Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:13:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4774 times)
automatical111

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

I always at first helped ratings sites icobench and icoratings. But they only help with the initial choice, then you need to study the information about the project yourself.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

I think the best to is to invest wisely, I.e by understanding the trend of the platform
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree with what your stating because before investing my money on something, I make sure I believe and understand what I'm getting into. However, in the defense of those who are getting swayed by what others are saying, it cannot be ignored that one factor you need to consider would be the feedback from others. However, those "others" must be a legitimate and reliable source of information.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

I think that's what everybody is trying to do right now, because every project seems to promise something similar. There are some that we can easily distinguish, but unfortunately there are many shit that wrapped neatly, because the scammer also evolved.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

Absolutely, sad thats therr are people just joining wihout knowing what really a good project is. Even a shit project have some investor and bounty hunters who promote.  Yes we need to be work multiple times but working just to say we do our best. Dont depend on how many you are participating its okey to have less but all are legit and real great ico who really have plan and working product out there

Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

Good point you have there! People now invest base on the hype on a particular ico without critically looking at the potentials in the project as well as its viability. Many projects nowadays are over hyped but they lack the potentials to deliver as expected of them.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

You are very right. That's why, it is very difficult to answer the permanent posts - how to find a good ICO, how to make sure that ICO is good and so on. Before investing time or money, we have a very good idea where to put in this resource.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

Of course we should think twice before we invest into any ICO.
Since the beginning of this year, lots of ICOs failed and investors lost lots of hard earned money.
They have learnt from these experiences and become more cautious, which is good for crypto world.

Oh please. There will always be people who trust everyone and are pitched headfirst into the deep end of hype without gathering at least minimum amount of information about hype projects. And scammers will always thrive on that silly gullible guys. It's life.
Semenpaliy

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

Hello everybody. Invest in a company that has been tested by time, whose rating is verified by experienced professionals who has a finished product that runs social networks that has partner support. Here, in my opinion, the company's investment standards are required. All of these qualities are owned by Кonios.
arthur305

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

I think people forget about research, most of people follow the hype about the project,this is why a lot of people loose their investments value remember make a research in every directions of the project before investing in the project.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

True but there are too many ICOs to learn and research.  All looking good especially for newbie like me.  Well, I will learn by doing.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Arrbuz

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

I also think that before you invest or start to participate in the bounty, you need to take the time and study the project and only then make a decision
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

This is just hitting the nail in the head.. So many projects that are being introduced are turning out to be a waste time, and it is becoming very discouraging.. The team experience and even the partners is very vital for my option to say Yes or No to a project.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

I also think that before you invest or start to participate in the bounty, you need to take the time and study the project and only then make a decision
All factors affecting project success and token prices after ICO can not be accounted for. Therefore, in this area is still the highest risk but at the same time is the greatest advantage. But we should not give up, because we have to try and dig deeper so we can get what we want.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Well said....thorough research on any project before investing is Paramount. Ratings given ICO bench and co should not be enough reason to invest. Team, whitepaper, need for project development, etc should also be put in consideration before investing.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Indeed, wise words. Especially when it comes to ICOs the risk is way higher than existing coins. There are many smart scammers out there trying to collect as much money as possible from noobs. People should look at investing in ICO as investing in any other financial market, where they need to do their own research and evaluate the risk around it.
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

No matter how promising a project is, it is always advise that you invest wisely... In my few years in this crypto ecosystem, I have seen some very promising project fail at the end.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Buying the hype token is the fastest way to gain profit, although it is wrong to do such action. i think most of them are day traders.
The real investors will have a long time vision and holding for max profit ROI in the future.
And the important for the investor is, always do research prior investing in the project, so we don't getting scammed later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
asmoday

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

Yes, people are in a hurry to invest their money. They think that the cryptocurrencies will grow forever ...

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

This is very great position in fact. I also think that  invest just because of hype is very poor thing, especially it is bad for the market itself. Precisely because of this people in some crisis situations start to panic and all the market becomes too unstable.
I’d be happy if cryptomerket rather has more competent investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: