )))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: