Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25715 times)
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

In my opinion you should buy TRON better, because ETH is quite volatile and today if you hold ETH they are falling, buy TRON in a short time and focus on price, you will sell them when price increase. Invest in surfing do not hold them for long periods of time.

I am sure Tron is more volatile than ETH, Tron used to be at 25 cents now it's only 5 cents. Tron doesn't have a mainnet yet and there is no ICO on this project. ETH is a safer bet but the ROI is going to be smaller.

dave4925

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

You should buy 3/4 ETH and a quarter of TRON.  Do not use YoBit though, they will charge you 300 coins to withdraw!
TRON takes 1 coin to withdraw for miners fee.
ETH is more around 0.01 coins to withdraw.

1BTcdaveJEX8SrLb62YSLY7r3W9P8XQYBN
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

If I'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If let's say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
I highly recommend you to buy Ethereum as much as possible. The development of Ethereum from year to year is always fast. You will not regret it if you trust Ethereum as your flagship coin. Ethereum will give you many benefits in the future. You must buy Ethereum immediately.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

If I'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If let's say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
I highly recommend you to buy Ethereum as much as possible. The development of Ethereum from year to year is always fast. You will not regret it if you trust Ethereum as your flagship coin. Ethereum will give you many benefits in the future. You must buy Ethereum immediately.
Well agree in general. I hope you bought ETH early when it was 350 $ , soon I guess ETH give x2. I don't like TRON in general. It is very hard to know what value has this project. ETH now is a one working platform , so no doubt they will live until somebody will make something better( if they will of course). So ETH for a long term holding I think wuld be a good choice. TRON more for speculation
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I am sure more volatile is the Tron ETH, I suggest you click Choose ETH investing because it is very popular and promising potential, I argue that ETH will thrive because ICO project are using the ETH Foundation , very good time to invest because of the ETH price is gradually recovering, it will increase sharply in the last year in 2018 and can reach $1200.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

get ethereum for now. its a great time for buy ethereum because eth got steady rising chart. at this rate ethereum will reach high value on long term. ethereum got solid ico so have so many potential in it.
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

It really depends on what you seek to accomplish with your investment. If you are happy about a 2-5x increase over the next years, ETH is your choice because it is established and stable.

If you are seeking a better reward with a lot more risk, TRX or any other alt coin is your choice. With coins such as TRX, you run the risk of losing everything if it turns out to be a scam or terrible project but at the same time, you have the chance of gaining much more.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

The simplest answer is to simply buy ETH. Theres going to be a TRON airdrop for all ETH holders anyway so by buying ETH you get to have both. You need to at least have 1 ETH.

Here is a link to my source: https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/tron-announces-30m-trx-airdrop-to-ethereum-community-86ebefd601ec

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

for me it's nice to buy Eth now the price is also cheap, because Eth trip is also long, and also Eth has good chance in the future, so for us will be more money in long term.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

I am going to suggest you to buy more ethereum as I really believe ethereum will hit all time high much quicker than many other altcoins. Ripple and Tron will lose their rank in coinmarketcap in couple of years..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Your fisrt crypto investment should have been tested for its solid technology thus trusted already by investors because what ever happens to market it has the capability to rise. So what i am referring to is Ethereum. You will never go wrong with eth and if you start investing with the right crypto you will remain in the cryptoworld because at the very start you are on the right track--- ethereum.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I also heard about the Tron coin it's continuing to increase the price while the other are in the lower price it's a good coin, but if you can afford you should try to invest both Ethereum and TRX.
Quantex

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

I also heard about the Tron coin it's continuing to increase the price while the other are in the lower price it's a good coin, but if you can afford you should try to invest both Ethereum and TRX.

If one person asks me about this two options, I would definitely say ETH over tron.

Reasons are obvious, ETH is a real working product with amazing adoption. But tron is only a speculation token which goes with pure speculation only.
Omega0255

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

If one person asks me about this two options, I would definitely say ETH over tron.

Reasons are obvious, ETH is a real working product with amazing adoption. But tron is only a speculation token which goes with pure speculation only.

Also, tron is a shit project, their whitepaper is a copy paste from another project, i dont think that there will be another project like ethereum in a short term.
Tron has only one developer, and it's only developer is a huge liar.

Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

Btcp

It’s gold for nerds
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

I think it's a good idea to invest in both these coins, because they are extremely popular, especially the Etherium.

andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

Tron might be the biggest scam in history so much people have lost a lot of money. Their ceo is just a kid who is a pumper and dumper. Their chart looks like a scam. Better invest into ethreum it is much more stable. Tron doesnt have main net, only some kind of test net.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

I think ETH better for you to buy it and especially for a longterm. Very promising and useful coin with big market capital.
I agree, I think it is better to stick to Ethereum,
Ethereum has quality similar to Bitcoin and the price is not too expensive for now.
Ethereum is definitely better than any altcoin and it should be given priority over tron if someone desires to make money out of investing in crypto market. However, it was very shocking to read that Ethereum has qualities similar to bitcoin. No, not at all. Let’s just discuss the most important one, the amount of profit that a coin can yield over one year. Do you really think Ethereum gives as much profits as bitcoin or even close to it?
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

The better option would be ETH, because more and more of the projects based on ETH are becoming more and more popular.

The TRON mostly looks like a hype.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

the throne is not just a token, the throne is a blocking project, which already in May this year launches its network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: