Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4774 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
You got it bullseye dude. In less than a year i have in cryptocurrency and have joine several bounty campaigns already but it is so disgusting that i’ve already participated to many scam projects and ICOs. I am finding it difficult to trust now which project to join.
Mistakes cant really be avoided yet if we do try to see on the numbers of current ICO's or upcoming projects it would really be hard to determine which is legit and which is just a pure scam.Investing wisely should always be done, search and research is all what it takes for you to benefit this cryptomarket which is applicable on both bounty hunter and investor.If you just carelessly select a project then expect on what would be the possible results.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

you should always invest in a balanced analysis of the entire market, knowing the weak and strong places of the company. investing we always take risks. You can not experience fear and uncertainty, except that we can make a profit.
tinhhoatanna

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

Before begining to invest, I think broadening knowledge about the market is really important. Moreover, the factor decides your sucess is understanding the difference between each coin. The reason for doing this is if you just start investing with a minimum of knowledge, it will result to a loss.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
You are right. Too many ICO projects make it more and more difficult for us to really choose. In the long run, this is actually bad for the encrypted world.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:47:39 AM

Indeed! We always keep saying that investing is very risky and we should have the attitude of risking but we need to become more wiser. In this field, rushing is not an option but being wise will do.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

The ratings of such websites as icobench and icoratings very much help at the initial choice of the project for detailed studying. But I agree that it is wrong to rely only on their opinion. The project should be studied: to look at team, partners, to get acquainted with whitepaper.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

Currently, most ICO projects are just a big hype.
I don't see any value in them. The only value is liquidity.

Jocelyn Hernandez

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

To invest wisely, I think you must understand all the strategy and always making research about coins that going to invest. Then you must consult people who took part in the market for a long time to put through. It will help you much more even when the market is down.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

I completely agree. Understanding is the key to being successful in crypto currency universe. Opportunistic scammers are everywhere lurking in the dark looking for new victims. False promises will lead to false beliefs of those who do not have an in-depth knowledge of the projects they are investing into.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

I agree with you that there is no point in listening to opinions of rating agencies. We need to make our own efforts and spare no time for analyzing economic potential of the ICO. Thanks to this forum, we can also communicate with more experienced community members and take their knowledge for ourselves.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

Exactly! Investment is always risky so need to be wise and smart in every decision to make. If we invest patient is very important attitude there's no need to rush to avoid bad result. We have to make an analysis or do the research before investing to be profitable and never regret at the end.
Definitely a wise investors find it's ways to determined such ICO are good to invest with, not just a simple glance but its deeply research could be needed. Investing in ICO is just like we gamble our money in them, we're not sure if just win or nothing will be return to us. Deep understanding and hardworks are very important in crypto investment.
Yep, I completely agree with you guy. Never could a person reap a huge fruits with a light reasearch in the market. A wise person who always take their time to make a deep research about the market before making up their mind. Besides, patience is always a major factor which can help you a lot in doing investment. Keeping an eye on market regularly and learning, reading will help you improve your investment skill.

Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

Not just in investing, but also in doing everything. Thi k before you do something that concerns your money I guess, you will never know what knowledge you might need in doing something, so a little resesrch won't hurt if you really need to.

Baldric Anderson

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

Most participants unknow how to invest in crypto because they don't have the time to understand how the mechanics for each work. So I think everyone should be reminded making research before decide to invest.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

Most participants unknow how to invest in crypto because they don't have the time to understand how the mechanics for each work. So I think everyone should be reminded making research before decide to invest.
Invest Wisely. Most of the people here investing money without knowing what project it is. Or without searching or reading for them to have some knowledge about what they're into. They just think about the quickly money. They don't think about the scams they might get into. Be wise, wiser rather.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Invest Wisely. Most of the people here investing money without knowing what project it is. Or without searching or reading for them to have some knowledge about what they're into. They just think about the quickly money. They don't think about the scams they might get into. Be wise, wiser rather.

You need to be wise always so that you can do things better especially when you do invesment and here in crypto,you need to be wise and have patience to your self so that you will be successful and so you can get a big profit when you will have patience always because here in crypto.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

I completely agree with you. At the same time it is almost inevitable with the growing popularity of crypto currencies not to follow the opinion of mass media and popular web-sites. You need to always make your decision based on your beliefs and your intuition.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

It is true. The new marketing tactics for most ICO projects nowadays is to conduct  airdrop to create hype for the project. And this creates a false hype and fomo.
Most of the ICOs had been in the red and not making extravagant profits like in the past. So everyone has to be more selective nowadays
I never liked Airdrop. It made me go crazy, because when the ICO coins after being listed on the deal, the people holding the coins when joining the Airdrop will sell it all at a low price.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

I'm laughing at seeing a lot of projects that say "go to the moon", but they all can not be successful. Being a bounty hunter would be better than investing in an ICO, we would lose money and not get anything back.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

It is true. The new marketing tactics for most ICO projects nowadays is to conduct  airdrop to create hype for the project. And this creates a false hype and fomo.
Most of the ICOs had been in the red and not making extravagant profits like in the past. So everyone has to be more selective nowadays
I never liked Airdrop. It made me go crazy, because when the ICO coins after being listed on the deal, the people holding the coins when joining the Airdrop will sell it all at a low price.

It depends. Some ICOs are doing airdrop wisely. If the airdrop is very wide and the amount of coin is small, then it can give the project you invested some marketing. Plus can increase the volume on the exchange. And this is very important point for crypto. At the end of the day crypto at this stage is mostly about hype
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Honestly this is true more people are investing in a certain because it is trend or famous but it is mistake we must become and educated and wise person in investing in a certain project so that we have regrets at the end of the day many of us have regrets when their money is gone or not gain any profit from a certain project so before we engage in a certain investment project we must educate ourselves if it is worth it to invest in a certain project so my best advice we must research first and see the feedback of many people who engage in that business so that we have a proof that we can gain a lot of money from this or our money will gain an amount of profit that may satisfy us. The choice is ours so we must be wise in every decision that we made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: