Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4774 times)
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
I totally agree, never trust other opinions as they are also people who make mistakes, or getting paid to do a review. Although it is good to get in to more detail on a white paper, if the project is rated by some popular web sites, like Icobench or other rating. I personally really look for is when the project was developed, the sooner the more security it will succeed !

Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Investment is risky so you need to be wise, think carefully and are willing to face the risks. It is package already with investment so have to face it and conquer the risk in order to succeed. Its not easy to find money likewise its hard to lose it too.
Especially when it comes to ICO, the risk is much higher than the coin. There are a lot of smart scammers out there who are trying to raise as much money as possible from noobs. One should look at investing in ICO as an investment in other financial markets, where they need to conduct their own research and evaluate the risks in the vicinity.
greengate01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

Investment is risky so you need to be wise, think carefully and are willing to face the risks. It is package already with investment so have to face it and conquer the risk in order to succeed. Its not easy to find money likewise its hard to lose it too.

Many people scared to join investment in digital crypto currency due to lack of knowledge.They think they might loose their money of they invest.Now is the right time to invest while the price value are still low and sell it when the market price will rise.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Exactly, many newbies nowadays and some traders are investing because they have hype with news scattering all over the social media, without any legal basis of this news., they tend to forget to make some personal study on every coin or token they invested., and later on some of them will cry because they are losing much of their capital.

Thanks for the idea, that they should be reminded, that investing in cryptocurrency is always managing a risk. Take profits if you can, and remove your investments if you already make some profits, and do some cutloss if you think the team of the certain project or coins is not performing or still not delivering their products based on their given roadmaps.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

I am a bit confused when assessing an ICO from the experience of the team or involved in it. Because we do not yet know how the project will run later, and what things should be seen? While the project really looks new to us. Can the same person be involved in a different project if. Maybe that's just from me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

I think you are right because this is going on presently and we truly have to be careful and watchful of the projects we get involved in.
mimota156

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

I would have to admit that most newbies will fall into this trap as they are too new into this industry and hence not much time to absorb everything with information overload, causing them to make wrong decision.
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Of course, we must be reasonable and before investing think carefully
hienpham12121200

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

I completely agree with you. At the same time it is almost inevitable with the growing popularity of crypto currencies not to follow the opinion of mass media and popular web-sites. You need to always make your decision based on your beliefs and your intuition.
adsduozn188

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

Yes you're right mate! Being wise would be the answer to all problems and also to prevent incoming scams of ICO. This day, some of ICO getting improve to caught the attention of all so either you will use it as an advantage or disadvantage.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

I think you are right because this is going on presently and we truly have to be careful and watchful of the projects we get involved in.

Being wise in investing is one of the best thing we need to do, we should be smart in putting our money to any ICO projects in order to gain profit. Be wise is the word I always hear before I invest.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

To filter a good project listing page may be helpful, but not all, some are not trustworthy, I will not mention any names. For a wise investment it is necessary to make an in-depth study of ICO. Consider various factors, such as team, idea itself, transparency, accountability, and so on.
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

Choosing a good ICO project is difficult. Too many projects and too many aspects to consider. Your investment may go away immediately if the project is fraudulent. I would like to introduce you to some projects that I found it quite good and prepared to sell ICO. We can invest in Eloncity. This is a global energy project
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

I agree that it is really wise to invest. Crypto currency, this is not a lottery, as lucky. This is a very smart and well-designed system. And here can win and earn that. Who is very responsible for investment.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

Most peoples want to take advantage by chasing the hype because they can get profit for short time.
Investing on a hyping project is not profitable for late comer. You must see a good project that have a real profit for everyone.
Maybe you want to check EOT ICO, it is a blockchain game network, a good project from my opinion.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

I agree with you. Ratings on sites are easily bought and hype can be created artificially. Therefore, it is very important to be able to analyze the idea of the project and the team.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

this is the only way of surviving in the crypto market, put your money where it will grow and get you good returns, that's how to make it in the crypto arena.. always think twice before commiting money  ad research exhaustively before investing in the crypto coins, otherwise you will suffer losses
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

I agree with you, most of the project doesn't have anything special to offer. Just a different approach to what already exists. There is no uniqueness which makes most of the projects fail as time goes on. Some even don't have a proper management and other just to run away with people's money.
kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

I've never understood people who invest I don't think and without assessing the situation
Klinmill

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

unfortunately, many beginners have banal mistakes, they think that it is easy to invest ....you need to think before you invest in something
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: